Monday 23 February 2015

WINI

 My name is Pastor Davies.
 I have been a Pastor for the past Two years.
I doubt a lot of people will believe the story I am about to tell.To be honest,I still have a hard time believing it myself.
God forgive me,I haven't told anyone this....save for the senior Pastor of my church.

The Memory of that day shall remain with me for the rest of my life.


I wasn't always a Pastor.One time in my life I was a regular guy who loved to party a lot and get drunk.
I indulged in the occasional fling(which at one time in my life became more than just "occasional")

On the 19th of October 2012, I was out as usual combing the streets for some action.
Like most Friday nights, I was already a little tipsy.I'd had about FOUR SHOTS of  Vodka and  smoked Half a Joint of Marijuana. So I was in THE ZONE.

The streets of VI were alive with FRIDAY-NIGHT ACTION.
My mission that night was simple;
Get some more alcohol in your system,........ and GET LAID....!
In that order.



I decided to swing by a small bar I'd past a couple of times on my way to work. I knew from the number of scantily clad women "exhibiting" on the street,that I was in the right  place.
"YEP!"  I said out loud.
 I was definitely going to get "lucky" in this place.

Please don't judge me.Prostitution was a HUGE part of my Social life.....back then.

As I searched for a Parking spot, I noticed a couple of girls hovering around the  SUYA spot to my right
The girls were the typical Prostitutes;Too much make up, Semi-nude,Loud-gum-chewing with cigarettes DANGLING from their fingers.
Their various cheap perfumes mingled together to form an overpowering stench that filled the air.

That's when I saw her.

She stood APART from the rest of the "girls" by the SUYA Stand.
Even in the dim-lit street, it was clear  that there  was something different about her.

Her curves were quite pronounced and her  Short  Black Dress clung to her like a glove.
She wasn't smoking,chewing gum or carrying a bag(which I thought was odd).But then,I figured she dropped it somewhere for safe keeping.
In a strange way(which I can't explain) she seemed like she didn't belong there.
Perhaps if I wasn't so HIGH, I would've simply turned my car around and gone home that night......I wish I had.

Anyway, I called her over with a single wave of my hand.
She stared at me casually for a few seconds, almost as if I wasn't there.
In that instant, the beam from the headlights of a passing vehicle caught her face.

My heart stopped.

She was breathtaking.In an extremely sexy way.Her face was so pretty, I could have literally written a song or at least a decent poem with her features.But there was something about her eyes.As if her thoughts were lost in a place far far away from here.
She was either HIGH,....OR CRAZY. I thought.
At the time,I didn't care.My loins were on FIRE.

I had to have her.

She was clearly a High Priced Prostitute(She had to be)
So what was she doing out there?
In my experience with prostitutes(which is quite extensive)The high-priced ones usually didn't stand on the side of the road.
They were usually found in  Classy Hotel lobbies and  Night clubs. Not on the side of a SUYA stand on a Friday night.

And I thought it was odd that the other prostitutes(along with everyone else) seemed to be ignoring her.

Anyway,She came over to the car.She moved slowly with the focus of a Predator Stalking it's prey.
For some weird reason, this really turned me on.

Everything about this girl was OFF;the way she walked, the way looked at me,even her dress seemed too........NICE for a Prostitute.

"How are you?" she said as I rolled down the window.
She spoke slowly as if  each word was well processed before she let it out.
She didn't smile. To be honest she seemed a little sad.

Oddest thing, there was something Vaguely Familiar about her face.Like I'd seen her somewhere before.

She stared at me in silence for almost a minute.

"I am Wini"she  said finally
 "Do you love me?".She asked flatly.

That was a new one.I thought.No prostitute had ever introduced herself to me like that before.
Even her voice sounded weird.Each time she spoke, I could've sworn I heard tiny whispers somewhere in my head.

Before I could say anything else, she'd opened the door and filled in the passenger seat.

"Please just love me " she said softly as if  I wasn't there.
I heard the whispers again. But I was too horny and too HIGH to care.

 The alcohol and Weed  in my system kept telling me to take her home and rip her clothes off.
 It was nearly  impossible to form coherent thoughts.

All that mattered to me was what the skin beneath that dress would look like.
I didn't care how  much  she was going to charge me in the morning, I wanted to "DO'' her.Period!

And so I drove.

She was quiet all through the drive.But the whispers came to me.....occasionally.Must be the WEED. I thought to myself.

I must have stared at her naked thighs a million times before we got to the hotel..


We got to my hotel room a few minutes past 2:00am.
The woman at at the reception threw me a curious look as I opened the hotel lobby doors for  Wini.

As soon as we entered the Hotel room .I turned to bolt the door.It was just  a precaution, this was a cheap hotel after all.
The second I bolted the door, she was on me with a hunger I couldn't describe.It was as if she'd been starved of sex for years.

