Friday 6 March 2015

THE ABUSER!!!!

She's staring at me from the ground.Her bloodstained face, full of tears.I clench and unclench my fist..feeling the dark anger inside me rise again.
Then I hit her again....and again....and again until her screams turn to pitiful whimpers of pain.
"kenneth....please!" she says in a small voice as she hides her face in her hands.
I stand over her for a little while longer as the darkness inside me slowly subsides.
Maybe in a perfect world, I shouldn't have hit her. Maybe in a perfect world I should control myself more.But we don't live in a perfect world .
In the world we live in,She's my wife....A wife must submit to her husband.....or is that not what the Bible says?




I can not come home from work to this....I just can't.She had no right to impose her opinions on me.That's just wrong.
No wife should tell her husband what to eat.

I came late this evening hoping to find food on the table.But what did I find? A bowl of soup and vegetables.
"What rubbish is this??" I barked at her as I slowly rose from the dinning table.
I really had a bad day.The last thing I needed was a stubborn wife that would insist on me eating this peasant food.Was she crazy? Doesn't she know how hard I work? doesn't she know the hours I put in at the office?
And she dares to pull this crap  simply because she wants me to eat healthy? Nonsense! Complete utter nonsense.
My dad once warned me that women were like children.And like all children,they should be disciplined from time to time.
Oh, how my Dad would beat our mum in the presence of me and my kid brother!!.Those days I thought he was being evil.But now I realize he was teaching us how to be men.
My kid brother Kingsley  is weak.Our dad had died in a fire that burnt down our home.He'd been alone with Kingsley when the fire started.
He was trapped in his bedroom, and the Weak Kingsley couldn't  even save him.If I hadn't been in the University at the time, my dad would still be alive.
Kingsley is just weak.I never forgave him for that.

Kingsley lets his wife do whatever she wants and he calls it love.TAH!!!

 Real love is putting your woman in her place.Showing her what's what and taking your place as the MAN of the house.
The other day, I was at their home.His wife,returned home from work, and you know what this my weakling of a brother  did? He rushed to the door, embraced and kissed her. After that, he helped her with her laptop bag.
I watched this display of weakness with so much disgust.Had he not learnt anything from our dad? No doubt our father would've been turning in his grave at that moment.
What rubbish?
How does he expect Catherine to respect or fear  him when he continually  surrenders his Man-hood to her?
Did he not know that this blatant display of weakness would make him lose value in her eyes?

I left the house almost immediately after that.I couldn't bare another ten seconds of such madness.

Ify wouldn't even dare to raise her voice to me or to talk back.The last time she tried it, I broke two of her ribs.She never talked back again.

As I stand over her now,I can't help but be proud of how much I had "shaped" her.
She was no longer that Smart-Mouthed-Fast-Talking Girl I had married.
Now she was timid and constantly conscious of not making a mistake around me. She lived in fear of me,which was just perfect.
During courtship, I was different though.I had to play the fool and make her believe I was incapable of even raising my voice.I watched her those days swooning at my feet like some college Girl.
Truth is,she believed she had found her soul mate. I laughed so hard on the inside counting the days to when we would get married so I could "beat" out all this foolishness.

Her first beating came on our honeymoon.One minute she was standing in front of me blabbing away, the next moment she was on the floor holding her face in shock from a punch.
I really loved that look on her face.
There was really nothing she could do anyway.
Her family seriously frowned against divorce and as first child,a divorce would break her father's heart.
So she had no choice than to remain with me and "work things out".
You see,believe it or not,I DO love Ify and what I'm doing is for her own good.

Truth is many women  today never appreciate this.
They call us monsters,Women beaters etc.

A wife needs to be put in her place otherwise,she'll walk all over her husband.
My mother never understood this that's why she left my dad.

My dad is my hero. A real man in every sense of the word. 
Now as I stand here,watching her body tremble in fear.I wonder how long before I'd have to hit her again. To her credit, she'd been well behaved for the past week or so,but imposing her opinions on me was a bad thing. She had to know that.
I casually walk away, leaving her on the ground.
I got into the bedroom and decide to take a bath.

After awhile, I hear her tidying up the living room.I smiled to myself.She was learning.

As I change into a fresh pair of boxers, I stared at my reflection.I hope my dad would be proud of me.

