Monday 2 February 2015

HOW TO MEK MONI PT3 wit celestine egochoppins










PREZ DE LORD!!
I haff a Beb!!


All dos fek Bebs on dis internet, you haff miss  shance to chop moni.
I am Pride to announce  dat I  haff a Beb, and I don need you no more. You haff mess up ya chance, and miss ya millions, now my Omalicha  haff land to chop ma moni.



She haff send her Pi-jor to ma inter net  www.na-meweybornmoney.com  .Ma new  beb is too much!
Her ''UKWU"  Odi-supa and her ''BOBS'' is not med in Taiwan. Her face is like London babe
When I see de Pi-jor I fall in luff becus she muss chop ma money.Now when I slep, I see her face. when I wake i see her face...CHEI!!!!
Ma Tura-beby,Ma Ego-vin baby.My Five-alive,Fanta-orange and complet vitamin C, !!!!

She haff say she love me and haff send me account  numba.

I haff send her moni becuss I cannot wait to see ma love.
If  she ask for dollar,I give her Pounds
She wan Blackbai-ree10...Biko! I have buy  Blackbai-ree 12.
I will take her to New yuck in London and buy eny car she choose.If she provoke me, I buy her Range rofer wit Numba plats; RV 1 OMALICHA



Ma babe nem is Ekaette ........and she speaks like Oyibo.
She haff told me she is vai-ree good in bed, and she can do five rands per night.I cannot wait!!!!
I cannot wait becuss,I haff find ma wife.
We must Sess tru de night becuss ma luve-meking is one in town!!!
 Unfaillingly  next week,I will be in Nigeria to meet wit my love

you fake babes are regreting becuss you haff miss moni and expert Sess-machine.
Fullish gehs! dats how you loose ya  husband!!!!!

Me and my luve are haffin first Date next week when I returns from China.
I cannot wait to show her correct luff-making.
when I finish wit her,she can not wakeup for two days.
oh!Chineke haff give me joy!!!



life is a choice my friend
so choose wisely
enough said




                      Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
                                                 I'm just saying


14 comments:

  1. congratulations oga celestine... hope she is not out jst for ur moni. cos i dnt knw hu can manage u o. rotfl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha..@ i will take her to New yuck in London
      Mr celestian goodluck inugo
      Enjoy wit ya babe

      Delete
  2. Smh, I wonder how Opus manages to construct this grammar? Its like hieroglyphs, I can't even read it properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehm. ok i like this writer vry much. Opus do you have a girl friend? cos i am really interested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emmanuella yes oooo. The writer has a boo and soon alter calls. Me is men on the suit, back off before I call others from her friend chain.


      #warning.

      Delete
    2. Lmao
      @ Emmanuella. Ohhh yesssss, for the sake of National peace, please wanyorly & kajaly take a lot of kilometers away from that area. He does not just have a boo; he has an extraordinary phenomenal boo. Like I said earlier on, for National peace o.
      *dropsmic&walksaway*

      Delete
    3. Lol. You'd like to think so wouldn't you?
      *monalisa smile*

      Delete
  4. Don't really understand this write up

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm. Cele bobo. do u knw wht ekaette wld do to you in bed? biko dont forget to come n give us gist o.
    Nice one opus. n pls answer emmanuella o. cos she is nt d only one dt is interested. rotfl...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! Opus you don enter. Rotflmao!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abeg make you buy zimmer frame from China carry come meet Ekaete o because you fit to need am after 1 night. Very funny write up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please stop attacking Emmanuella. She is expressing her mind. She was polite to ask if he was already engaged some ladies like Opus writes don't care.
    Congratulations on your soon to be walk down the aisle.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...