Monday 19 October 2015

WHAT CAN I DO AFTER BEING RAPED?


How does life play these tricks on us? Like a really fast pendulum, one minute you are extremely Happy, and few seconds later, its like the world has crashed on your head.

One minute, my world was complete I was at my happiest and bam..... THE END. I cannot make sense of this, its been three days now and I still don't know what to make of it.

I met Emeka(not his real name of course).We met in church.He wasn't the handsomest of men.He was a little too short for my taste,but he treated me with respect.He adored and loved me.We dated for a few months and then he proposed.I was over the moon.Emeka was every bit the man I wanted (save for his height,but nobody is perfect right?)



Well,so we were engaged and wedding plans began in earnest.His family loved me and my parents couldn't get enough of him.Everything was perfect,until that fateful night.
I was staying over at his place that night.Initially we had said we were going to keep the relationship "holy" but you know how these things go,one minute you're saying no sex the next,you're ripping each others clothes off.


So we had a lot of sex that period.Which was great.
So there we were lying Down when we heard a loud crash from the living room.
"wait here"Emeka said as he rushed out of the bed room.I heard voices coming from the living room....loud male voices.

Then I heard more crashing sounds.Then I heard Emeka screaming.
"Where's the money??"A male voice screamed.
My heart was in my mouth.How the hell did they know that there was money in the house?Emeka had just come back from the bank with some money to pay for the reception venue.


Armed Robbers!
More violent sounds came from the living room.I looked around the room frantically.What options did I have?Run?...run where?....hide?
"Please....."Came  Emeka's voice.
"SHUT UP!!"
"There's.......no money in the house...."
Then came a loud thud.
And Emeka screamed again.
More loud thuds
Then another.
 Then there was silence.

"Search the room..."I heard One Male voice say.
My heart sank even deeper.The only place to hide was the window  the window was out of the question.It had steel bars on the other end.....THICK steel bars unless I were superhuman,there was nothing I could do .I had barely processed that when the bedroom door exploded inward.

Four men entered.
I saw the rifles and machetes they were carrying.
"If you move,I move you!!"The first man said.The image of that dark man saying those words will never leave my mind.I can still hear his voice in my  head like a bad omen.
I was roughly grabbed and shoved towards the bed.I instantly knew what was about to happen to me.So I begged,I pleaded....I screamed but all I got were blows,Kicks and the sound of my nightie being torn from my body.

They held me down on the bed while their Oga took off his pants.
"I go chop this girl"i remember pleading with them.
My nightgown was torn from my body and I spent the next ......Lord knows how long  staring up into the ceiling as the men took turns grunting,sucking and sweating on top of me.


I tried to focus on something....anything but the pain of being INVADED.One of the men was unusually large.my screams grew louder when he ....entered me.He bashed his fist into my face,cracking a front tooth instantly.I could taste the blood in my mouth.
I'm not really certain how much longer this went on.But at some point,it did.They left me lying there and searched the house.They got what they came for and left.

I continued lying there staring at the ceiling,tasting my own blood,feeling their filth inside me.I couldn't feel anything else .....I couldn't hear anything else.I remember praying to lose consciousness,to some how slip away into oblivion and never wake up again.
It had to be a night mare.



Eventually,I got off the bed and staggered towards the living room.
Emeka lay on the floor with a huge gash at the back of his head.He was unconscious.I ignored the pain in between my legs and tried to revive him.But he remained still.
Soon enough,a neighbour came by and saw the horror that had befallen us.He quickly called the police.

Hours later,the house was filled with Police men and concerned neighbours.Emeka was rushed to the hospital.


That was three days ago.Emeka is yet to regain consciousness.
Emeka's family shocked me.They accused me of conspiring with criminals to kill their son.His mother who had been so nice to me in the past,now called me a witch.I was more or less mobbed by members of his family at the hospital.If not for some doctors and nurses,I am fairly certain they would have killed me.

The fact that I was raped was irrelevant to them.They actually called me a liar.They said all I wanted was their son's money.