The entire experience was  both intense and weird. During it, I felt an unusual Feverishness about my body.The whispers in my heard were louder but I still couldn't make out what they were saying.They seemed to be Chanting something over and over again.

My skin Trembled each time she kissed me.It felt like I was floating in some dark endless void.
In my mind's eye,I could see weird  dark flashes of SHADOWS floating over the bed.
I was terrified.
I yet I didn't want to stop.
My heart was racing  as she moaned a strange language into my ear.
I could almost make out what the whispers were saying now.....

"........blood......we are.......darkness.... your ....soul.is..ours."
I felt the presence of something in the room with us............a DARK  presence!!!!!

It was watching us.

"Do you love me?"her tone was  like the sound of crushed ice cubes on a metallic surface.

Her nails RIPPED through the side of my arm.The pain was EXCRUCIATING.

I could barely move.

She was on top of me,pinning my arms down with a strength that was just......unnatural.

"Do you love me ?" There was a  distant Wintery Chill in her voice.

My last coherent thought was;
"O God! I didn't use a condom!"


Then I blacked out!!!!

I woke up....or came to  with an intense Headache (generally  I hate calling it a hang-over......HEADACHE describes it better)

I  was fairly certain I'd had a terrible nightmare......I just couldn't remember it.

Every muscle in my body was in pain.
There was a mild ringing in my ears.

I noticed some blood on the sheets.Then I remembered my arm.
I turned to find THREE DEEP scratch lines....(or claw marks) on my arm.
The wounds were still fresh and hurt like hell.

I looked around the bed.

I was the only one in the room. There was no trace of Wini in the room ANY WHERE.

I checked the bathroom,the under the bed and all the closets.
No Wini.

The hotel room door was still bolted from the inside. And the Windows were too small for anyone to pass through.

I checked all my Trousers(just to be sure I wasn't robbed)all my money and phones were intact.

Then I heard them again;

" .......darkness....your soul.....ours!!"
I had to get out of the room, I thought to myself.I  could feel a strange Presence with me in the room.

"There had to be a logical explanation for this"  I said out loud as I ran out of the room.

I had a creepy  sensation I was being followed.

When I got to the Reception, I asked the girl if she'd seen the Lady I had returned with the previous night.


She gave me a curious look for a few seconds then said;

"Oga you came back alone yesterday...there was no one with you".

I felt something at the back of my neck.When I Turned around,......no one was  there.

I must have described Wini a Dozen times to the Receptionist but she still  said the same thing;
"Oga, there was no body with you last night....you came back alone"


Was  I going MAD?   I thought to myself.

For days After that, I could barely sleep.I had this constant sensation of being watched by .....something Dark.

''.....your soul.....ours" And the whispers got worse.Now I was hearing them everywhere.

A few days later I was driving through a familiar street.It was actually a short cut home.There was mad traffic on the Island.I'd taken the day off from work because I could barely focus. There was a constant feeling of  Dread that seemed to follow me every where I went.

It was on that street, that I  saw it.

I so traumatized by what I saw, that I had to stop  the car to get a closer look.

I was staring at an obituary picture......It was Wini's the face that stared back at me from the picture was unmistakable ......
What terrified me the most was the date of her death; 22nd of September 2012

I must have stood there for an eternity.

I learnt later that the girl in the photo had committed suicide because her boyfriend  had  broken her heart.
According to a Newspaper article,She'd written in her suicide note;
"...I just wanted someone to love me...."

I don't expect anyone to believe me, but this is the truth. After months of Spiritual Deliverance,the whispers and nightmares have stopped.

I am a Pastor now..

I just wanted to share my story with you.GOD protect us all



Life is a Choice my Friend
So choose wisely
Enough said


26 comments:

  1. Yekpa! Readin dis by dis time of d nite, brought chills to my body. Biko kwa
    Kindly visit:
    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm.As surprising as this story sounds, these tings happen. Sad he slept with ghost. Lucky he didn't even die. She must have been a friendly ghost

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm! Read this by 1:55am to 2am. Shit is bad! Opus biko post dis kind stories for morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. pamela u funny die,anyways,dis goes to the guys,walk away#

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reasons,this shouldn't be a real life story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its possible it's inspired by real life events with a little bit of theatrics, stranger things have happened...

      Delete
  5. OMG!!!! Amazingly terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God I need ur protection in every area of my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ding!!! And u just remembered God.#lol..amen to that dear

      Delete
  7. very scaring bt interesting. Opus more of it pls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just hope this isn't a true story. Chilled me to my bones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bone-chilling. Opus, you write so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got this link from a comment with SDK. Best ever. I just dey read all of them now

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...