Sunday 1 March 2015

OLUKWU THE NATIVE DOCTOR

Olukwu, the Native Doctor was a smallish man with a slender frame.He was in his late Sixties,but the constant white chalk-mask he wore made it almost impossible to discern his age. 

 He stared at Pamela in silence as sounds of the rising tide from the nearby river filled the air.It was evening,which meant that the various groups of blood sucking insects were up and about.

She hated coming here for several reasons.First off,the Road leading up to the JUJU house was inaccessible to cars, which meant trekking through a thick  BUSH for about Ten Minutes and another Five Minutes of Muddy ground.
As always,by the time she arrived at the hut, her well manicured feet looked like they belonged to a refugee fleeing a civil war in her country.
Her second reason for hating this trip,was the way Olukwu the native doctor stared at her.He seemed fascinated by her boobs and rarely looked at her face.
He would lick his lips as he gazed hungrily at them.
She'd been coming here for Years and each time,she had to remind herself to wear clothes that didn't give the clearly lustful man anything to see.
But today was different.She had an emergency,which meant no time to pick the right type of top.In fact all she had on were a flimsy pair of shorts and a top that left very little to the imagination.
Her boobs were barely contained inside the revealing top. Of course this was a great source of pleasure to the horny-chalk-painted faced man.


"Olukwu!!"she called out.
The lean elderly man's eyes snapped away from her "chest" to look at her face.
"Yes,what is it?"he demanded with his usual irritated tone.
The Sand flies and Mosquitoes were having a field day with her today.She thought, as she slapped at herself again.
"Olukwu,I said I want my money  back!!!" The anger in her voice was unmistakable. And She hated the fact that he wasn't taking her seriously.
"Wait"He began.
His almost skeletal frame sat up straight, from his usual crouched position.
"What is it you want, you said I should give you love charm to make him love you,ekwa?"
She nodded.
He was staring at her boobs again.
".....em...so.?"he said,licking his lips again. Weren't native doctors supposed to be celibate or something?she wondered.
"....so is he not loving you?"he asked finally tearing his eyes away.
"Olukwu,for the past Four months,I have barely slept"she said.

"Why?"He asked trying to seem attentive.
"Emeka said that if I close my eyes, he is afraid that I won't wake up again.And he's afraid to lose me"
At that, Olukwu looked up sharply.
"Ah-Ah! Why will you not wake up are you sick?....is it Malaria?.. I can give you something for....!!"he began looking around the small hut.
"Olukwu,I AM NOT SICK!YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO WHAT I'M SAYING!!!!"now she was really irritated.
"Then tell me and stop shouting.You will offend the spirits oh!"he said waving a bony finger at her.He was very smallish man.

She began telling him how  four months ago,she'd put the love charm inside Emeka's food.(exactly as Olukwu instructed)
By the following morning Emeka was an entirely different person.She had woken up to him singing John Legends "All of me" to her(in tears)."And trust me...." she said, ".....Emeka's voice is terrible."

After that she told Olukwu, how Emeka just wouldn't leave her side no matter where she went.
The other day, she was on the toilet seat doing a very smelly No 2. Emeka insisted on staying with her whilst singing "All of me" to her (in tears.)
Emeka had stopped going to work(because he couldn't bear to leave her side).
Consequently,he lost his job.
"Emeka doesn't even seem to care.All he wants to do is stay home with me ALL day!"
"I can't stand it!  " She said, pressing her hands to her face.
"It's just too much Olukwu. He never wants to go anywhere.And don't get me started on the sex...its just terrible." 
"Sex?" Olukwu asked excitedly.As she was stung by more Sand flies.
"Yes!" went Pamela.
"Now,Emeka cries during Sex....ALL THE TIME!!!"
She told Olukwu how furious she was whenever this happened."I mean he'd cry and tell me how lucky he was to have me, how beautiful I was, then he'd start singing "All of me" again......in tears"

"AAAAH!!!!"Pamela went, Pulling at her hair in frustration.
"I can't take it anymore!!.Today, I had to sneak out  of the house,(through the toilet window),while he was in the kitchen singing that damn song again......If I have to hear that song one more time, I will murder that man....gruesomely."

To all this Olukwu was nodding his head as he continued to stare at her cleavage.

Pamela barely even noticed.
She was almost in tears.
''I mean...all I wanted was for him to love me and marry me soon....is that too much to ask for? Now, he's just a ....slave.....And I'm going crazy,Olukwu!"

The native doctor was silent and was still nodding his head.It seemed her breasts had induced a hypnotic state in him.

