Saturday 11 April 2015

UNREPENTANT MISTRESS episode10

No matter how Bad ass you think you are,there's always some one badder……..

So there I was thinking I'd heard the last of that mystery caller.

I was on my way to see Celestine..Yes I said it Celestine.

Believe it or not, I have found myself in a strange sort of arrangement with that man.
I mean,he is relentless,the dude called me like I owed him money.

To be fair, I was getting used to all the gifts from my "fiancée"

Hian! Amaka,marry?.......lie lie!!!!

I mean why do women give in like that just because he gives you gifts and is nice to you?

Rubbish!!

Men just use that to lure you to their beds.After that...(if you're lucky) it's a one way trip and then to that so-called blissful prison called marriage.

Let me just be clear....I WILL NEVER MARRY!




In my line of business, you have to be smart and.....PROTECTED.

All Mistresses must have some form of protection. Thus the need for "Jazz" To be fair,my Jazz man has been very helpful.

But the truth is,there's always another part life shows you


So I got dressed that day and was on my way to go see him.

I had just driven out of my compound when a black tinted SUV SUDDENLY blocked my path.

My reaction time was slow.

In a blink,two men jumped out of the back seat armed with pistols.

"Oh my God!" was all I could say before they yanked me out of my car.

I felt a hard blow to the back of my head.

Then I blacked out.

When I regained consciousness, my wrists were bound behind my back.

I'd been stripped naked and I was seated in a dark room with a single light bulb directly above my head.

I couldn't tell how big or small the room was because I really couldn't see anything outside of the beam of the light.

What was going on?I thought who were these people?

Did they want to kill,rape or just humiliate me?

Of course I was a little scared. I mean who wouldn't be?
There were tons of places I hadn't travelled to yet and restaurants in the world I was yet to visit.And I'm not counting the dresses and shoes I hadn't worn.

Long and short,I had a lot to live for.

I knew I wasn't alone in the room.

I could feel a presence inside there with me.

It upset me that I was naked.

Whomever it was, was seeing for free what people paid good money for.

To be stripped and tied to a chair like that was embarrassing.

" I warned you Amaka"came a woman's voice I recognized instantly.The Mystery Caller.
That was fast. I thought.

Usually,most women who make threats(the serious ones any way)usually wait a month or two before doing anything about it.

This was obviously a serious woman I thought.

I could smell her perfume in the stale air,and hear the sound of her heels against the cold marble floor.

"...I just wanted the opportunity to show you how serious I was" Her voice said as the sound of her heels slowly moved behind me.

I had to admit I was a little scared and pissed off at my own stupidity for being caught so easily.

A whole me....The Great Mistress of the Night.

This was real falling of hand.

I felt her breath by my neck.Then something else too.A powdery substance against the side of my face.

Then I blacked out again.

Sound of car Horns.


When I came to, I was standing in the middle of the express.....stark naked.

Apparently I'd been walking for God knows how long.

My feet hurt and the merciless afternoon sun was doing wonders to my exposed skin.

How the hell had I gotten here?

People were staring at me. Of course a couple of people had stopped to take pictures with their phone.

#Naked Runs Babe-tins#

See falling of hand!

Clearly,whatever the strange woman had sprayed into my face was "Jazz", like I'd never seen before.

After a very long and humiliating work of shame,I finally got home.I just hope none of my "clients" had seen me.

My neighbors had shocked looks on their faces, luckily I live in a mind you business environment.

As for my security man,He looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

My car was still parked in front of the gate
I finally got into my house.

My purse and valuables were still in the car.

My gateman saw enough of my body to take him through the next Nine Hundred wet dreams.

I would have to fire him. Shame though.... He is really well behaved.

When I got into the house,I checked the messages on my Tab.

One stood out.

"this was just a warning. Dr. kayode's wife is my younger sister.....STAY AWAY!!!! Next time you wont be so lucky."
her message sent a chill down my spine.

All this for Kayode???..... hahahaha Kayode that I didn't even want in the first place. Imagine O! I give her points for throwing the first punch and throwing it well. I know some of you(If not all actually) are popping something on what I went through. Bad belle... is allowed

After I put myself together, which took a longer time than I imagined, I made two decisions....
Pay back is a bitch yea..... and she would be expecting that. Kayode is not worth the hassle biko.. Still wondering why she took this panadol for her sister's headache. She made a mistake telling me who exactly she is. I would get to the bottom of it

I have also decided to step up my game. I think I have gotten soft.... If not, who she be? I Amaka, am taking this game to the next level. Yes O...
I am going to acquire a bigger masquerade, after which I would throw a ball. And you all are invited, as there are going to be fireworks.


Nobody humiliates Amaka. Nobody.... Because of a man? hahahaha. We shall see. She decided to give me a taste? She should be ready to bring in the full dose. That was her mistake...

I am still Amaka, the whore of babylon and the seductress of the west. No woman like me, can cut me down. Good try.... I give her that. She won the first round, feel free to applaud her. But she won't see me coming. She would wait, anticipate, but would never see me. She must blink, and when she does I would be before her.

I have made arrangements to go on a trip. I would be back and don't forget to also watch out for me. Don't forget.




Your best bet, is still to keep your men’s path away from mine, keep their hovering eyes away from my body, if they must look, beg them not to desire.
If they go ahead and desire, plead with them not to try to acquire. Once they do, the bait has been bit and Amaka takes over.


I remain Amaka and I am still your worse night mare. Pray for sweet dreams. You really don’t need me In your lives.

LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY(say no to political violence)
ENOUGH SAID.

20 comments:

  1. What's about 8 and 9 on amaka?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guessed it's been long you visited,search dear you shall find it

      Delete
  2. This Amaka's escapades n gist is becoming boring biko. We r still waiting 4 the concluding part of Collipia (ope I got it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously,peole should learn how to talk.that opinion of yours is so rude.
      Getting boring you say?
      How about you start writing too?

      Delete
  3. Ok. Amy is back. I'm waitin 4 ur return, hope u won't take long shaa

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, AMAKA... Hv missed dis episode biko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mtcheewww I wish it was an acid bath that was given 2 her let me see hw she will continue 2 pride herslf, stupid she goat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Amaka d whore of Babylon...d seductress of d West....tell ur men to stay out of my way...if dey must look dey shud not desire...if dey must desire dey shud not acquire...Mehn...some niccur shud bang her frickin skull out Opus...Thumbs up ma G!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Amaka d whore of Babylon...d seductress of d West....tell ur men to stay out of my way...if dey must look dey shud not desire...if dey must desire dey shud not acquire...Mehn...some niccur shud bang her frickin skull out Opus...Thumbs up ma G!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Amaka, what will we do with you?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be her Waterloo. If someone kidnaps you, shakes you up, makes you take the walk of shame and still goes ahead to reveal her identity, Amaka.....run, run, not revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally played catch up....lol
    Amaka the only night mare girlie dressed up in a daydream.....

    *ticktock

    ReplyDelete
  11. Serious acid ooo... I am waiting for that day. Amaka U ehn... we sha see.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always known Amaka is dumb. Lol, so you actually believe it was Dr. Kayode's sister-in-law that kidnapped you. Solange to her sis' Beyonce. Yeah right!
    I like that naked part a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amaka is still making mouth because this woman was soft on her! The next time she might not live to tell the story if this is a real life experience.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...