Sunday 22 November 2015

ALEXA RANTS 3 (Mr FaceBook)

Okay,here's what happened with the Face book guy.Like I said  before,I ignored him for a few weeks.I mean why not?The dude was scary,he followed me on Twitter,Instagram,Google+ and everywhere else on the internet.It was like everywhere I turned,I saw his smiling face.Which wasn't a bad looking face.It wasn't an extremely good looking face either.



Did I tell you I had a phobia for "Fine Boys?".Don't look at me like that.How many of you can date an extremely good looking man?


How many of you can handle the insecurity of watching him leave the house,knowing fully well the insane attention he's going to get from other women.

Biko,I can't handle that kind of drama.I have a friend who's handsome cheating husband takes her to Paris every year.My dear,no amount of Paris trips can compensate for all the anxiety attacks of infidelity.

But I digress.

I was talking about my date with the Face book guy.He seemed nice enough.We had a fun first date.We seem to have a lot in common.Did I mention that he works with Google?Yeah,he does.He also works out everyday and does Yoga twice a week.

Anyway,we met at Raddison Blu and spent most of the evening talking and laughing over a nice bottle of Wine.Okay I'll admit,I was swooning a little.There was just something very sexy about him.Look,I'm not a Prude alright?If he had so much had hinted at two of us going to his room for a first-date nacking,I don't think I would've said no.

Anyway,he told me he wants to settle down as soon as possible,that he thinks he's found his soul mate.

My heart was racing.Finally,a man who used words like; "Marriage and "soul mate" on a first date.That's a man worth dating jor.Not all these small boys whom just want to "chop and go"
I WANT TO MARRY!!! 2015 is almost over.What do I have to show for it?A  string of relationships  that went no where, a series of phone numbers I've blocked on True Caller and twelve or thirteen more reasons to check my HIV Status.

Is that fair?


Of course not.


Why should I be single and unmarried after that?If anyone deserves a husband,its me.I see them on blogs(don't think I don't)these stupid ungrateful women,yapping on and on about how miserable they are in marriage.All they do is terrify single women.Do they have any idea how fortunate they are to even have husbands?Did anybody force them to get married?A lot of them knew whom their husbands were before they married them.So why are they complaining now?If you're so unhappy,then leave the marriage!Stop trying to terrify girls who want to get married.

I have seen a lot of happy marriages.And believe me,there are a lot of them out there.Why don't people talk about such marriages?Why must we constantly celebrate the crappy ones?I want to have a happy marriage.

But Once again,I digress.

Mr Face Book was perfect.He told me he'd meet with my mother upon his return from America next month.I was so ecstatic.Finally,a real man.

I didn't need to hear anymore,I had found my husband.I grabbed his hand and asked him were his bedroom was.

Sex with him was amazing.Afterwards,all I wanted to do was lay in his arms forever.I was so happy.

The next morning,Mr Face book asked for a $1,000 loan.It was all I had,but I knew he would pay me back.Its not that he was broke,just that he had some BVN issues. And yea I know what you are thinking but he is different. I know it.

Anyway,I complied.

He took the money and made for the airport.
That was two days ago.Still haven't heard from him.Well,maybe he's still settling in.

I miss him already.Thank God I've found the love of my life.





LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID

....to be continued(will update you guys on C.O.W and JANE DOE)




28 comments:

  1. This girl is really daft or just desperate.lmao just kiss ur $1000 goodbye. You would get ur money in ur next life just not this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!!!
      The last sentence killed me, "Thank God i've found the love of my life." Eziokwu?!

      Delete
    2. Yes. He'll contact u wen he's properly settled in, inu? Just relax cos uv found d love of ur life. D Lord is ur bone marrow.

      Pamscrib.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Lool... This is getting intresting, she has a common ground with Amaka but Amaka sharp pass this one

      Delete
  2. Lmao pele oo Alexis ds is even d worst of dem all...hp u find sum1 btr soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexia u don enter ONE CHANCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehehehe!!! Don't worry, he's not like that, you hear?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WTF
      This has got to be a dream.

      Delete
  5. Don't worry, he will wire u d money tru air. Can u imagine? Don't worry he will pay bc he is not like that. Keep waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He has disappeared with your money o. Lmao. I pity you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep dreaming my dear. And who told u that love is that easy? U will know better when you wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please after punctuation marks, there is space. It hurts the eye when everything is all packed together. Thank you.
    Nice story btw

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marriage is truly over rated. In my marriage, there is love. Love between us has never been a problem. But my husband is selfish and cannot lift a finger to help out at home. When we were dating, I didnt have a problem picking after him. Big mistake. Mybhusband woupd remove his clothes and leave them on the floor in the middle of his already scattered room. When he eats, he just stands up and leaves the plates right there on the dinning table.

