Wednesday 18 November 2015

ALEXA RANTS!!!

Hello,my name is Alexa and I want to get married.I wont say my age,because I know the people on this blog have bad mouth.All I can say is that I've been single for long enough to know that I've been single for too long.





I just don't get why men are so dense?First they love you,then they don't! I'm tired of going back and forth like this.I mean how hard can it be to get married?Why is it so hard?I've been faithful,I've washed,cooked,cleaned and offered up my body like some philanthropic prostitute.And what did I get out of it?A ring-less finger,a broken heart and an over-used vagina.

I mean,I know girls who couldn't do One Tenth of the things I've done to "make love work".And guess what?All those girls are married WITH KIDS.Can you imagine that?Then look at me,almost Thirty and alone......Oops!Almost told you my age.But what do I care?Men are just clueless.I just want to settle down.Enough is enough!

I recently called off a Three month relationship with a guy named David.I'll say this about the guy sha.He was Hawt!Like Idris Elba Hawt.

Sex with David could've been torn from a scene from Game Of Thrones....or 50 Shades Of Grey. It  was nice,it was awesome.But that was the great part of being with David.The crappy part was HE HARDLY CALLED OR SENT ME TEXT MESSAGES!!!

Now,I know this sounds silly, but I like my man's voice to be the first and last thing I hear everyday.Okay,if he can't call, what about sending a text,bbm,whatsapp or Facebook message.But what did I get from David?Excuses!"I'm very busy, work schedule's crazy, I'm tired bla bla bla.

Ladies,lets be honest.We like it when our man checks in on us during the day.It feels nice.I'm no exception to this.Frankly,I don't care if you dismantle Nuclear Weapons for a living,JUST KEEP IN TOUCH!

And Who says its wrong for me to drop the "L"bomb on a guy after four months of dating?Is it a crime?Why would he freak out because I used the word "Love?"Whats wrong with these men?Am I not lovable?I'm an attractive beautiful woman.I run a successful blog for my Company.The Site gets over a million pageviews a day.The site makes a lot of money from Google adsense,Jumia,Amazon and Konga.

Heck I have even made headlines once. "Sexiest bloggers in the country.... Alexa ranking first". Yea I am all that. Never mind that that was one of those sleazy tabloids, but hey I was on the covern That counts right?

I'm not boasting,but I'm not poor. but still I can be humble,I can be submissive.....so why are these men running away?

David broke up with me few weeks after that.Did I complain?Did I threaten to kill him?No!I cried,I was heart-broken,I felt small but I moved on.

I tried being single for awhile,Until Eze came along.I really have no Idea whats going to happen with him.He's taking me to see a movie today.After that,he wants us to have a drink somewhere.I really hope it works out with him.I'm so tired of being single.I have to get married.

Will fill you guys in in the next episode.






LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIENDS
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID

#iReadopustjkwrites

22 comments:

  1. "Philanthropic Prostitute"
    Shoot me now!
    Rotfl

    A refreshing relief from Amaka.
    Interesting & captivating.
    Keep it coming, Opus Hawt. *tongue click*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

      Delete
    2. Nne don't worry. It shall happen.
      BTW, where's Amaka?

      Pamscrib.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Na wa.. Lips sealed . Hello opusians... Pls kindly join dis bbm channel C0016B55F n like ma pic, I need ur support to win dis contest, thanks so much, I really appreciate. #muchloveopus#

    ReplyDelete
  3. The right man will come at the right time Alexa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =How to get Married:xmas edition = by tokstarr/toke makinwa will help you. Lol

      Delete
  4. I will only tell you to tie you legs for Eze and pretend to be a Mermaid! *in Stella's voice*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if she ties her leg and pretend to be kermit, Eze will leave if he wants to...abi no be so?

      Delete
  5. Don't be in a hurry to get in bed, in fact forget about opening your legs for Eze or whoever. If he really wants you, let him put a ring on your finger and do what's needed of him. Good luck with EZE

    ReplyDelete
  6. OpusIvy I luv ur blog honestly bt I feel u guys r running too many series simultaneously to d point dat some of d series r beginning to get forgotten by d readers,neglected by u n difficult to keep up wit when a new post abt one of dose series come up.pls finish some first.Jst my opinion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand how to feel, but you should understand that a story can never end. As long as the writers is willing, a story can go on and on. You should just try to take the stories as they come.

      Ivy what's up with the maze? I know some people said they didnt follow, but I was enjoying it O.

      I am waiting....

      Delete
    2. The Maze!!! Another good story

      Delete
  7. Don't try too hard. Men ehn, it's when you become wife without marriage that they keep you on a long tin!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. While some married ones r biting their fingers and thinking of a way out some r begging to be married. Take life as it comes joor. Lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A practical way, which will be easier and a lot more delightful for you to start, is to take one action each time in the direction of living a healthier lifestyle.


    my page; wellness coach certification icf, ,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me I'm so afraid of this marriage issue, to be honest. I can't sweat it, rush it or let it drive me to the point of desperation biko. Sooooo many people are married and living in regrets and sadness. It's disturbing. Many are married and happy too. Well sha, may God not allow me select wrongly o. Lol. Amen. Meanwhile, I want me some more of KOLLUPIA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kollupia gini? Mbah o. Very annoying story to me jor

      Delete
  11. Nice one! But stop having marriage in mind while dating a guy. Allow d love to flow n everything will fall into place. Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  12. To be candid, any man wey wan leave go leave whether you open or close.....but on a serious note, "zip it up"....but no show say na marriage dey ur mind, u go see as the matter go take set.}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lwmkd...infact lmao @ 'I dnt care weda u dismantle nuclear weapons 4 a living' marraige no b do or die affair naa madam Alexa tke am izy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...