Sunday 15 November 2015

Jumia Black Friday


My people my people. That's how I was looking at that Opus' konga post with side eyes.
Ehen I am a Jumia girl. I love shopping on Jumia. They offer incredibly low prices all the time and apart from one or two glitches, I haven't had any major problems patronising them. So imagine my glee at finding out that they are having another Black Friday sales next Friday.


I love shopping.... don't sue me. I enjoy shopping, going through new things, running my fingers through fabrics. But these days when I barely have time for myself, online shopping is the best thing since Sliced bread. Yeah!! I said that.





So if you are a jumia guy or girl like me, then you have something to look forward to. Jumia is amazing and my mater card is warming up for the black Friday.  They are having a general merchandise clearance... Do you know what that mean? Yeah .....So get shopping, the season calls for it. And you should shop through the banners on this site, that way we get commissions and that means more shopping for me #winks.


Hey hope y'all are in church because the amount of people on this blog right now ehn. #i reserve my comment.


Have a nice day lovelies and save the date.... 27th November is the day to root out your mastercards.












13 comments:

  1. I'm a die hard jumia girl too and I've been waiting for black friday as well. But I thought it's happening on 27th of this month? Correct me if I'm wrong please. Make I no come take last o lool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, missed the last one, and my friend told me after the fact, showcasing all her purchase!!! It is well! This one no go pass me by....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jumia all the way!
    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kween u are right its 27th. next week. I am in such a hurry abi? Hawtie where have u been? I have been searching for u with torch light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been lowkey observing.
      Yay! Our first lady noticed my absence.
      I'm printing this & putting in a frame.
      Hehe
      Keep up the good work, Mami.

      Delete
    2. lool... infact, as from 12am next friday, I'm gonna start hounding their site.

      Delete
  5. 27th eh kwa? Noted! In Olukwu's voice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ojoro people the last 1 pain me ooo site no gree open n b4 9am all has been bought.this time ain't gonna miss it. Make I go load my acct.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am doing *ajo for it [contribution].

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ivy, pls wot time do they start on d their site?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...