Tuesday 24 March 2015

THE UNREPENTANT MISTRESS PT 9


 Celestine had called over Two hundred Times.Oh!and did I mention that he had gone to inform the entire village that we were engaged?
My dear,the Guy more or less told my entire community that we had already fixed a wedding date.See me see trouble oh.
Since then he'd been calling me like some crazy stalker.
He'd call me and tell me how our children would be so beautiful, how happy we would be bla bla bla.



It was after he hung up that I got ANOTHER call.
It was a private number. As a general rule, I dont pick private numbers, but every experienced  Mistress knows,you don't ignore private numbers.A lot of new clients are cautious and so call that way.
Anyway, she told me my days were numbered.
she told me she knew everything about me.
She even knew the Number Plates of two of my cars.(which I thought was creepy)
She said she was going to deal with me.
She called me a whore and home wrecker.
She said first she would have me stripped, beaten in public......and then bathed in acid.
I was a little rattled by this.
When I asked who she was she simply said;
"This isn't a warning Amaka....it's a promise"
Then she hung up.


Her tone had been steady all through.This was a very dangerous woman.

What's wrong with all these married women?


I have been called a lot of things;a whore,a slut... a home wrecker.
Labels don't bother me.Why should they? I Made peace with what I was years ago while most of you were dreaming of happy ever afters, then foolishly went ahead to promise to "forsake all others, cling to him" how daft.. Now you realise that you are the only one forsaking and clinging. Hard Luck. I make no apologies.

No buts,ifs or maybes I am today's woman.....(Yea,you heard me) today's woman.

Deep down inside,you're all like me.
Only difference is,I'm more obvious.
I know a lot of married women are turning up their noses at me and making faces.
Listen,YOU ARE ALL LIKE ME.
You know why I said so?lemme ask a question.
If you were certain that your husband/BOYFRIEND wouldn't find out,and you could sleep with any celebrity (national/international)of your choice for 1 million Dollars,...would you do it?

Consider your answer before you say anything.

I will bet you my  my  black 2015  Jaguar that 80% of You would.
No doubt, some of you would Still be thinking about this question for at least another hour or so from now.
The fact that you would even contemplate,entertain,or consider such an idea means that somewhere deep down you are just like me..... For the right price.

You're just masquerading as a so-called "virtuous-woman"because you're too scared of what "people" would say if you showed your true nature.

I once asked a married woman whose husband I was shagging if she thought I were an evil person.
"Yes" she said emphatically.
Then I asked her Who her favourite celebrity was and she quickly went,"Idris Elba"I smiled and asked the flabby-bellied woman if she would sleep with him for a million Dollars.
"what sort of stupid question is that?she retorted with enough confusion on her face to fill a room.
"Just answer the question"I responded calmly.

Do you know this woman spent a little over Three minutes thinking about the question?

Three minutes!!!!
Do you know how long that is?
A round in a boxing match takes three minutes.
Indomie takes about Three minutes to prepare.

This woman had been married to a loving husband(until she discovered he was cheating)
For 5 years. She.She had made a holy vow before God to,"....forsake all others.."
And it took a simple question like that to "shake"her for three minutes?

Wow!

And they call ME a prostitute?

My point is,every woman has a price......in fact EVERYONE has a price.
The only difference is, I know mine and most women rarely think of theirs.
What I want to know is,why would you do it?
Lemme ask a follow up question,
Are you considering it because,

A)it's discreet
B)it's a celebrity
Or
C)because of the money.

Once again I would bet my Red 2014 Range Rover, most of you were leaning towards C.

If that's the case,then you are just as bad as I am..... For the right price.
What a world we live in.
So please,I love money and I don't Care who I have to shag to get it


I am unstoppable, unshakable, unsinkable.

I cannot be rattled

Me Amaka, rattled? by one disgruntled housewife and her tauts?

Silly woman really has no idea how deep and spread out my tentacles are.

Hahaha..... I am ready for all of you..

So bring on the threats and silly phone calls.

I will not be moved.

I fear no one.

I am a Lioness, every Lioness has a purpose in the forests.

I am a force of nature that can't be stopped.

I have a mission and I am far from finished.

You can't burn me.....Amaka eats fire!

I won't ever stop. I am here to stay. 

I am the unrepentant mistress 

DEAL WITH IT!!!




LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND 
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID

29 comments:

  1. Hmmm...Opus, are we still on Amaka's case... Erhhhmm, Amaka, stop ranting nd get ur body ready for d Acid bath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The acid will be mixed with hot drink and gridded pepper[ata wewe].

      Delete
    2. Asin ehn serious, heavy, crazya** acid... waiting patiently till then. Just they enjoy the moments till ur acid day amaka.

      Delete
    3. I cant wait for the acid episode. hahahahahaha.

      Delete
  2. Hehehehehe. If u don't like Amaka kindly watch her do the Makarina.......... In slow motion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kai! Acid ke.......tom tom ur day of reckoning is close

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these ranting to cover your fear? Yes fear!!! Amaka, sofry sofry o! Madam snake don vex!!! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha!!! I actually love Amaka. See her justifying her actions...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Amaka, actually almost all men are dogs we ladies should be praying not to date a dog......CCan't imagine wives ranting...... Go on Amaka....I can help you raise campaign on SAY NO TO ACID

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you are going to share the acid with her, get ready!

      Delete
  7. Ur end is nearer than u think..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ur end is nearer than u think..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe! Amaka is indirectly scared. Watch ur back ooo

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...while we r all hating, shes making her cool #hardearned money!
    lollll@kardashians

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its only scared/overly cautious ppl that give phone calls. Just go ahead n do it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amaka, go & rant on SDK's blog.
    You're becoming boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. SDK blog has a special feature for that

      Delete
    2. Amaka, only the scared make loud noises bragging..ur Waterloo is at hand

      Delete
  13. Still waiting for Amaka's husband to show up and sweep her off her feet from this blog! Or Opus can you organize a husband for your sister Amaka before she passes her menopause?

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol Amaka is scared so she is asking numerous stupid questions to justify her evil act though some of the questions got me thinking as well...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol I sense fear in her voice, n it only means d end is near!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Amaka what is one million dollars compared with the price of your soul? If you slump and die today where will your money be spent? Yes i have a price and that price is the blood of Jesus. Sex isnt everything as money isnt everything. May God open your eyes to see His ways in Jesus name! Amen...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whilst Ama is vexing some people are blooding*pardon my french* up Jesus.

    *ticktock

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whilst Ama is vexing some people are blooding*pardon my french* up Jesus.

    *ticktock

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amaka eats fire.. Issorite

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jux read up d whole episode on dis Amaka chic...r dia really chics lyk dis out dia?Someone shud ansa me....ladies...d babe got no chill...lyk she's out 2 jux milk all d rich men dry...maybe she got d body of a goddess tho...beauty fades! Be warned!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jux read up d whole episode on dis Amaka chic...r dia really chics lyk dis out dia?Someone shud ansa me....ladies...d babe got no chill...lyk she's out 2 jux milk all d rich men dry...maybe she got d body of a goddess tho...beauty fades! Be warned!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...