Friday 16 January 2015

ROMANRIC PROPOSAL #2



NEWS FLASH!! MRS HAWTCHICK AND MR BEER GUTS have called off their engagement

(for readers that don’t know, Mr Beerguts and Mrs Hawtchick are characters from my article titled “ROMANRIC PROPOSAL". This is a follow up of that article)
Details are a bit sketchy but what we know is this;

The recently engaged couple had a major disagreement over the wedding plans and budgetary Concerns.This drama led to Mrs Hawtchick calling off the wedding/engagement.

According to Mr Beerguts ;
“Because we dey plan wedding no mean say we no go chop for house oh!“
According to sources close to the couple, Mrs Hawtchick felt this was unacceptable, she slapped him,


and flung the engagement ring at him. I believe her parting words were ; “Fugg-off!”

She has since then  been spotted around Port Harcourt  with a “new male friend” whom we hear is “a Big Boy” in the oil and gas industry.
When asked about the incident with Mr Beerguts, Mrs Hawtchick had this to say;

“De  whole werring  ar-raynmen wuz yust  a fuggup.E don av morrey for werring? Wur sur-ro sheat iz dat? I av many politi-yans,big boys in shell, Ayip, and Alli-butin dat  wanna sez me  and gimme gud morrey.Am a big geh in Porra-Cutt  mehn, I need a romanric guyn! My werring garra be big and  spe-yial!”





As ridiculous as this sounds, it’s a crazy trend.
A lot of people  seem to be fixated over big weddings these days.Personally, I think if you can afford it, and that’s what the two of you want, then I guess it’s cool.
But if you can’t,
“You go kill ya-self?”
Does the cost or size of the wedding determine the success of the marriage?






Recently a couple I know, broke  off their  engagement because they couldn’t afford “a society wedding!”
I’ve heard a couple of people say to Me that if a wedding doesn’t have, this or that, they won’t marry .
I guess I’m old fashioned and a hopeless “romanric” at heart.
To me, a wedding is a ceremony that marks the beginning of a couples journey into marriage.  
                       
Big weddings, or "Society weddings" are cool, but if you can't have one, you go die????? Sha,

Whatever Wedding or “Werring” you choose.
Life is a choice my friend,
Choose wisely,
Enough said.


                                             Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
                                                 I'm just saying

7 comments:

  1. Lol mrs hawtchick must b a calabar bae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs hawt chic though. I dunno why i particularly found this lines funny."Wur sur-ro sheat iz dat? I av many politi-yans,big boys in shell, Ayip, and Alli-butin dat wanna sez me and gimme gud morrey." Well,maybe bcos it is. Looool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of us get carried away, it's not about getting married but remaining married... some societal, bella weddings don't have happy homes... If you can afford it, why not? If you can't, humility pays...

    *ticktock

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see u like my alias, Opus. I'm not from Calabar FYI neither am I materialistic. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paper chasers! Fire burm dem Baylonians.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahhahahahahah...Miss hauwtchick ooo..big wedding is not bad..if your fiance can't spend on u before the wedding is it after the wedding that he would spend on you?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...