They convinced the police to...."look into my matter".I'm so confused and scared.I have no family here.Emeka was the only family I had.Now the doctors are saying he suffered a very serious concussion.

He's still unconscious.
We are praying that he pulls through.His family has promised to make me suffer if he dies.
I have been examined by a doctor ......but what if I have an infection.
I'm so confused.
Please,what do I do? Where do I start from?





LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIENDS
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID











And we have a winner.....
We are bringing the post forward, for the benefit of those who couldn't or wouldn't find it
Congrats Jane.

35 comments:

  1. I got it....yaay. hapyjane01@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woooow...thanks so much opusivy for the recharge card, just got it now via e-mail. You guys rock. More ink to your pen in Jesus name #smiles#

      Delete
    2. God forbid evil, this is horrific
      Reading this made my heart pound faster and my body shivering
      Am really speechless, I just hope this is not real.

      Delete
    3. Oh my God! I hope this is just fiction. Can't deal!

      Delete
    4. Calamity. I have no words.

      Delete
  2. It is well....i ll advice u hold on to God n pray dt Emeka regains consciousness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am the first to find the post. My email is blessfrances50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dis life always full of suprises.....well all u need ryt nw is prayers most especially 4 emeka.....Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can i do after being Raped is the title of the new post. toyin.afekhuai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just negodu! Chai, from the first sound, the inner Usain bolt sould have kicked in. No one wishes this happens to their worst enemy. That family is pure evil. Emeka biko wake up and mend this broken hrt. Infact I'm angry.....enough said

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg!!! Rape is always a sore point with me. To add insult to injury! Kai Kai kai!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What Can I Do After Being Raped: posted supposedly on Tuesday August 18 2015, 8:30am

    selene.creda@gmail.com......since no one wants the price, I can as well win it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this the new story..? Hmmmmm
    Opus come nd answer ooo
    Belohokaka@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This story is just too sad....

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1st she should take the morning after pills....then go to a hospital.she would b given post exposures pills to prevent hiv aids infection. It is well.ignore D family and take care of urself 1st

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did not even try cause am not good is guess work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to Jane! Nawa for that kind of family. God pls save me from marriage tragedy, I don't av any physical strength to fight if not u God.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woow...thanks so much opusivy for the recharge card....i just got it via e-mail now. You guys rock. More ink to your pen in Jesus name. Thumbs up. #smiles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Speechless. I won't say what's in my mind b4 someone will call me evil

    ReplyDelete
  18. Na wa oo. After, some people will kidnap n rape their daughters or trailer will crack their heads wide open and we will say God is wicked, mtchew

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's Bybarh once again! If you enjoy novels, you can't afford to miss what's going on on Aminu Habibat's fancy http://amhabyba.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmmm, Chineke nna ekwekwala ihe ojoo. God deliver us from evil biko. Nne just pray and believe dat he will wake up. This his family people sef, nawa. Wenever something bad happens to u, dats wen u really know the true colors of the people around u.
    Biko, try to treat urself, nothing of shame will happen to u ok. God will judge those evil people soonest.

    pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sad, very sad. Just trust in God, your Emeka will be fine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rape is too real to be treated lightly.. imagine for one second that your power of choice is taken away from you. We hope never to go through this. Beautiful write up. Please check my blog i just started it and i need your comments on it just to know if am doing great.. tochigold.wordpress.com . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweetie God will heal your emotional wounds, I can imagine what you are going through right now, in everything give thanks to God.. it will only get better. Wish I could hug you and tell you is all for the better.


    I Love/read Opus

    ReplyDelete
  24. Opus and ivy did they kidnap u guys? U hv been silent for days now.please post a story to indicate you are fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell u o. OpusIvy ke kwanu

      Delete
    2. They are approving comments. Them dey there o jare. I'm story dehydrated OpusIvy

      Delete
  25. OPUSIVY,WATSUP? TODAY IS FRIDAY, 4 DAYS, YOU NO GO POST?

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...