Sunday 15 February 2015

VALENTINE'S DAY DRAMA!!!!


Chuks and I have been together for over a year.
Things have been great between us.
My only issue with him(which isn't really an issue)is that he can be overly sentimental and romantic at times. It isn't so bad just that it can be a little tiresome.

Anyway, for the past few weeks, I  noticed certain things were a bit "off" about him.

At first it was   just the little stuff, like how he always seemed "distracted".

His mind just always seemed to be somewhere else. I'd practically have to SNAP my fingers in front of his eyes to get his attention,like I did on Tuesday when I asked about our plans for Valentine.

I just assumed it was work related stuff.The truth is, they'd laid  off some people in  his office recently and that had been bothering him for awhile.
But somehow,I kind Of knew this wasn't it.

Then came the weird calls.Now prior to this, Chuks has never had to step out of the room to take a call, EVER! He's just not that sort of guy.I was worried when he started doing that.



It's been going on for more than two weeks now.
Same M.O; he gets the call, and dashes out of the room. When he returns, he can barely even look me in the eye.

I tried asking him about it and all he said was "Oge, just trust me" and with that he kissed me,took me into the room and made intense love to me.

How could I complain after that?

But the calls continued and became more frequent.And somehow I know it was a WOMAN.

On Thursday,I managed to steal his phone from the side of the bed while he slept.The truth is, this is something I don't do.
I've never had to go through my lovers' Phone EVER!

But I was getting a little worried and I honestly didn't know what to think.
Few days earlier, he'd come home with a mild hint of a Woman's perfume on his shirt.Maybe I imagined it.I thought to myself.
But I had to be sure.
I already knew his password.Well I sorta memorized it  when he thought I wasn't looking.

As I went through his messages I noticed he'd been chatting with a particular girl simply named "DIVINE" she'd sent him a picture that really hurt me to see.It was a picture of her and Chuks in what looked like a hotel room.

My heart began to race. In the picture, she had an arm around his shoulder as she placed her lips on his cheek.
To be honest, the most hurtful aspect of the picture was that in some weird way, they actually looked really good together.....happy even.

I must have stared at that picture for a long time as Chuks snored away beside me.

"Calm down-calm down"  I told myself. There was a perfectly logical reason why Chuks would have such a pretty female friend(that I didn't know about) and be"Cosying" up to her in a hotel room.No!!

There had to be an explanation.
As I continued going through the Phone, I found messages from this DIVINE.

She called him so many things;"Sweetie,Baby,Darlin......"

I told myself I was over reacting, that this was probably nothing.And then I read on.
"....had fun wit u Darlin...."
"....do you think Oge suspects...?"
"So we're definitely on for Val's day,..how are we going to handle Oge....e go hard o lol"

I was fighting the temptation to wake him from his sleep and scream my head off.
I decided to read on.

".....let's meet at Asia Town Restaurant in the morning on Saturday....is 10am okay....?"

I felt so betrayed and hurt.So this is what's been going on behind my back?

I was Soooo tempted to do something violent to Chuks in his sleep.But I wasn't that girl anymore.I wasn't the same girl that tore out the braids of the girl that was sleeping with my boyfriend in school.
No!
I wasn't that girl anymore.

I decided to wait for Saturday.
I was going to follow him to the Restaurant and confront the two of them.
I hated the fact that my Valentine plans were all a waste of time. Why were Port Harcourt men so unreliable?
I didn't really sleep that night....or the night after that.I tried with DIFFICULTY to mask my pain during the day.

On that Saturday morning, Chuks show woke up in high spirits. He seemed so happy I was a little confused as to why he would be. Was he excited about seeing her? Was that why he was so happy?

He got me a new phone- a White Blackberry Passport.

He seemed so romantic and sweet I almost forgot what I'd seen in his phone.

That's until he said;
"I have to go get something from SPAR, I wont be long",he said.

I hated him from the depths of my soul in that moment.
But I simply smiled and said;
"Okay love, need to get your gift anyway"

I waited for the his car to leave, I knew where the Restaurant was, but I still needed to catch them in the ACT.

I had already called my cab guy.
He was  parked outside the house when Chuks left.

I hadn't had  bath and to be honest I wasn't certain i'D brushed my teeth that morning.

I jumped into the car and  we followed him.

Minutes later, we were at the restaurant.
Chuks got out of the car. He seemed in a  hurry and very excited about something.
I was so furious.How could he be so happy being with another  woman?
I couldn't  understand it.
I had barely played out that thought  when the GIRL aka DIVINE stepped out of a Honda parked nearby.

I will have to admit, the girl was very beautiful.I instantly felt self-conscious, Since  I hadn't had a bath and hadn't brushed my teeth. I must've looked like a crazed homeless woman on a mission.

