Wednesday 7 October 2015

JANE DOE 4

Christie stood in the middle of the street .The helicopter hovered over her head.
She still had the gun trained on the space were Jane Doe had been .
Sound of choppers.... Christie watched as the soldiers descend from the ropes amidst the sound of the choppers blades.

In seconds, the street was flooded with masked black ops  soldiers armed with advanced  fully automatic rifles.They moved swiftly,professionally.

Several black SUVs raced  into the sector.Suddenly military personnel and paramedics were everywhere.




Samuel came to in with a start.There were two army doctors standing over him.
"Where is she?"he demanded
"Calm down" one of the medics said."You've sustained a broken rib and suffered a concussion.You're fortunate you had a vest on."

As if to emphasize her point,he suddenly felt an intense wave of pain across his chest his head suddenly felt five times heavier.
The medic tried to encourage him to lie down.But he refused.

"That was stupid Mr black"Came Victor's voice .Samuel sat up to see his team mate staring down at him.

"I decided  to take some some f**king initiative "Samuel winced.

"Bulls**t!"Christie said in an icy tone.

Samuel stared at the female assassin for a few seconds,then stared at Victor again.

"Caroline?"Samuel asked suddenly.
"We don't know yet"Victor said casting his eyes towards the three medics carrying Caroline's unconscious body.

Samuel followed his stare.
Long pause.
"That was very stupid  Samuel'"Victor's voice said.
"You should have f**king taken the shot."Samuel snapped"It's your fault she got away"
Samuel struggled to his feet.

"I was following orders.."Victor hissed.
"Bullshit"Samuel replied evenly.
Long pause as both men stared at each other.

Static!
"We have to leave,even now,we draw too much attention to ourselves."came Jabari's voice over their ear pieces.





A trap.

The people sent after me were professionals.Once again,  I had no idea how I knew.The man who shot at me seemed well trained....but reckless.At a guess, I'd say probably a mercenaries he was too single minded.

He had an ear piece,he was talking to someone.

There was a sniper nearby,I was sure of it.My ears picked up a name....."Jabari".Why did that name sound so familiar?It f**king drove me crazy not knowing why or how I knew what I knew.This had to stop.

Strange.

I could still feel the hunger pangs, but there was no pain in my shoulder.The bullet had gone clean through without severing any major arteries.I knew it couldn't kill me and I knew exactly what to do to stop the bleeding.

Why couldn't I remember how I knew all these things?
This was f**ked up.
This was all wrong.

The woman in the car was scared.I could still remember the hammering of her heartbeat in my ears.She was smart,probably an analyst or something.I had seen such eyes before.But like everything else,I couldn't remember.


A woman had shot me.A dark eyed woman.I knew she was dangerous.Something about her told me she shouldn't be f**ked with.

 I watched the soldiers in black carry the unconscious  woman into the waiting SUV.
Prudence dictated that I retreated, find a quiet place to see to my wound.

F**k prudence!
I knew I had to follow ,Ignore the pain in my stomach and find out  where ever the f**k they came from.This madness had to end.I had to know.




Caroline woke up with a start.She was lying on a bed with immaculate sheets.The air smelled of fresh marble polish and the walls were as white as snow.There was faint music playing in the air....Jazz.

It was one of her favourite songs.She tried to rise to but her head hurt.She touched the bandages on her forehead for a few seconds,she had no memory of the seconds leading up to her fainting.she winced.

Images of the car crash came to her.Her relaxed heartbeat began to quicken.


Long silence.


Then the door opened.
Jabari,Samuel,Christie and victor entered the room.

"Look who's awake"Samuel sang out.

Odd she thought.But she was actually happy to see them all.
"You're alive"She said scarcely concealing her joy.

"Few broken ribs"Samuel winced touching his side."Other than that I'm as sexy as ever."

"How are you,Miss whyte?"Jabari asked sticking a cigarette in his mouth.

"My head hurts,but I'm fine."She said.

"Going up against Jane doe like that."Jabari said without staring at her.