I'm  sitting at the dinning table waiting for my dinner.She enters from the kitchen with a tray.The bruise on her left cheek is bad, but I guess not as bad as the one I gave her on Valentine's day.

Her hands are shaking, just the way they should be. "Every wife should tremble in the presence of her husband" was what my dad used to say.

She places the food in front of me and opens the dish. Yes!!! That's what marriage is all about.
A hot steamy bowl of Egusi soup with Four large wraps of Fu-Fu.
The soup is loaded with a lot of meat just the way I like it.I dig in almost immediately.
It is delicious.
Of course Ify remains standing through all this.
Why?
Because a wife should never be seated whilst her husband ate.It's just wrong.I see this happen so many times in other homes and it SICKENS me.That's the worse kind of disrespect ever.
It's why so many women disrespect their men today.
Me?
My wife doesn't even work.A woman should never be allowed to make her own money....or even drive a car.Power in the hands of a woman is dangerous.
A wife must be solely dependent on her husband.Period.

My wife isn't on any Social Network.I made certain of that.She has no friends.I made sure the contact numbers on her phone do not exceed Five.

I take a handful of soup and stuff it into my mouth.She stands there with her hands in front of her like I had taught her.

Then something HARD  crawls to the back of my throat.....then another...then another.
I reached for some water but as I drink it a SHARP searing pain begins to spread across my throat.It is excruciating.like swallowing battery acid.
I had warned her to always make certain there were no bones in the soup. No doubt, I would beat her for this. I notice a curious look on her face its a look I have not seen in her eyes in a long time.

Now, my throat is on Fire. As if it were being torn to pieces from the inside out..And she just stands there....motionless.....something isn't right here.
I opened my mouth to scream at her for being so careless but a large bubble of hot liquid explodes from my mouth and splatters across the table.......BLOOD  The pain is intense.Just before I black out, I realize what the look on her face is,this look I haven't seen in her eyes for a very long  time........it's the look of..HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

I fall to the floor really hard.Then I Black Out.

READ THE ABUSER PART TWO HERE


LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID





28 comments:

  1. Wow....i njoyed it, serves him right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abusers are generally people with messed up minds.

      Delete
  2. Serves u right! May such a man not locate me IJN

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I was reading, I just noticed I was holding my pen so tight. Good! 'cos I would have killed him too! Useless man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just going to ask how expensive poison is. Y she didn't poison d bastard. Till i got to d end of d story.. Good job Ify. Let him go n join his bastard father. Malu!!

    Ebony

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    I have a feeling your brother killed your dad.
    Congrats Ify!

    ReplyDelete
  7. serves him right but I hope she won't be arrested

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I really enjoyed the end of the story. I pray men like this well never come close to me or any of my sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Men like dis doesn't deserve happiness bbut killing him, too bad. She should av left d man Asap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, the last part got me laughing. He thought he could just beat her and she will sit still. And things like dis still happens. God save us

    ReplyDelete
  11. Auf Wiederserhen Kenneth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Imagine? how dare he itemize a human being like dat cos shez a woman. mtchww, really tempted to say 'serves him right', oopss, i said it.

    pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This incited some bitter memories in me..buh am glad d story ended dis way...
    No woman deserves this kinda treatment...

    ReplyDelete
  14. See the effect constantly seeing things like this can have on us? But then again in "life is a choice, my friend, choose wisely"(in Opus voice).He had a brother who chose an entirely different and better path. This story is deep.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. In opus voice "such men should be shot, run over with car, thrown off a cliff,
    hung by their toe nails, and made to watch d wife do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Even though I am against murder, I couldn't help but feel glad the story ended the way it did. Abusive men should know that your forceful control is only for a short time. Its only a matter of time before your abused wife finds a way of freeing herself ..for good. It may not be by poisoning your food. It may be any other way that takes you out of the picture. For hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice story, lovely ending... and to think that as he was feeling d pains in his throat, all he could think about was how 2 beat poor Ify afterwards... smh... he got what he deserved

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oops....enternity awaits you Kenneth....go explain....assuming she no poison you na me for come do am.....yeye

    ReplyDelete
  20. Got more than he bargained for.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Savoring these stories once more. You have helped us in tackling boredom Opus. Well done'!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...