Wednesday 18 February 2015

STALKER!!!!!!

I  know this is true love.
I first saw her on FACEBOOK two weeks ago.
She was beautiful like no woman I'd ever seen before.

Everything about her was beautiful....I just knew she was my soul mate.
I know what you're thinking; "This guy sounds crazy" But you would be wrong.I'm not crazy.

I started combing through her pictures on Face Book.I got aroused every time I looked at them.
I saved ALL of them on my Hard drive so I could go through them whenever I felt like it.

Her name is Elizabeth and I WILL HAVE HER.

I sent her a Friend-request and she ignored it. For days I watched her status updates.I was furious.
How could she ignore me?Didn't she know we were meant to be?


I sent her tons of messages.I told her how I felt,how I was her soul mate.
She ignored me.
But I wasn't deterred.
"....don't let real love pass you by"like the song says. I'm a firm believer in fighting for true love.I was going to get her one way on the other.

I knew from her profile that she lived in Port Harcourt.I smiled at myself when I learnt this.It was fate,I thought to myself.Only destiny can put two halfs of the same soul in the same city.

I got her number from her profile, then I called her.My heart was racing, wondering what she would sound like.I had longed to hear her speak for days.The phone rang....and rang......NO ANSWER!!!
Understandably, I was upset.
What was she doing?Why wasn't she picking her calls? what sort of rubbish was this?
I sent her some text messages.Why was she so blind and why was she so weak?
She was throwing away her happiness.She was throwing away her future.

Valentine was a few days away I had to do something fast.From her profile, I knew she was a student of The University Of Science and Technology.
She was studying Business Admin.It was clear that she is God's gift to me because, being an Administrator means she can manage a home and be an excellent wife. This was yet another sign.

And so I went to The school.It wasn't hard to find the Business Administration Department. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just parked at the parking lot of the Department and waited..........I was so excited.Finally, I was going to meet with her.I wondered what she would smell like...and how her lips would feel.


I was seated in the car for hours.
"....every labor has its rewards...." or so my mum told me the Bible said.
Four hours later, I finally saw her.Her Facebook pictures didn't do her any justice, she was FINER in person.
My heart was racing, my palms were sweaty.She was not of this world.

I was about to step out of the car to introduce myself to her and present her with her Pre-Valentine gift.I got her a gold bracelet with the inscription; E&T 4EVA.
Oh! silly me here I am chatting away without formally introducing myself.My name is Tonye.My friends call me "T"......Okay, let me be honest,I don't really have any friends.Do the doctors in the Psyche Ward count?
Now I know what you're thinking."....Psyche Ward??......crazy person!!!!"
I will say this just once; I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!.
Yes, I was a mental-ward patient but if that's all it takes to declare me Insane then perhaps YOU should be in a mental ward yourself.
.....but I digress....

I was talking about my soul mate.

As I stared at her, I hungered for her more.That's when HE showed up.I recognized him from her pictures on FACEBOOK.In one picture, she called him "...her boo".
Rubbish!!! I thought. But even as I thought about that, "her boo" kissed her.
My heart sank. Was she seeing this...this weakling? what was wrong with her?
I watched them lock lips for at least half a minute.Trust me, thirty seconds is a long time when your hearts being broken.
How could she hurt me so much?How could she be so heartless??
Was I wrong about her?????

I closed the door and turned the Air conditioner back on.I was sweating,my chest was pounding, my mouth was dry.

Tears filled my eyes as I watched them. Yes, I know I'm emotional, but how would you feel?I knew I and Elizabeth had never met in the physical world but our souls were connected.

How could she let this ....."thing" come between us?

"Be strong Tonye"I told myself as more tears flooded my eyes.
I decided to give her  a chance to explain herself. I dialed her number again.
I knew it was a longshot for several reasons;
1. she's never taken my calls,
2.since she was standing with this rat-faced man, she more than likely wouldn't take my call

"There's no harm in trying"like my mum would say.

The phone rang for a bit.I watched them end their Kiss as she fished into her bag and brought out a pink phone
To my greatest shock she showed the phone to Mr Boo. The two of them stared at the phone screen and started LAUGHING

I watched them laugh....and laugh.Apparently it seemed she had told Mr Boo about my calls.
In that moment I hated her....And I hated Mr Boo.

She didn't answer the first time. So I dialed again.This time she took the call.

"Hello?" she said smiling mischieviously at Mr Boo.
I wanted to hurt her in that moment.How could she be playing with my emotions like that?WHy was she so cruel?
Mr Boo pressed his ear to the phone also to listen to "our" conversation. What rubbish!!!!

"So...this is how want to treat me?" I finally said.I was having a lot of difficulty controlling my voice. The sight of the two of them standing there disgusted me.He wasn't even good enough for her.The midget's nose was the size of a Mobile Phone charger.And I hated his shoes.

"Why....are you hurting me?" I was trying very hard to hold back the tears.The pain I felt was almost unbearable.

They were laughing into the phone.....they were laughing at me

"BASTARDS!!!" I hissed into the car's interior.

"Who are you, and what do you want????" she was suppressing a giggle.

I'd had enough.I ended the call.And watched them laugh uncontrollably for another minute or so.

I felt so hurt and so betrayed.

Minutes later, they got into Mr Boo's beat up HONDA that didn't even have air conditioning.Cheap skate!!!

