Friday 27 November 2015

BLACK FRIDAY



I have seen and heard a lot of hilarious things concerning black Friday. I mentioned it to one of my aunts, and she became alert, kabashing things... I had to explain to her that it was not something bad, not an eclipse or the end of the world. ROTFL....

So the day is here, and like a wedding that takes months to prepare for, it would be over before you can say over. Even suya men have keyed into the black Friday sales, until petrol stations are left out. 

If you have a favourite bukka, make sure they serve you extra meat, don't let them use your head. Maybe this should be made a national holiday. Nigerians ehn... we would just borrow something and over hype it even more than the ancestors that own it. Take Halloween and thanks giving for instance. 

In my church we have Thanksgivings every Sunday. As for Halloween, masquerades have it, difference being that luckily we do not have to dress like the masquerades. But now we celebrate Halloween and thanksgiving, like the Americans. 

Anyways no need for long sermon during evening service. It is time to SHOP.....







CLICK TO PICK












...

9 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmm. I doff my hat for Jumia o. After waiting for two weeks, I was disappointed. I put somethings in my cart to monitor their prices and I noticed that it's mostly bullshit. For example something that was being sold for 15k before today, they hiked the price to 18k two days ago and then today, they brought it back to 14,800k. Imagine. They claim to have done a "flash sale" on the Infinix hot 2 phone and sold it 8900 or so. That was between 2 to 3 am I think. And as at this morning it was showing "sold out". But after like 30 minutes, it was miraculously back in stock again. At the normal price. The only good thing I got today, was that I got free shipping on my orders. Then I learned anything bought between 27 and 30th of this month, cannot be returned. So what if there is something wrong with an item you got? I love jumia o, buy honestly this black friday thingy is a huge scam. Nonsense.

    *** End of Kween's angry rant***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Mkt is bullshit on Konga.... How can I pay 12k as delivery cost on #5700 worth of goods???? After waking up very early to order.... Mtcheew

    ReplyDelete
  3. My experience with Jumia last year has taught me a very vital lesson. My hand no dey again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoLZ. I no dey participate biko. I will go to d market nd buy my things. Ok, bye.

    pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big scam finally, I had to cancel some orders when the Konga delivery prices took it back to the actual price......Jumia? Ahhhhhh, was awake till almost 3 am, their site was down.... Only to wake around 6 and see my items SOLD OUT. We won't be scammed again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ordered for just a blender frm Bauchi and it was deliverer to my home in Lagos today
    From jumia,no delivery charge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learnt d a hard way. I don't do awoof again. Even mtn and glo sef. As long as its in Naija, I'm not interested in their awoof

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...