Saturday 25 April 2015

THE ABUSER......(her story)

Why doesn't he fight back?why does he just sit there and take it?what sort of man(if I can still call him a man) lets a woman smack him around for the sake of love?

He should fight back.He should stand up for himself.
He should at least hit me,throw me across the room,put me in a Hospital...something.

Did I marry a weakling?Did I marry a coward?
You see,my Dad was a real man.
One time,he beat my mother so bad,I thought she was dead.

Growing up,I used to think he was evil.But as time past,as I grew old enough to know men,I realized that I couldn't be with a man I didn't fear or respect.

"Love isn't enough"Like my mother would always say.

"women are emotional creatures,which means we're sometimes out of control.....we need men who can 'handle' us"She once told me .

Boy!was she right!

I've dated my fair share of weaklings in my life.
They've come at me preaching love and a whole lot of crap that isn't important in a relationship.

I left them all.

They didn't have what it took to hold me in a relationship.

I'm a very stubborn person.Which isn't necessarily a bad thing,but just simply means I need a certain kind of man to handle me.

These days,I read a lot of rubbish online written by women who claim they would leave a relationship/marriage at the first sign of domestic abuse.

Who are they kidding?

Who can stay with a man that doesn't inspire respect or command the relationship?

I'm not a crazy person,I'm a realist.

We shouldn't call it "domestic violence"we should just call it what it is...."taking charge"
When I first met Bekinbo,I thought he was that kind of man.

When I found out he had a bit of a temper,something in me went,
YES!!!Finally,a man I can love,adore...and fear.

How was I supposed to know he was a wimp?

How was I supposed to know that deep down inside he lacked the capacity to command respect in a relationship?

I was tricked.

I was smitten by his so called dangerous charm and dark handsomeness.

So I rushed into marriage.

Boy!was I a fool!

I thought I'd be happy.I thought I'd be finally fulfilled.

I never realised I was making a big mistake.
Like I said before,I'm a very stubborn woman and it takes a certain type of man to handle me.

I don't really care about his money or how well he takes care of me....I don't even give a crap about how many times in a day he can say "I love you"
Is that what a marriage is about?

My ex was a  broke,jobless drunk who never hesitated to "whip"me into shape whenever I was bad.

How loved him so.

His name was Ibim....the true portrait of a man.
He made it clear that there were other women....which I found very sexy.

But God forbid I should receive a phone call from a guy in his presence.
Ibim would lose it.

One time,he fractured my Femur....of course it hurt.

But did I leave him?No!

I felt wanted,I felt ....like a woman.
When he'd gotten arrested for beating a girl to death,I was devastated.

I'm sure the girl must've provoked him.

So here I am after barely a year of marriage,sick to my stomach.

I've done everything short of killing this idiot.
I've slapped him(more times than I can count),I've cheated on him(brazenly I might add),I've called him names,insulted his man-hood and family.

And all he did was say;
"I love you,....and I know someday you will realize that"

Aaah!!

He's such a wimp!

I can't take this any more.

"What sort of man are you???"I scream into his face.

We were standing in the middle of the living room.

He'd come home from work and had the audacity to ask for food.

What rubbish?

Me?Cook for a man whom cannot command respect?

No way.

I'd given him the silent treatment.

Then he did the unthinkable.

He came to me gently tapped my shoulder and whispered.

"Sweet heart,I'm talking to you...at least answer me"

Then I lost it.

A real man would've demanded for his food.

A real man would've grabbed me by the hair and dragged me into the kitchen,but not this wimp....Hell to the freaking No.

He was still being gentle he was still being kind and loving.

Is that what I'm going to be subjected to for the rest of my life?

Kind words and gentility?

"Don't you dare lay a finger on me again...you good for nothing weakling of a man!!!" I spat into his face as I slapped him.

Then it happened.

I saw something in his eyes....something beyond rage.

Bekinbo usually walked away from such situations.But this time was different.

The raw rage I saw in his eyes was like a volcanic eruption.For a fleeting moment,I was pleased...even a little aroused.

Finally.I thought.

But this rage was different...almost unearthly.
It frightened me.

Then he pushed me.

I had no idea the strength he had in his arms.

On the way down,my head hit the edge of the glass table.

The pain was excruciating.

I heard the glass shatter....I felt..no,heard my skull crack as my head hit the marble floor.

I died instantly.


Inspired by real life events.

LIFE IS CHOICE MY FRIEND
CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID.

30 comments:

  1. I really do believe that some women crave this kind of relationships and it ultimately kills them....terrible orientation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is insane opus please don't give wrong ideals 2 guys out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you miss the part where he wrote "inspired by real life events"?

      Delete
    2. Hmmm. So the man didn't lie after all.
      Go back to Opus' past stories. He wrote d man's version a while ago. Probably a case he was working on at that time.

      Delete
  4. She actually got what she deserved/wanted ** I love Opus

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She died instantly? No nah. More beating for her soon. Useless woman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oyaa na. Yeye woman. I wonder y women really crave for such stupid tin

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually met a girl that told me that a man needed to beat her and that was the only way he could prove his love to her

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's sad to think of, but there are women like this. Their psyche has been warped and fractured by abuse or by being witnesses or victims of domestic abuse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Na wa ooo... some of us want men that can control their temper & show us love with respect... some also get good men & they don't want they prefer human killers... what a crazy & confusing world we live in... may God guide us all Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This lady was a victim too. So warped is her sense of right and wrong, love and hate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is true,ive come across women that do that,the would cause u out for no reason,until u hit em b4 they keep shut..but I ain't in support of anyman that lays his hands on a woman no matter how bad she wants u to hit her. Just walk outta tha housae.

    ReplyDelete
  13. And she got her hearts desire....with just a push.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmmm many women love a man dt is darely. Dts d only tin dt will make dem loyal. But violence is bad, any man dt will mistakenly beat me, am done wt him. Asap!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh nooo! Y did she die???? This is soo unfair! D beatings she had been craving nko? ? How will she get it now?


    Ebony

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some women are actually like dat o

    ReplyDelete
  17. she died instantly and went to where she will be receiving a constant beating forever! yes some women are like that!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You were not a realist but a very sick woman. And d sad truth is women like u exist.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some women destroys men's lives through their warped upbringing! Shit! Those who didn't know would blame the guy and label him all sorts. Parents have a lot to do in entrenching good morale in their children.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think women like that should be taken for a psychiatric analysis...if they do exist....I just don't get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Women like that abound, not funny when they dwell on your case.

    ReplyDelete
  22. She's sick in d head.... She just died without receiving d beating of her life...Sad

    ReplyDelete
  23. She's sick in d head.... She just died without receiving d beating of her life...Sad

    ReplyDelete
  24. She's sick in d head.... She just died without receiving d beating of her life...Sad

    ReplyDelete
  25. She's sick in d head.... She just died without receiving d beating of her life...Sad

    ReplyDelete
  26. She's sick in d head.... She just died without receiving d beating of her life...Sad

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...