Friday 20 November 2015

ALEXA RANTS 2

Hello,Alexa here again.


Okay,so I went on a date with Eze.I'll admit,it wasn't what I expected.The truth is having been through so many first dates,you kinda get bored with the same old routine;"What do you do?,Do you love your job?,what happened in your last relationship? and blah blah blah.It just goes on and on and on like a crappy re-run of a crappy Tv series.

Anyway,I indulged him.




I answered his questions and smiled the way Sansa Stark smiled at Joffrey Lannister when she first met him(Boy was she dumb).

Anyway,he told me he was looking for a serious relationship.He said he wanted to marry and have kids.

Personally,I'm very suspicious when an extremely good-looking successful Youngman says he hasn't been able to settle down for so long.


I mean seriously.


Abi other girls no see am?

I know what you're thinking.How in God's name am I supposed to find a husband if I'm so picky?

Listen,I'm not being picky,I'm just being careful.These guys are very sneaky.They come off sounding like Idris Elba but  are actually 007s with a license to Kill.Most women are defenceless against against guys like that.


U go blame us?They are so cool and know all the right things to say.

Mbok! Me I don't like wahala o.The guy was too cute,too smooth for me.I personally have a thing against extremely good-looking guys.Can you blame me?Guys like that can get into your pants faster than you can say,"Winter is coming".I'm just so tired of being deceived.

Maybe its me,maybe I'm too scared.Maybe I'm too fortified.I don't know.But the dude flinched when I asked if he had issues with meeting my mother.Now,I know what you're thinking ;"Alexa,u sef why u go ask am to see ya mama on first date?My dear,If a man is serious,such a request wont stop him.When a man wants to marry,he CAN'T be undeterred.

But that wasn't it oh! Before the bad belle people on this blog cuss me die!I asked him how long he thought a standard courtship should be.You know what dis bros told me?He adjusted himself in his chair and said;"Well,it all depends on how/if we get  along and how compatible we are"

Seriously???

He can't give me a definitive answer?I mean should I make it an article on Huffington Post  before these men get a clue?I want certainty,I want a defined time line.Not some speculative response.So what's going to happen? We're going to shag for a bit until he gets tired and dumps me?No way!!!

I knew dating Eze would be dangerous.He would turn me into an insanely possessive woman.Did I need that?No way.

Well,I told him goodbye at the end of the night and left.Eze wasn't the one for me.He was just too good looking.


Well,I guess I'm back to square one.Met this guy on Facebook though.Dudes been chatting me up for a few weeks now.He seems nice.He recently asked me out on a date.
*Fingerscrossed*


.....to be continued.


LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSELY
ENOUGH SAID.


#prayfornigeria
#prayforparis
#prayforhumanity
#iReadopustjkwrites



17 comments:

  1. Sigh
    The cycle never ends.
    This series is so real.
    Most females would form holier-than-thou of course.
    I know quite a handful that are going through this phase.
    Resigned to fate.
    It is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buhahah babe ur desperation is on high rocket
      Hw can u ask a guy to meet moma on a first date?
      Who does that.

      Delete
    2. Am I having de ja vous ? Funny feeling, I could swear I've read this comment before in this same scénario. This is the exact opposite of amaka, they are both crazy though. Meanwhile, who has fuel?

      Delete
    3. I have fuel, where are you?

      Delete
  2. So true Alexa. I truly do understand ur position. But be careful of guys frm fb. 90% of the are complete "anuofia"

    ReplyDelete
  3. But be careful of Facebook love oooo. You can't be too picky abeg, not if you're spending the rest of your life with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can be picky, that my own stand because you are planning on spending the greater part of your life with a stranger. Make your own luck and take what you want, that is how life should be.

      Delete
  4. Alexa, I love you. You r just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so me....lol. I. Just can't wait to settle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opus I must commend d speed @ which u post stories.this is what a blog should feel like. This is the blog I fell inluv with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope this facebook guy doesn't kill you Alexa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm dat was me b4 I met my hubby on social media of all places.4 years in marriage n goin stronger.alexa lets see wat happens to ur fb guy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alexa, you are keeping it real and I love it. Please don't shift your stand on what you really want...the man for you will definitely appear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls opus...I miss pastor bosco and olukwu. Can you pls bring them back? Amaka too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another *Amaka* in a different form!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...