Saturday 18 April 2015

IF YOU HAD THREE WISHES......WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR???pt 2

"This is a really messy place" I heard him say behind me.

"Oh God!"I exclaimed as I turned around.

"You're real"I said.

He was standing in the middle of the room.He wasn't wearing a police uniform.

He was dressed in a T-shirt and pair of shorts.He seemed like a tourist looking for directions to a nearby beach.

To be fair,he was a actually a very good looking man.

He stared at my room in disgust.
"Haven't you heard of a house keeper?"He said staring at the heap of clothes by the door.

"....what's happening to me....what's going on?"I said closing the bathroom door behind me.


He seemed a little distracted.Perhaps it was the musty smell ,or untidiness of the room.

"...you got what you asked for didn't you...?" He asked looking casually about my space.

"....look,...I don't know what's going on....I thought It was a dream,....I was drunk,...it was late....."

"You'll likely be detained for a couple of days...." He said staring at a pair of boxers on the floor.

Yep,he definitely had a limp.

And what kind of name was Vodun,anyway?I wondered.

"This isn't what I asked for....this isn't..."I began.
But once again he cut me off.

"...When a Billion Dollars suddenly pops up in someone's bank account in Nigeria,....people tend to get suspicious."He said.


Long pause

"What are you.....are you like a Demon or something...?"I asked looking him over

But seriously,who or what was he?I thought.

A witch,a spirit or figment of my imagination?

Maybe I was hallucinating.

Maybe this were the product of a bad break up.


He smiled at me the way a loving father would to his child.

"You  have two wishes left...use them wisely" he said.

My phone was ringing again.
It was Mr Ahmed again.

"....what do I do?" I asked him. All this was getting scary.

Phone was still ringing.

".....what ever you're going to do,do it quickly....they probably have your address ...."Vodun Said with a mild chuckle.

"God!I just wish the money wasn't in my account .....I just wish I were a normal guy with a horde of women chasing after  instead of worrying about being gang raped in prison...."I said.

I was talking really fast and pacing back and forth my messy room like some mad person.I had to think.

Could I "wish" this all away?I thought

That would leave me with just one wish.

And what would happen to all that money?

Where would it go?I needed to opportunity to rub it in Vivian's face one day.

Then it hit me.

I could wish for more wishes.

Genius. I thought.

Just genius.

I could feel the sweat rolling down my skin.

I was so excited by this new Idea.

Vodun just kept on smiling.

Phone had stopped ringing.

"...What are you smiling about...?"I asked curiously.

Could he read minds too?

Vodun took a small bow.

"Your wish is my command" He said delightfully.

"W-wait....I didn't wish any thing..."I said frantically.

"You just did,my friend and now...you're out of wishes"he said delightfully.

Was this a trick?What was he talking about?

"You are out of wishes. Very few have this opportunity....I will be back in seven days for your soul ....enjoy your women while you can.....bye!"Vodun said with a chuckle.

"Wait...when did I make two more wishes?....you tricked me...you...."I was walking towards him,when he snapped his fingers.

Once again,I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling.

Was it a dream? I wondered.

Then I heard them.

Hundreds of voices....female voices.

The sounds were getting louder by the second.

They were coming from my gate.

I rushed off the bed.Thankfully,this time I didn't have to worry about a migraine.

Once again,I stumbled over some clothes....and shoes on the floor.

I heard their voices  chanting in unison as I approached the window.

"We want Iyke!!! We want Iyke!!! We want Iyke!!!"

Outside my gate was at least a hundred or so women(young and old) with several large Placards with words like;
 'Iyke,I want to have your babies. ... I want you now Iyke......My body is yours Iyke"

That last One was particularly disturbing because the woman holding it had to be at least Eighty years old.
They kept on chanting together.

"We want Iyke!!!"

I gulped.


That was five days ago.

As I write this now,I am standing on the roof of a fast food eatery. The entire building is surrounded by women....all shapes and sizes.young and old.

I haven't been able to sleep for the past five days.

I have been sexually abused and man handled more times than I can count.

I barely managed to escape my own home with my life.

It has been  hell.

"We want Iyke!!!"
If I hear that chant one more time,I'll kill myself.

But then again if the fall from this height didn't kill me,these lustful demons down there would rape me to death.

I have tried calling Vodun but got no response.

I have brought out a small mirror I managed to smuggle out of my house when the 'horde' attacked.

"We want Iyke!!!"

Right now,I'd gladly give him anything, even my soul for some peace.

"Vodun!Vodun!Vodun!"

"We want Iyke!!!"

"Oh God! Where is he???"

LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID

24 comments:

  1. Eeya.....be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iyke, such a spontaneous and erratic créature

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaah. sorry iyke.

    visit http://pamscrib.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iyke Dudu. Enjoy your wishes bro. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vodun cheated jor. Dat's not fair. Iyke was just thinking. He should just keep enjoying the women and I hope vivian will be among them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "God!I just wish the money wasn't in my account .....I just wish I were a normal guy with a horde of women chasing after  instead of worrying about being gang raped in prison...."I said.

      I was talking really fast and pacing back and forth my messy room like some mad person.I had to think.

      Delete
  6. Chai! The devil and his tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *zips lips* *shakes head* and walks away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sad what's his crime in all this? Its not wrong for a guy to nurse a heart break nd feel bad about it, that demonic vodun mtcheewww say man I feel ur pain. Life is always not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol Iyke ekpele o.

    Pls visit. www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iyke should have wished for a billion wishes, then avoid using the word "wish" as much as possible.
    I want Iyke. *louder* I WANT IYKE!
    Opus bae, u're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please! please please! Opus,can you change that name? This is a very expensive joke oooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Iyke,I want to have your babies. ... I want you now Iyke......My body is yours Iyke".
      ROTFLMAO

      Delete
    2. @ Hawt, expensive joke your body is not mine oooooh ,plz I have gotten enough babies,don' give me more!@ reemah...oshe!

      Delete
  12. I love Opus *** shines teeth **.Lmao @ Iyke David.... I pity Iyke shaa all this cos of Vivian..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great one...Well done Opus

    ReplyDelete
  14. Iyke David, sorry Opus cant change the name rotfl. U are a genius Opus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will change it while i read from here!yes Opus is a genius!

      Delete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...