Friday 27 November 2015

Alexa rants 4


Na God go punish that Mr Face book!Can you imagine the nonsense?He hasn't called me.What rubbish!E no go betta for am!!
You see my problem?These men just can't be trusted.Whether it's Face Book,Twitter or Instagram.Mtcheeew!!!



I know what you're thinking."Serves you right,Alexa.See as your hunger for marriage carry you enter One Chance"

Yeah,laugh all you want.Make fun of me on Social Media.I'm the Victim here.I'm the one who was lied to, deceived and duped.But does anyone care?No.

All of you sit there on your fat a**es making fun of me,mocking me with each page view.I hope you're all married oh.I hope you're all at home with your husbands.Because if you're not, then we're all in the same boat.WE ARE ALL SINGLE AND SEARCHING,so don't criticise me for my desperate moves.

Yes,I am desperate for Marriage.SUE ME!If you like post it on Huffington's post.Is it a crime?Is it a capital offence?When a woman wants to get married,she's called "desperate".Mtcheeeew.Una no sabi anything.

Well,after Mr Face Book duped me,I decided not to sulk.After all,it was his loss,not mine.

So I dusted myself,put on some make up and set out again for my future husband.

Yes,you heard right.I went hunting for a man.Why are you looking at me like that?Why is it okay to go Job-hunting but the minute you say you're hunting  for a husband,people stare at you like you're one of the Zombies from The Walking Dead TV series?Its ridiculous....and just plain silly.

I decided to swing by the  cinema in my neighbourhood.

Why?

Experience has taught me that a Cinema is the best place to meet single successful men.Believe it or not,MANY women go to the cinema to find men.

Yes! Even you too.And don't think I haven't seen you all dressed up,praying in your heart that some cool guy notices you.

"Abi na lie I talk?"

You're a Fraud.A big fat fraud.

At least I'm honest.At least I know I have a problem,unlike you.Mtcheeew!

Anyway,there's a guy I've noticed at the Cinema.His tall cute and drives a Tundra.He always shows up on Fridays. Which is why I'm heading there today. God help him if he's single. He must notice me today.

Wish me luck guys.






LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIENDS
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID

15 comments:

  1. Lmao, Alexia u don't just give up, do you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck inu.

    pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! Alexa, free me mbok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexa baby, the rolling stone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, so it was his lost not yours abi?
    You are funny,
    Chop your money and b your*abunna* and you said his lost!
    Hahahaha Alexa wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lool... No be only luck. Your money dey pour for ground dats why you no feel am say dey dupe u of $1000 for this our economy. You still get mind dey find Horseband *kontinue*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chingelege...... I soo have a friend like this

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...