Even before they left, I knew what I was going to do.Elizabeth had hurt me.She'd decided to be with a lesser man.
I couldn't live in a world like that.
....I just could'nt.

If I cant have her....No body can!!!

The decision to bathe her in Acid came naturally...like an after-thought.
I couldn't kill her...heavens No! I wasn't a monster.
Any man who can kill a woman is no man.

No, I didn't want her dead...just scarred...for life.

It would hurt me to cause her pain but the alternative
is to watch her prance around with that DWARF.

No I WONT HAVE THAT.

As for the acid, I already knew where to get a sizable amount.


INSPIRED BY REAL LIFE EVENTS



I read in the papers that a 29year old man bathed a a young woman with acid.
The background of the story is; the man was mentally disturbed and had been obsessing over this woman on FACEBOOK.
He got her address from FACEBOOK and paid her a visit..
His "advances" terrified her (understandably)

In anger the man went away and returned about a week later to bathe her in Acid.TRUE STORY.

The point is....
........he could track her down from her contact details on a social network site.

A lot of people have their entire lives on the internet.
I wont say whether this is a good or bad thing but all I'll say is, there are a lot of weirdos out there and a lot of these weirdos   are dangerous.......... and online.

STALKING isn't an entirely Western Concept.



LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY
 ENOUGH SAID

27 comments:

  1. wow! I'm speechless abi typeless as d case may be.

    buh I just learnt something vital tho. been taking it for granted. nice one Writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stalking is so real... everywhere even in Afghanistan that ladies wear jalamiya.... some people are just psychos......

    And people who live their lives on social networks, it's not wise, there are people who would stalk your spirit sef..lol
    *ticktock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stalking is so real... everywhere even in Afghanistan that ladies wear jalamiya.... some people are just psychos......

    And people who live their lives on social networks, it's not wise, there are people who would stalk your spirit sef..lol
    *ticktock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed there are weirdos everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I had I weirdo like that when I was serving. This guy help up a whole room at knife point just cos I didn't want to see him. I had "bodyguards" with me everywhere on camp, na my fellow Corp members o! Mehn it wasn't funny until they had to tell the guy's parents to come pick him up from camp. Crazy is real mehn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm....

    Did we also learn that mocking people is bad? (visible and invisible)
    How could she have known that while she was laughing and having fun, the psycho was just a distance away?
    May we not be victims of circumstance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually this is real cos I know for a fact there re stalkers! I have one stalking me for over 6years now. I knew him from my former street wen I was still in sec skul. A frnd of mine gave him my new number abt 2yrs ago n he contd again. Ve tried everything, from speaking wit him in a way any human being will understand to shouting at him to havin my bf reason with him all to no avail. I lost my fone n I didnt retrieve my sim for like 4months n I rested a lil cos I was using oda sims but den again I did welcome back lastmonth cos important groups nd org am in hav only dat number n his calls started again! Am so tired and angry n frustrated but dere s nothing I can do. Please is dere a way to permanently block someone from calling ur line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Download true caller and block his number

      Delete
  9. Wen he called this nite just few minutes to 11pm. I picked to scream at him only for him to change his name to Kelvin, sed he was from my skul! As if I would not recognize his number!!! This has serious gotten out of hand I swear. sometyms he threatens to come to Uniben(myskul) to look for me. Shit is real

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol..I feel ur pain...used to have two like dat..( Very dedicated in stalking d life out of poor me) told one "if murder was aceptable by d society and God, he'd b my first victim"...the ode still didn't stop...the other one, I had to google insults to pour on him cos he said even if I did insult him, he'd still love me.......dis from a guy I never dated o..or sat down to hv a real discussion wit.....mehn dem stalkers dem be real and giving us unwanted attention....some na baba for midnyt calls.choi....and some nt so dedicated ones...then my fone had names like..phantom caller, unknown 1 and 2, uuuuuuuu, bbbbb,zzzz,so tay I use "anything" save person name....no ask me..I no knw wetin e mean too

      Delete
  10. Wen he called this nite just few minutes to 11pm. I picked to scream at him only for him to change his name to Kelvin, sed he was from my skul! As if I would not recognize his number!!! This has serious gotten out of hand I swear. sometyms he threatens to come to Uniben(myskul) to look for me. Shit is real

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chaai! I've been stalked once, almost got scared, but everytin fizzled out later. This can be really scary. Plss, let's be mindful.
    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. i'm kinda speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I have to take some details off facebook. Get well soon, Tonye. E&T bracelet? Psycho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real Psycho @ E&T bracelet... Am scared already

      Delete
  15. Na wa o.
    Pls..be mindful of wat you post online.
    I had my phone number on my profile b4 ...and then i started getting messages from unknown numbers. I had to reedit.my profile o. And very soon..i will remove my pix...i dont want any1 wanking.on my picture
    Crazy people everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't give out any personal info on social media coz I hate unnecessary stalking. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice one opus, I love to read and I find your write ups fascinating and educating. Keep up the good work opus and I would like to meet you in person someday. I'm sure we would have a lot to talk about

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice one opus, I love to read and I find your write ups fascinating and educating. Keep up the good work opus and I would like to meet you in person someday. I'm sure we would have a lot to talk about

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmn... it's definitely not entirely Western. There are several grades of crase n Nigeria breeds all the levels. My experiences are another days story, thankfully it hasn't gotten to the level of acid bath. Ona biko try keep ur private life private cos many r mad but a few r roaming.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...