"He's right"Samuel said."That was stupid"

Caroline stared at him incredulously.
"I was trying to save your life"

Samuel glared at Victor.
I wouldn't have needed saving if this robot here had taken the shot"

"We've been over this"Victor said,exasperated."I was following orders."

"Bulls**t!If you had taken the shot all of this would've been over by now"

"I will not explain myself to a low life cut throat"Victor said calmly.

"Call me that again i dare you" Samuel said advancing towards him.Christie stepped out of the way to give him easy access.

"That's enough"Jabari said puffing out some smoke..

Samuel maintained his menacing stare at Victor but  halted his advance.

Long silence.


"So what can you tell us about Jane Doe Miss Whyte.?"
Caroline was silent for a while.She regarded them  in silence.
"She's angry,confused...."Caroline began.she looked at their faces as if uncertain whether to continue.
"She's more confused than angry.She had no qualms attacking us in broad day light.Which indicates she's unafraid of us....."
"That's all well Miss Whyte"Jabari said with a hint of impatience."Whats her next move,how do we find her again?"





I stood outside the complex and watched the soldiers at the entrance.I had no delusions,this place would be heavily guarded.I had managed to follow them to this location.At a guess I'd say the place was just a Veneer for something really covert.once again,i had no fucking clue.All i knew was,the fuckers who tried to kill me were inside.With that in mind,i charged towards the building.






"What i saw today"Caroline was saying."Was a confused person.She seemed unaware of who she was.She asked Samuel if he knew her...almost as if she didn't know herself.She might not be aware of the full scope of her abilities."
"But if she's unaware of what she is...."Victor began."Shouldn't that make her easier to kill?'
Caroline pauses for a bit before she continues.
"She's more animal than human at this point.She clearly has no issues with killing.She's searching for something.Perhaps her reason for being.We p**sed her off today.I get the feeling we'll be hearing from her sooner than we think"


Long Pause.
Jabari was about to say something before a soldier burst into the room.The soldier seemed unsettled and out of breath.
"What is?"Jabari demanded.
"Sir,it's the target sir"
"What?she's been supported?"said Jabari.
The young soldier had a fine sheen of sweat on his forehead.

".....well ....yes....she's in the building"
"What the f**k?"Samuel's voice exclaimed.
 The room suddenly  seemed  tensed.


"Where is she?"Jabari asked calmly.
The soldier hesitated.
"Our cameras spotted her entering the east side of the building Sir"
"Why wasn't I informed?....do the lobby guards have her in custody?"Jabari demanded.
".....the lobby guards aren't responding......and....and the elevator's been activated....its coming down...and we have no idea who's on it"

"She's coming for us"Caroline's voice said gravely.

"Gather the men,and meet me at the elevator doors"Said Jabari,exiting the room.

"Do you have enough men?"Christie's voice asked.

Jabari paused for a few seconds and said,

"I pray we do".




to be continued.....
.






LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIENDS
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID




#iReadopustjkwrites


22 comments:

  1. This is too short na Opus. But kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is getting exciting, adrenaline pumping oh yeah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart pumping...... these names are everyday names, I prefer those exotic ones hehehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We lost contact with Tsunda now we get Jane Doe!
    Opusivy, well done once again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait, cant wait, cant wait!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn......what's gonna happn next?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow......impressed...I want some more

    ReplyDelete
  8. M an ardent reader opus, been readn every of ur posts, instead of readn for ma in - course, m glued to ma fone lool, as a medical student I call dis opusonism/opus paralysis :inabilty to move frm opus blog site... N u too ivy..ure d best: sex n crazy blog made me wet aswear, plus I love more of horror, d scarier d better *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's about to go down. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The roof is on fire! We don't need no water! Let it burn! Burn!! Burn!!! Yes burn!!! Jane baibe, do your thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ghen ghen. Interestingly interesting.

    pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! When am about to adjust n read on, only to see to be continued. Who can tell me d meaning of that pls?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! Can't wait for d next.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hawaii don gass! The rats are scurrying away!

    ReplyDelete
  15. U guys Opus Ivy u guys are breaking my heart, this is short naa,please upload on Wattpad jare

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...