    His clothes were always dirty, and he never cared about making his bed. But in public he always looked decent enough. I still loved him inspite of all this and he worships the ground on which I stand.

    Now we are married, nothing has changed. Except now I am expected to pick up after a forty something year old man all the time. I am sick and tired of it all.

    My advice to single women is that you make sure you go after a husband material. They expect us to be a certain way, we should also have our expectations. I am tired of advicing my husband, having talks that yield nothing. I cant even share his towel or even tooth paste because believe it or not he messes up even his tooth paste.

    Run away from men like these because believe me, love is not enough and they would never change. He gets frustrated when I complain and I dont want to be a nag. If a man cannot look after himself and be neat, just imagine him with your children. It is bettr imagined than witnessed. This is my life right now, and my prayer right now is that we finish the house we are building do I get my own room away from him.

    Sounds wrong, but its the way I feel. Marriage is wonderful, when both parties are marriage materials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, now I see another reason why some women have their own rooms even when married. Kai!!! Ur husband is really dirty. Forget outward appearance.

      Delete
    2. It is well with you madam.

      Delete
    3. Amazeballs.
      Na wa.
      This is a non-issue, Madam.
      Just mentally include him as one of your kids.
      If the bulk of the chores is overwhelming, get a cleaner that would come in twice a week.
      You don't have a problem at all.
      Don't let some special advisers on home affairs destroy your home.
      They are going through worse.
      All the best, fam.

      Delete
    4. You knew before you got married, so chill and keep loving your man. I guess that's his only major fault, so take @Hawty's advice and roll along in your happy home joor.

      Delete
    5. Thank you very much Hawt Mrs. You couldn't have said it better.
      I don't see any problem here at all. A lot of people are going though hell in their loveless homes.
      You love him and he loves you....learn to cope with his deficiencies. Do NOT listen to those who give unsolicited advice biko.

      Delete
    6. Hawt Mrs, ur brain dey there. Just do d mental calculations.

      Delete
  10. This Facebook guy is a smooth operator. I'm very sure he did not spend up to 500 dollars on u and yet u've given him 1000 dollars. Anyways tissue paper and handkerchief are still under 100 naira. You'll need them soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smooth operator indeed!
      As in chop and clean mouth!

      Delete
  11. Chai! Mrr. Faceboook don press Alexis mumu button o. Alexis, u be first class mumu.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alexa don enter 1 chance. I wonder y good girls fall for bad guy (players).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chai I just remembered one guy I met on of this dating sites claims he is an it consultant with mtn told the story of how he bought his ex a car worth more than a million then one I told him I was home from work because I was doing business next thing calls me to say his cab had issues n his driver needed credit I say ok give me driver number to send the card instead insisted I sent to his place so I credited his phone that was wed on Friday he calls to say how his business is about to crash because he can't send money to his builders as he clearly he was building a shop. He asked that I send money to the fore man I tried to get myself out but for where he persisted now asked for account number he sent his I told him this is your account gave one story. The next day I sent the money then he said he was coming to see me in my base here the story becomes interesting after like 2 hours of travelling says car bad mechanic said one fantastic amount. Asked for 30k from me told him I no get. He was angry yarning rubbish! The next day said I should send what ever I had by now I knew it was a scam! I told him I didn't have he was angry n thereafter removed me from his bbm and blocked my phone numbers, till today am still trying to recover my 5300 but he has refused to pay so my dear kiss your money good bye most of this online guys are liars n scammers! Next time someone tells you a story about working with a firm or something investigate throughly and women let us stop "helping " this men because they are thieves

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh shame!!!!! Poor desperate Alexa.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was actually waiting to see d end of ur quest b4 I comment. Chai wit all ur mouth n experience u still dey fall Mugu for sugar coated talk. Will u gerraheria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol! Some men...I have one smooth operator as a friend, he has no job ( has a masters degree from a good Uni in UK, but guy lazy die!), but women fall at his feet regularly and whenever I hang out with him, I take pity at the newest victim. I stopped hanging out with him over a year now, so that these women won't see me somewhere and grade/classify me as one of those worthless jobless lot. The issue is that you believe what you choose to believe, emotion shouldn't rule common sense.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...