Monday 2 March 2015

OLUKWU THE NATIVE DOCTOR.part 2

Olukwu rises from his crouched position after Pamela left.Images of her cleavage still filled his head. Chai! The girl was beautiful! he thought to himself.He had wanted her for so long. Ever since Amaka had brought her here.Where was Amaka sef ?he wondered .clearly she had found another Juju Priest else where.
"These young girls are so ungrateful"He said out loud.After all, wasn't he the one who gave Amaka her first Charm? And what did he get out of it?Nothing absolutely nothing.Not once did she ever just say to herself "let me sleep here with this old man and ease his loneliness."LIE LIE!!!!!.All they know is; "give me,give me!!!!" They never think about him.
"Baba, I want children....."He mimicked ."Oh!...I want to be rich, I want him to love me......ekwa ekwa ekwa!"

 He adjusted his wrapper.It had been falling off his waist for some months now.
He remembered when he was a young man,before the SPIRITS called him to serve.He was quite "a terror" to girls back then.
He smiled at the memory.If it was that time eh?He would've FINISHED Pamela sharp-sharp.

And that's what they used to call him back then(when he still had friends)Olukwu "sharp-sharp".
Now, look at him.Alone and by himself at the age of......... Well.....to be fair, he wasn't really sure of how old he was.His last count was 43, but that was years ago.
As first High Priest of The Spirits, he was forbidden to have a wife or a child.When the time was right, The Spirits would send him an apprentice.As custom, he would teach this apprentice everything he knew till the day he left this world.
"Biko!he said out loud with his arms stretched to the ceiling of his hut.
"Let that day come soon...before I die of Loneliness"



"OLUKWU OLUKWU!!!" The Spirits were calling.
He ignored it.He already knew why they were calling.He was too upset to respond.
"OLUKWU...OLUKWU!!"     The voice of the Spirits could be quite persistent it needed attention.Right now he couldn't care less.He preoccupied himself with searching for his Calabash of Kola nuts.......he was feeling a little peckish.
"OLUKWU!!!!!!" the Voice was  louder this time.He knew it was upset.
"What is it..eh?" he declared angrily.
"Can I not find and eat my kola nut in peace?" he wasn't in the mood to be friendly.
"WHY DID YOU GIVE HER THE WRONG CHARM?" The Voice said.For any other person it would've been a terrifying experience.But Olukwu had heard it  more times than he had heard the sound of the river near by.
"Oh, so it is now you want to talk with me?" he said standing at the center of the hut as the wrapper  barely held on to his  tiny waist.
"When I summoned you how many months ago,did you answer me?" he adjusted his wrapper like a man prepping for a fight.
"I sacrificed a blind adult Hen,poured libation and offered you my last calabash of kola-nuts....and you embarrassed me with your silence......IN FRONT OF A CUSTOMER!!!" he pointed a bony finger to the ceiling.
"Please don't disturb me,...I am searching for my Kola nuts." he said, still looking about.
"If you can not assist me, then let me search in peace,ekwa!"
"YOU GAVE HER THE WRONG CHARM BECAUSE YOU WANTED HER TO COME BACK IS THAT NOT TRUE???"It asked.
Olukwu didn't respond.He suddenly had the  expression of a stubborn child being scolded by a parent.
"AND THEN YOU LIE, AND SEEK TO BREAK YOUR SACRED VOW BY SLEEPING WITH HER IN MY SHRINE????" As it spoke, a strong wind blew into the small hut.Knocking over most of the small potions and dried leaves he'd neatly arranged.
"Ekwa! is it only you that have this shrine?" he snapped.
"Have I not been cleaning and taking care of this shrine since the day of my Calling?"Olukwu was clearly enraged.
"If you like blow breeze till you fall down your shrine....that is your business...I will not stop talking"
More violent winds raged through the hut.
"For more than forty years I have served you....No wife or small girl to use to cool myself....and you want me to be happy" now he was shouting.
"YOU SHALL NOT BREAK YOUR VOW." It said with a loud Snarl.
"What will you do?"he challenged.
"If you kill me, who will bring sacrifice for you..and take care of your shrine?"Olukwu shouted.
"You think kola nuts will just fly from the river and reach your mouth?...Hunger and Harmattan  will just finish you here" he said throwing his hands in the air.
"YOU OFFEND US SPIRITS WITH YOUR WORDS.. BEWARE" It said as the winds got worse.
"I HAVE NOT SEEN A WOMAN'S LAPS IN OVER FORTY YEARS.AND YET, ALL THIS GIRLS WILL BE COMING HERE TO SHOW ME TEMPTATION......!!!!'' He yelled into the walls of the shrine.
"They come  here to ask for;money,power and love.After that,they will drive big cars ,use big phone and enter Aeroplane.....!!"
There was a  LOUD hissing sound in  the air, like the hissing of a thousand snakes.
Olukwu was unmoved, he'd seen and heard it all before.

