Monday 23 November 2015

TO LOVE A STRANGER 2


Richard starred at Jasmine as the face lost all it's colour. He was as shocked as she was, but was better at disguising it.
"Ehm... welcome" Jasmine said, forcing a smile that didn't reach her eyes.
"Finally I get to meet Peter's stunning wife" Richard said looking her over.
"Mehn... I cannot wait to meet the damsel you have to talking about for these past weeks" Peter responded.



Richard smiled and patted Peter's back as Jasmine led them towards the dinning table. During their meal, Richard's eyes never left Jas' face. He wondered how he could have been so fooled by her. He couldn't believe that she was the mother of Peter's children. There was no way to tell from her body.... the body he had made love to countless times, ravished in different ways. Heck he had even thought of going to meet her parents. It all made sense now. Too late though...


He took his leave about an hour later, plotting his next line of action. Too bad somebody would have to get hurt. But it was too late.
He avoided her calls, and read her text messages without replying them. He needed his head clear and knew he had only one chance, a chance he was going to take.


Two weeks later, he walked out of his office complex on his way out for lunch and Jas was standing by his car.
"Richard" she gasped when she saw him and took an indecisive step forward then backwards. Richard removed his glasses, looked at her for a while then got into his car. He revved his engine, and Jas got the message getting out of his path and he sped off. From his rear view mirror, he saw her look of despair and it gladdened his heart.


Richard sat at the bar, listening to Peter complain about his wife.
"I don't know what has gotten into her..... Do you think she knows something about my girl friends? These women can be unpredictable. It has been a long time since she asked me for sex... and she usually goes on and on about it.... She doesn't even kiss me good bye or wait up for me at night.... " Peter droned.
Richard shut out his voice, and concentrated on enjoying his drink. He wondered when would be the right time to put his plans into action.


Richard sat in his living room, checking his phone intermittently.  He was restless. He checked the time, it was past midnight. He stood up and walked towards his bedroom, when his phone rang breaking into the silence. He dashed towards it, and picked it up and listened for a few seconds, he smiled broadly obviously pleased at the news he had received.


Two weeks later, there was a knock on his door. He stood by the door for a few minutes, he didn't want to seem too eager to open the door. When he did, he kept his face straight and withdrawn. He moved aside and Jasmine walked in.
"Richard" she said and burst into tears. Richard stood there for a while, then he took her in his arms and she sobbed into his chest.

Jasmine was garbed in black, had a black scarf over her head.
"It's okay" Richard patted her head consoling her.
"I cannot believe I am now a widow.... What I'm I going to do?"
"Shhh. don't worry.... I would take care of you" Richard responded.

They stood there for a long time, before he led her into his bedroom. While she slept, Richard picked up some news papers and pored over them. Peter's murder had made headlines. He looked over at Jasmine, she was worth all the trouble.







..............THE END..... I mean it this time O


I wrote this for Chinazor Ezeh, my best make up artist in blogosphere.... Check her out on BLUSHES AND DIMPLES



LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIENDS
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID

24 comments:

  1. What!!! And I thot his punishment was to wreck her marriage, not murder!!! Na wa ooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To cover a sin, one must commit more sins!
      Too bad,So even her husband is a cheat too?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hmmmmm people are heartless

      Delete
  3. Damn! Never saw that coming tho. Nice. Me like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh?
    This is scary.
    Well plotted..the story, I mean.

    I'm disjointed tonight.
    Sweet dreams, King Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hian y did he kill him. Won't he get tired of jasmine someday. Hmmmm na wa o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked world!
    Instead of taking only the wife,
    he also took his life!
    The wicked must never go unpunished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsession. That's a dangerous thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You wrote it for Chinazor and used my name abi? See silent shading. I'm off to Port to find you and Opus. U must explain. But why kill Peter? Richard went too far

    ReplyDelete
  9. He killed peter!!!!!omg!!!
    I don't want someone to feel such crazy love for me oh

    ReplyDelete
  10. He killed peter!!!!!omg!!!
    I don't want someone to feel such crazy love for me oh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never anticipated he'd go that far. Such evils, smh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whaaaattt? He loved her to the point of killing her husband just to be with her? I even thought he was going to wreck or humiliate her. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chai! This is bad na.
    Lolz @u mean it dis time oh.

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Na wah o! *makes sign of the cross*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmmmmm........Taking another person's life all in d name of love.hmmmmmmm. Issokay ur hellfire na special room

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jasmine should be very careful with Richard. The guy is too deadly calculated and acts like a psychopath.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You kw wen peter said to jas "I dnt av time for your nonsense" ws wen I knew d guy ws a mouafuking cheat... Sry peter, u went 6ft down. wot u had, sum1 fell in love with and cudnt let go, dats wot I call LOVE. Imagine, wen d lady started having fun, ws wen he noticed ol d changes in her..Men shld b wiser nw, u cnt keep breaking ur gal/wife down nd expect her to b calm, Nahh! gone r dose daiz of for beta for worst sh*t, ride nd die galfriend. Evry1 needs peace, happiness, rest of mind and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!!!! I almost dropped my phone when I saw your foot-note!
    Thank you Ivy darling.....you are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ivy... This story is too hard ooo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...