"Olukwu!!"Pamela called out when she realized he was no longer mentally present.

No answer.Now he was licking his lips and drooling at the same time!

"OLUKWU!!!" She yelled throwing a dried up twig at him.

"What is the meaning of that, why are you stoning me" he said as soon as he snapped out of his trance.
"Haven't you been listening to me?" he asked.The guy was unbelievable.
"Yes I was" he said, sitting up again.
"The Spirits were speaking to me" he said  with a "shifty" gaze.
She  sighed and stared at him for a few seconds.Of all the Native Doctors in creation, she was  stuck with an Elderly-lustful-Absent minded one. God help me.She thought.

"Olukwu, please just return my money and return Emeka to the way he was before the love charm"she said desperately.
The laughter from Olukwu that followed, shocked her.He literally laughed....and laughed.The way his smallish frame vibrated, she wondered if such laughter was good for his health.
Olukwu kept on laughing.

"What's so funny?" Pamela said.She didn't like being laughed at.

"You think the Spirits are like Kuli-Kuli, you can play with, ekwa?" he said,still laughing.
Pamela was confused.
"You asked for a charm that will make him love you and never leave you....that is what I gave to you.......now you want me to break the spell ekwa?......it can not be done.He will go mad."

"Ewooooo" went Pamela with her hands on her head.
"Please .....Olukwu, there has to be a way.I can not have him like this......please ...there has to be a way",She sounded desperate.....she felt desperate. There had to be  a way.

After a long.....a very long  thoughtful silence,

Olukwu said,
"There is.....one way,,,"he said  finally, this time staring at the cowries close to his feet."
It was Pamela's turn to sit up.
"Yes, tell me I will do anything".she barely even noticed the insect bites on her skin any more.
He stole a quick glance at her boobs again.Then said;
"....you will have to spend the night in this hut.....with me"With the last two words, he had an evil grin.The kind of grin Pedophiles have when they spot a helpless child.

Pamela was speechless.Was he for real??? she thought to herself.

".....Once you have done that, he will not love you ....like this any more"Olukwu said.

Pamela sat there saying nothing for the longest of times.One night with Olukwu??? How was she sure she could trust him? she thought.
But she'd been coming here for years and despite Olukwu's "issues", he'd never lied to her.
She stared at him again.The thought of this Man "touching" her naked body for a WHOLE night made her skin crawl.

"Is that the only way?"she asked after another long silence.

"Yes!" Olukwu said.


Pamela made her way through the muddy road.She'd take her chances with Emeka. May be there was a way she could "manage" the situation with him.But having sex with her native Doctor wasn't an option........yet!!!


LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY,
ENOUGH SAID











22 comments:

  1. Olukwu sef no wan dull yeye man

    Pamela what you want is what you get...Those jazz that can overdo things ehn..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahahaahhahahahahahaha olukwu, sharp guy! You will be amazed how much young Nigerian babes visit witch doctors! smh.... I don't trust all these babes

      Delete
  2. Olukwu na soji guy. He doesn't wanna miss out on the boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olukwu d sharp fox! Lmao......pampam go & wash n set ur ukwu cuz u're definitely going back to that hut! Ntorrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, what a disgusting thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ehmm, for d record, its not my own Pamela ooo, lolz. Konji dey hold Olukwu. Lol

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Opus is using us as his characters.
      Olukwu! I can relate. Lmao!

      Delete
  6. Pam Pam na werin you find you get, love portion kwa? All of you is being loved din the John Legend way and you're having fever? You just start... I dey wait part two....hehehehehehe

    *Ticktock

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahah who no like beta thing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rotflmao! Hahaha. Shebi she thought native doctors were celibate.lol! She shall soon find out.
    Meanwhile Opus, are Pamela and Amaka friends?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rotflmao! Hahaha. Shebi she thought native doctors were celibate.lol! She shall soon find out.
    Meanwhile Opus, are Pamela and Amaka friends?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol. Pamela is on a long thing. O kwa love... oya now, Emeka is loving you... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahaha! Strong potent love medicine. Be careful what you ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shey she wanted love na? Oya, let her enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha, olukwu wants to have a piece of Pamela. Life is really a choice, we mostly end up choosing wrong. May God give us grace and spirit of discernment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Am liking where dis story is heading to. Am in love already wt dis blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pamela don enter. Olukwu must to chop him own portion....lol

    Wow! Opus you really write well, I followed you from SDK although I've read all your stories this is my 1st comment. Keep the stories coming bro. More grease.......

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol. Pamela u better get ready to go back to that hut nd spend a night.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...