Tuesday 20 January 2015

HOW TO MAKE MONEY.with Celestine EgoChoppings









Ello ladies,

I wanna show you how-ra Mek money.

My nems are Celestine Egochoppins of Nnewi local Government Area.I am 40 yers of edgge and I haff money.

Peepul dat knows me from my Pless calls me Ego n'anaghi agwu agwu .
Dey carry my money wit Tipper,not "Gada-must-go".


My company nem is EgoChoppins Nigeria limited exporters and importers of original Spare parts to  UK,America,london and USA.

Pless come and Mek money if you haff warrit-teks!
I want to marry,becuss ah need a woman to chop-ma-money.
Now haff mek d money.From my belle you can know d size of ma money.

I need a God fearing Beb becuss I luff God.I spends for my church everyday.
I pays Tite in Dollars and I giff offering in "Pands Stalin"

Infat! God haff send me to giff you break tru.
I leave schooling by foteen yers of edgge,becuss I haff to mek
dis money.
 I wanna Beb wit sweet "BoBs" and fine "ukwu".





Infat,she muss b Nigerian Beyonsi to chop ma money.
My Beb muss be tall becuss I cannot marry mijet.
she muss haff educated
and muss have masters-in-phd-holder.

She must be beau-rifull. Becuss I cannot born  ug-lee pikins.
She muss be good in bed,becuss me I can mek luff very well.I can go five rands per night.
Infat,i know all d styles and if  I mek luff to a woman .......oh no! she will call her pastor..!

I just need luff and I need a woman to chop ma money.

I cannot send my Pi-jor becuss I am vair-ree  han-sum.


Juss send me ya number and pi-jor and  I will shange ya life.You will shine like  Nku-Cream and you will yellow like Tura.
You will chop ma money  sweat american dollars.


To know more about me biko visit ma internet www.na-meweybornmoney.com

I await ya informations beu-riful bebes!!


You've heard it all.

He is seriously in need of a wife.
Is anyone interested..?????(lol)


Life is a choice my friend
So choose wisely
Enough said.









                                             Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
                                                 I'm just saying

22 comments:

  1. Lolllllzzz.. I just rush open am,tinkin its srz money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhahahahha...same here..
      Very funny

      Delete
    2. Hahhahahahha...same here..
      Very funny

      Delete
  2. Mtcheeeww. Not only spammers can be shot and thrown off a cliff. You dig?

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.M.G this cracked me up big time... i'm in stitches. rotfl. u ra really hilarious fella. pls i need to chop this money o. #mrs egochoppins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude!!!
    Lmao you'll get to Metusela's age with this grammar before you get a wife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how come i'm just finding out about this blog. where have u been all this while. your writing is impeccable n u tell stories like an art. u got me glued...
    as for mr. celestine, u should take some of your money to buy brighter grammar. after that we can proceed to chop ya money.lollll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thanks for dropping by.glad you enjoyed it.
      JAH BLESS!!

      Delete
    2. Exacttly..opus where have u been
      This is just what I need

      Delete
  6. Lol.thank God am not searchin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe I just got a Google account just to be able to make comments here.. #fansself#.. kudos to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome tulips. i see u. thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol.. woke up to read this. You just started my day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha.... biko goes to ur villages and luks for wife dia. Anofia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol....very hilarious,Ladipo boys in the act...lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. He should go to Nnewie will find a buriful lady

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waoh!
    I came across your blog yesterday and I must say I am hooked already.
    Where have you been all my (blog stalking) life.
    Your style is so natural and engaging. I just have to read all your posts cos they are so funny,interesting and apt.
    Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...