"But me Olukwu, alias "Sharp-Sharp" does not have even  handset......ABI, AM I SERVING AN EVIL SPIRIT????".He DEFIANTLY had his hands on his waist, as he continued shouting at the top of his lungs inside the empty hut.
"I MUST KNOW THE BREAST OF A WOMAN BEFORE I LEAVE THIS WORLD O....If you like, kill me.After all, that is the only work you know!!"
"OLUKWU, DO NOT TEST OUR PATIENCE.... IF YOU SLEEP WITH HER, YOU MUST PAY THE PRICE. GIVE HER THE RIGHT CHARMS AND LET HER GO.... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! "
Olukwu ignored the Voice and started murmuring:
"..give me woman you wont give me,...even if it is Mammy-water spirit sef ... with all the power you have.....is only to shout you know...!"
"OLUKWU!!!"
He continued murmuring;
".....everyday all this small-small girls...from the village....will come to Baff in the River....., for more than forty years,no woman..... and I'm serving..you....Mtcheeeew!...we will see who will prepare your offering this night....hunger go kill you!!!!!"

"OLUKWU!!!"
The Spirit roared.

But Olukwu was beyond caring.
"EKWA!!!" He shouted.
"DO YOUR WORST!!!"




That night,Pamela couldn't sleep.
 Emeka was at it again.

''...CAUSE ALLLLLL OF ME.....LOVES ALLLLLLLL OF YOU.......!" 

And of course,he was crying all through.

No matter how many times she told him to stop, he somehow found a way to start singing again.
This was a nightmare.

Emeka's  crying had started that evening when she returned from Olukwu's shrine.
He had met her at the door with Tears in his  eyes.He told her how worried he was when he couldn't find her.
So worried in fact that he'd called all the phone contacts  saved on her laptop.........all Two Hundred and Thirty Eight of them.


As she lay on the bed that night, hearing the insane mutilation of what  used to be her favorite song,
She decided to  accept Olukwu's  offer.One night with Olukwu was better than a thousand nights with Emeka's singing.

To be continued.........


                                                        



LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID.






30 comments:

  1. I knew she'll go back. Can't wait for part 3! Haahhhaaaa I love Olukwu d sharp guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahaha. I don die. ayah poor horny olukwu

      Delete
    2. Wao...intriguing story..

      Delete
  2. Olukwu could be dead by the time she goes back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chai! Tins pple bring 2 demselves. Devil go dey him own, dey go invite am come house. Waiting for part 3.

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela. I that you? hehehehehehe #JustKidding

      Delete
  4. Olukwu should be troubled outa his wits....lol

    Pwease Pam shouldn't sleep with Olukwu ooo, thy gods should do something, she should be forgiven her trespasses...

    Am so waiting for part 3...

    *Ticktock

    ReplyDelete
  5. See me here laughing like isi egburuegbu! I nearly fell off my seat. This reminds me of the compound after ours where the man was a native doctor and one time, slapped the graven images while shouting...."shut up, I carved you". Olukwu kari go joor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahaha Both blogger and bloggees na mental case. Lmao! Chai! Ona shan't kill a man o!

      Delete
  6. Market don fall press Pamela oooooo.....see case. *singin all of me*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buhahahahah olukwu has disobeyed the gods becos of conjitieties. Fingers cross waiting for part3. Opus biko post it SHARP SHARP EKWA in olukwus voice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bye to boredom forever. *rolls off cliff
    "If you kill me, who would bring sacrifice for you & tidy up your shrine?" Looool
    Defiant Olukwu. Baddo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olukwu is suffering from the tortuous of the spamatical cord.. buahhaaahhahah

      Delete
  9. Lol! Eyya. I actually feel for Olukwu o! The spirit's should help him small nau but taking advantage of his customers isn't fair. I can't believe I feel for either of them coz often times I wonder if they don't realize that these things come with repercussions.
    I didn't have to read the part 2 to know that Amaka and Pam Pam had to have some kind of relationship. Opus part 3 Biko. We can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! Eyya. I actually feel for Olukwu o! The spirit's should help him small nau but taking advantage of his customers isn't fair. I can't believe I feel for either of them coz often times I wonder if they don't realize that these things come with repercussions.
    I didn't have to read the part 2 to know that Amaka and Pam Pam had to have some kind of relationship. Opus part 3 Biko. We can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahahahaha. Pamela you are pinished!
    And Olukwu, you are in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. The power of sex! Olukwu has had it. Biko, gods, give him small taste na? Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Part 3 plz. Olukwu will surely die, dat I am sure of. So girls still do love portions? Hian!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Konji has driven Olukwu beyond thinking rationally. In all this, I just feel sorry for the Emeka guy **patiently waiting for part 3**

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Choi.......Olukwu is balling ooooo ghen ghen....That feeling is gonna be out of this world

    What if after sleeping with olukwu, the gods take him immediately so how will she get the cure for this her bobo love?ahahahaha

    @Opus I raise yansh for this yah stories oo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol.. the gods are not to blame. he took a vow

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol, it's getting more interesting. Part 3 pls.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lmao @ even na mami water, Opus I must confess I ruv u!!!!!! Can't wait for part 3

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Olukwu means mumu... lol e clear

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow. I will be back for more. This girl can write.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...