Monday 9 February 2015

HOW TO MEK MONI PT3.wit Celestine Egochoppins

Ello Bebs,

I'm back.

I dont have a beb no more.I have breakup Ekaette.

Dat beb can kill a man And I cannot Risk ma life Becuss of luff.
Godforbit!!
 I cannot marry a Beb who sess more dan me.

Dat girl is Sess-Machine.Can u belief da afta five rounds dat night d Babe is not satisfy?

When we meet Afta my travel to abroad in China.She Tell me she wanna sess me up very really good.
I say okay Beby,let's go for action!!!
Becuss I am luff-maker!

After five rounds,I was not my-sef!Biko! Is like I have tie-ford.
She say;
"Mbok,Celestine giff-it to me"
I say "Beby,I cannot giff wat is not dere!"
Is like she aim to finish all my ejaculet in one night. Mba!!!

I have swallow panadol since dat day and till now everyday.
I do not get my-sef still.
I have call ma pastor to pray for me becuss dat
Kind of Sessing is a spiritual Sumtin.
If she kill me before ma time, what will i said, do I have witi-ness on dis internet?

Biko I am single and sashing if any Beb on dis internet have intarest,contact ma internet at www.na-meweybornmoney.com and I will change ya life.
I haff moni but Biko I cannot marry Sess-Machine.
Any Beb dat can hang leg like Ekaette cannot be ma wife,becuss dat one is demon

Should-in-case,you needs love,Pless contact me on ma internet wit ya informations.
Search ma nem on Konga you will see ma Pix
I haff Moni and I need a Beb

I still awaiting ma true luff.
Celestine Egochoppins



Somebody should try and hook him up(lol)

Life is a choice my friend 
So choose wisely
Enough Said













9 comments:

  1. lmao.OK I will hook u up bfor d weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Cele bobo is still alive? So Ekaette couldn't finish him off? I guess it's time to send in umujakpore a.k.a the man eater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celeste, have informed my grandmau can. contact her on 08031122114

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao sebi u want sess machine na,wetin con happen? No wory i go help u find babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara pls help him o. he is really desperate to find love. welcome

      Delete
    2. my grandma said she hasn't seen ur call oh

      Delete
  5. Ogah Egochoppins, am I surprised dt Ekaete scatter ya waist? Mbanu, I tell u say make u buy zimmer frame carry come from China o. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. You & Konga tho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahhahahhahahahhahahahah
    Rotf
    Laff no go kill me ooo
    Sessin machine
    Abroad in china
    Lmao

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...