Sunday 18 October 2015

SEARCH FOR THE NEW POST

Good morning... its sunny here in abuja, and I am feeling wonderful. Opus has a new story  for us, and I got a wonderful idea... YEA say it..... I always have wonderful ideas.

So lets have some fun... I know its Sunday. Some are at Church, some in bed and some of those in bed are nursing a hangover. #coughs.. Some are in bed having praise and worship. Halleluyah sombori.



I don't want to spoil your blues with my Metallica, but if you are reading this, then I hold my peace. Ok back to the story. The story has been published, and that is where the search begins.

Its tucked in somewhere on the blog, and the  first person to leave a comment  on it and their email address, would get a free recharge card for any network. So search for the story, and may the fastest commenter win.





Have a very splendid day, and we are eager to know who it is going to be.

25 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm that's nice
    Fredrickcool33@yahoo.com


    Reading ur blog since I was in my
    Mummy's tommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok good luck to the winner, I will pass on this one.

      Delete
    2. Its mettalica. Congrats to d winner!

      Delete
  2. The story: the story is actually the title of the new post!

    I'm weird like that....hehe
    Goodluck to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Title of the story is YEA...say it. My email is muminibabatunde@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmfao
      You may be right
      But this is just so funny

      Delete
  4. Title of the story is Metallica...
    My email address is pivoventures@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tink it's halleluyah sombori

    ReplyDelete
  6. the story is on the blog.... not on this post. so we are supposed to go through the blog till we find it. cant believe i just gave yall expo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm. Congrats to d winner. Lmao @ praise and worship.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Na ultimate search b dis o,
    May d searcher wins lol
    Na reali praise nd worship....lmao

    ReplyDelete
  9. No idea at all at all!
    I was expecting my
    bros Chuks to coment
    so that i can copy,but no way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyke, I no wan wahala plus headache.....na dodge I dodge o.

      Delete
  10. What Can I Do After Being Raped: posted supposedly on Tuesday August 18 2015, 8:30am

    selene.creda@gmail.com......since no one wants the price, I can as well win it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please anyone who finds the story should let us know which post it's under abeg. I'm tired of going through old posts and their comments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Search for 'What can I do after being raped'. Its after ROTC 11.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol, I passed joor. Awoof de run belle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pls where can I find d post.need 2 read something.

    ReplyDelete
  15. See stress. Opus abeg, stop this kind of joke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun times. I've missed you guys

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...