Wednesday 28 October 2015

MR AND MRS


She stepped out of the cab and straightened her gown, not that it did any good, the fabric barely covered her butt.

The cab guy had an eyeful.

He gave her a smirk as he handed her the change.

She ignored him and walked into the large compound.





The door to the room exploded inwards.

Richard stormed into the room. She clutched the sheets to her chest, gasping in shock upon seeing her husband.

Dr. Bright was beyond frightened

 “What the hell…..?”

Richard flipped out his phone and took pictures of the both of them in their semi naked state.

“Well well well…. So Caren, this is the man?”Richard screamed.

Caren went down on her knees faster than you say,"caught in the act"and started begging her husband.

 Dr. Bright struggled into his briefs and trousers.

WHACK!!!

Richard slapped Caren so hard, she fell to the ground.

 “You prostitute… so you have been cheating on me with your boss abi? What meeting were you about to have right now? After all these years together, this is what I get?” Richard bent over and hit her again.


 “ Idiot! of all the women in the world, why does it have to be my wife?” Richard said with his hands on Dr. Bright's neck. Dr. Bright struggled to remove his hands.

 “These pictures will go to Facebook. I can imagine the captions. 'Governorship aspirant caught in bed with man’s wife'..... The opposition would have a field day....Hell,"He shrugged "Your father would have a heart attack for this.


Richard turns to his wife.

"As for you, you are not to step a foot in my house ever again.” Richard said"

“It hasn’t come to that, we can settle this please” Bright said..

“Settle what???"He caught her off and turned to Dr Bright "You can keep the slut, I don’t need her. I would gladly wreck your political career for wrecking my home."

“Please,I cannot afford any scandals now. I have money, how much would it take for you to delete those pictures, I am willing to pay anything."

"Will money bring back my happiness???"

“I have some money in this room, think about it. A lot of money.” Bright said

“Really?” Bright had his full attention now.

“ You are a man, imagine  what you can do with Five million naira,I don't have all of it here,but I can do you a cheque for the balance.” Bright said.

“So you move around with that much cash ?” Richard asked looking around.

 Caren was still on the floor sobbing.

Bright went around the bed to the wardrobe and brought out a black leather bag.

Then he opened it.

The inside was filled with cash.

 Richard stared at Bright blankly for a few seconds.

“I am not interested in this blood money. I would ruin your career, as for this stupid woman, I don’t want her anywhere near my house” Richard launched a vicious kick into Caren's ribs.

She screamed.

“Think about this man,"Dr Bright began nervously. "You wouldn't gain anything seeing me fall. I don’t want your wife. In fact we haven’t even done anything,before you showed up."

“I don't care!!!"Richard screamed.

“Think about it. No woman is worth this drama”Bright continued.

Long Pause.

“True talk. Give me the money” Richard said.

He passed the bag to him. “This is ok."Richard said with his hand caressing the notes.

Long pause.

"As for you,"He turned to Caren again. don't step an itch towards my house, that would be the end of your life” with that, Richard left the room.

Hours Later


Caren closed the door gently, and walked towards the sitting room where Richard was seated, there were stacks of money in front of him. When he looked up and saw her, he smiled.

She walked to him and sat on his lap.

“Sorry I hit you so hard."He began

"welcome back darling, today was a wonderful day”







LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID







This was the secret post. It was back dated, but brought forward now, and we have a winner. Congrats Ema

32 comments:

  1. Interesting!!! Husband and wife planning to rob a man. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't we read something like this here?

      Delete
    2. I had it figured out from the beginning.
      Actually, the part where the Mr walked in on them.
      Opus, where your ginger at?!!!!
      And no, not ROTC.
      Something different & captivating... your signature.
      Bring it on, Papi.

      Delete
    3. Yep. I've read it here before. This was the story that was posted and deleted that same day.

      Delete
    4. Hmm. I'm late. Always late! :( nice story Opus.

      Delete
  2. Guessing this is the hidden post. Emamokeabiogbe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add my email address, it's onyiionyenokporo@yahoo.com,.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the new post? Read this same story here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hawttie, remember when u missed a story and I returned ur LASTMA cap? This is it....

      Delete
    2. Yeahhh
      Loyalty pays after all.
      #IReadOpusTJKWrites

      Delete
  5. Hahahaha! Mr and Mrs Crook! Haba. Didn't see that end coming. Did I, huh? Did I? OK mamajeay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh nawa o....... bad guyz!
    Orobosaabigail@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS IS THE NEW POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS THE NEW POST!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS IS THE NEW POST!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yaahhhh! I got it. Na here u hide am. Ajiboyechristy@rocketmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haaa! See scheming o, caught in the act indeed! Ajiboyechristy@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems u Ve forgotten that am paying for data, u wan make I dey search for post Mmmbaa.

    Due to the previous Mr&Mrs post I thot he was going to take the wife back after pleading but never knew they were into business. Mr & Mrs na real criminal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's d idea na.
      Burn data to get airtime.
      Kapish?
      Hehehe

      Delete
    2. Imagine!!! When it's jus 1 person getting d airtime abeg Me no dey do dat kain free airtime things

      Delete
  13. U guys posted this story b4 nd deleted it.hmmmmm.i know dis comment would b swallowed

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, WELL, WELL!!! I really don't understand this secret post thingy. Anyways, congrats to the winners so far. Nd waitoo, is I'm seeing so many new names shaa, is it d giveaway Dat brought dem out? Nawaoo.

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Partners in extortion. 99 days for the thief though.....

      Delete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...