 DIVINE walked up to my darlin Chuks, hugged and pecked him on the cheek.
 Chuks had brought out something and was showing it to her. Both of them seemed really excited about whatever it was they were looking at.

I got out of the cab and started walking as fast as I could towards them.
 I had no idea what I was going to do once I got there.
"Oge!" exclaimed  Chuks in shock when he saw me.
The box in his hand fell to the ground.

DIVINE did the unthinkable, she smiled and walked towards me

"Oge!"she said pleasantly as she tried to embrace me(can you imagine the B**CH?) I lost it.

All I remember, is in seconds of getting there, I had DIVINE on the ground and I was raining blows on her, people around us were screaming I could feel Chuks' hands on me as he was trying to pry me off her,

I heard Chuks' voice in my head,telling me to stop,as I was pulled off her.
I could feel a "wetness" around my hands
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???"Chuks was screaming.
There was blood on my hands...........a lot of it.

When I eventually gained full control of "MYSELF" and the dark cloud of insanity had dissipated , I was on the ground and Chuks was on top of me holding down my hands
and calling my name.


Long and short, I had broken her nose and  a couple of her front teeth.

I later found out that Chuks had been planning an engagement party(yep, you heard it)he was planning to engage me and the ring was what he was holding in his hand.

The girl was an event planner he'd been friends with for years and the secrecy was because it was  supposed to be a surprise.

She didn't live in Port Harcourt and he went to see her  at the hotel to view plans on her computer for the party. The picture they took,........... was just a picture.

Apparently everyone in my family knew about the engagement party plans.Except me.

DIVINE had to be rushed to the hospital  for an attack that lasted only a few seconds, I had broken her nose( which explains the blood),her front teeth and she'd suffered a mild concussion from her head hitting the pavement

We're still at the hospital now The doctors said she'll be okay.

Everybody thinks I'm crazy, and  Chuks isn't talking to me anymore  and I don't think he still wants to be with me.

What  can i do to get my man back? I know i have f&*ked up big time..
Please advice me


LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID























26 comments:

  1. I just don't have any advice for you. Even if u had all d evidences in d world that ur man was cheating on u,tho he wasn't ,u still should not have done what u did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. y do ladies keep making d same mistakes? even if ur bobo was cheating, u hv no bizness wit d girl in qtn, but wit ur boo. anyway d deed has been done. u wld hv to go and beg d girl for forgivness, and if she forgives u, she can help u beg ur bobo on ur behalf. he jst myt be in a forgiving mood. u hv quite a temper though. Violence? Heck No. ... Not worth it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ivy brown u ve said it all.go and beg d girl k.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the shit's hit the fan and all you can do is apologise and beg. Though the pictures and messages were a bit iffy but violence is never the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hian!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS to team snoop and react!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kai! Oge why nau! reacting in anger has never led to any good. The picture was very suggestive but kai! What do we do now? lets hope Chuks will come around but if he doesn't will you blame him. That was a display of violence i'm sure he had no inkling you had. Beg o!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oge" I tot you've repented from your Mike Tyson moves? You still repeated history? Anyway milk is already spilt, my advice " have a grip on your emotions, annoyance, anger ecetra, there is nothing on earth that sharp sharp anger has ever solved... use all what you have to beg your man, if he refuses, my dear sorry you had to learn the hard way... move on and never ever allow history repeat itself... ndoh

    ReplyDelete
  8. God has just delivered chucks from a psycho. He should book for this Sunday mass for thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hian! Girl u get power ooo. Just go to God in prayers. Cos u just might have lost your man. What is did was wrong. On all level.

    Ebony

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, I kinda guess he was planning a surprise engagement... D way we ladies jump into conclusions ehn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hnmmm, kip on apologising. He may forgive u.
    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you sure would apologise, he would defo forgive u, but i doubt if you guys would get back together. Shikena

    ReplyDelete
  13. When my bf was cheating on me, I would never have known about it if the other woman had not called me. I did not have to fight with her. We spoke like two civilised ladies and ended up making a mess of the idiot. Sometimes it's not worth fighting and besides if you cannot be patient enough to ask, you might end up beating up your future mother in law. Some regrets can be avoided.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I suspected it was an engagement party but I wanted to be sure. Oge o, u just ruined everything

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oge was just protecting her territory... She should have waited a bit more but the harm has been done.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oge was just protecting her territory... She should have waited a bit more but the harm has been done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oge was just protecting her territory... She should have waited a bit more but the harm has been done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oge was just protecting her territory... She should have waited a bit more but the harm has been done.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LooOoL....sorry.. Might advice u when am no longer shaking with laughter....michelle tyson

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oge should have exercised patience...instead of acting rashly...it's not advisable to fight a fellow woman because of a man, even when married to the man.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dis is a great lesson, it's really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ouch
    *mouth opened*
    I am shocked
    I don't knw what to say

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...