Wednesday 16 September 2015

DEAR READERS

First off,I want to say thank you for joining me on the Rise of  the Clans adventure.To be fair,I had no Idea anyone was going to like it.If you've noticed,I've been experimenting with genres to find my strengths.And I really enjoy fantasy.There's so much room for creativity.
But enough about that.
Writing ROTC was fun....and exhausting.
Why do I say that?Because from when I wrote the first part,I had no idea what the others were going to be like.




True story.
I literally made it up as I went along.I say this because,a lot of times I read comments like "Opus post something na....haba"And "I don taya to refresh o opus...biko post something"
As much as I'm grateful for your interest in the blog,I want you guys to appreciate the fact that certain kinds of stories require time.
Like I've said before,this blog isn't a copy and paste blog.ALL the stories here are original content.
That being said,most of the stories and characters  here were created at the spur of the moment(I hate cliches)but its true.


 TAKE Tsunda for instance,I had no idea I was going to create her character until I actually did.
While I was writing,I had this image of Michele Rodriguez in my head.Specifically Michele Rodriguez in the First Resident Evil movie.And then I thought "Why not create a badass character like her in the story?" And that was it.
She was originally suppose to die during the first Shetani attack,but towards the end of that part,I realised she was a strong character.She had to live.
Besides,Tsunda sorta grew on me.
Another spur of the moment character was AMAKA.
And I must say this now,Amaka is IVY'S creation.
We were playing with ideas for an extreme  Runs chick,When Ivy wrote the first Amaka monologue.
All I did was edit.


And I must add this.Ivy is an intensely  gifted erotic writer.Na me dey beg am.Enough said
Basically,all I'm saying is,these stories are products of a creative process that sometimes require time to create.
My first passion is scriptwriting.So you can imagine my shock when I realised I had the potential for writing a book.
For the past two weeks I've been battling with formatting some of the stories to scripts.

Why?
A couple of companies approached me to do so.
Coupled with my day job,and updating this blog,its been f**king crazy.
But I love what I do.
Do I get Writer's block?
Well,yes.But I have a secret formulae for that.
It's called free writing.
I simply have an Idea,then write none stop for an hour straight.The trick is not to stop to edit or check where the story is going.I simply write until the story starts to make sense.


Case in point,KOLLUPIA.
My friend Henry awak can attest to this.
We were standing outside my house one evening when  I had this image in my head of a group of people walking through a war-torn city.
There and then,I started typing.I must've been typing for close to a thirty minutes while he was on the phone with a client.
By the time he was done,I had written the first draft for Kollupia.
"Bro check,does this make sense?"I said handing him my phone.
He stared at the screen for a few seconds then excitedly said,
"Mbok,finish it nau!!...did you  write this while I was on the phone?"


So basically,that's it.I'm very grateful for the opportunities this blog has opened up.Thank You Jesus!!!.
I will get back to Amaka once I get new material for her(please bear with me)
I'm starting a new two part series Called "The Tortoise and The Hare"It's my own version of an old classic.Hope you guys like it..





Ivy's voice

I absolutely loved ROTC, and I am proud to say that I am always the first to read the episodes.. #tongue out. Also looking forward to a sequel.
It's Opus' birthday today.....
Happy Birthday .....hope you like your cake.





59 comments:

  1. Wow happy birthday opus, many more years to come
    I always enjoy all ur stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Bday opus wish you more prosperous yrs and more ink to your pen.

      Delete
    2. wow happy birthday opus in arias, God bless ur age. bigger you I pray. cheers

      Delete
    3. cant wait to read more on amaka

      Delete
    4. Happy birthday to a talented writer, may you surpass even your own expectations. Many more great stories in the horizon for you.

      Delete
    5. Happy birthday Opus.

      Oyibo

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday, Opus! You are the best writer I know. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Happy birthday dear Opus. God grant u all ur heart desires and may ur ink never run dry or ur thinking cap go numb. God bless u nd a happy birthday to u once again. We love u and r patiently waiting. E-hugs and E-kisses to thee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ur blog. U should know Dat by now.

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny enough I knew opus was a Virgo man.i am always attracted 2 them. Happy bday opus darling,i wish u all d best in life. I just know u r hawt.i feel it deep within my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opus, may the good Lord God take you higher. May you experience true peace, progress in everything you do. May God grant you the grace, strength, wisdom to carry on in Jesus Name. May you live many more years to celebrate in Jesus Name. Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew it...i just knew it! Opus had to be a virgo,we just vibe like that.my birthday was yesterday...HBD! Opus dearest..have loads and loads of fun.God bless you richly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bro is a Virgo too, creative, sensitive, gentlemanly and cute set of guys.

      Delete
  8. Omg.. Hbd opus nd ivy.. Ur cake is lovely,im craving for a bite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Opus. God bless you.
    Singing #Tonight's gonna be a good night.....Ivy take care of that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Opus, God's blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday OpusBobo, Many more fruitful years ahead.....this cake ur Orente made is simple n super cute. op it will get to me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday plus, may God bless your new age and may the rest of your lives be the best of your life

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday Opus and many happy returns. Greater you this birthday year . Lovely cake. You are truly an amazing writer and your talent shall surely make a way for you. It shall take you to places and give you riches beyond your wildest expectations. Happy birthday once again

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Opus may the oil in your head never run dry. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday Opus!!!! I pray God blesses you in ways you cant even begin to fathom.

    The Bible says a man's gift will make way for him. You have a gift, a really wonderful. Ivy too. The urgency with which we demand for sequels would attest to the fact that the words you write change to motion pictures when we read them. A time will come when your writing will pay much more than your day job and you may then opt to concentrate on your writing solely (i pray it happens quickly so you can create more stories for us to read:-) )

    Do have an extremely fabulous year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  16. HBD my sweet heart Opus! Ivy no jealousy here o, may ur days on earth be long n prosperous, n may u never run short of wisdom for creativity. God bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday Opus. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday My man!!! Ivy hope it doesn't end with the cake and all that comes with birthday.. *wink*. I always want to say a very big thank you Opus and Ivy. It's like those series we always gist about and wait for the next episode ( those ones we watched on cable)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww...bless you both Opus/Ivy; wonderful pair with electric writing imaginations.Higher and higher you shall soar, for the Lord shall set you upon your high places.Amen

    Mbok Ivy,what kind of dry happy birthday did I see you write up there? As i dey see you so ehnn,change am quick quick to "Happy Birthday dear,darling, baby, honey, sweet,sweeetie,dearest, sweetheart,etc etc" oya choose one and YES opus no get choice than to like the cake. Lol. Make una courier my cake reach the warri side o or else....#straightface

    Opus the "bestest" wishing you many happy glorious and joyous returns. Do have a swell time celebrating. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Opus please don't beg Ivy ooooo! We like her eroticism...lol... u r the best bruv! Happy Birthday buddy!!! My sis is still available....great man!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday Opus. May your days be long and prosperous and may your wisdom grow with each new day. Talking about bad ass females, I remember I wrote about one back in 2012. Typed on my phone in a "spur of the moment" style and left it there for weeks. Was trying to decide between "Untamed" or "She who fears no mortal" for it's title. Then I lost the phone along with it. :( . Didn't bother to rewrite. This blog always re inspire lazy writers like me sha. Lol. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday Opus! God bless you. I now understand, so I'll be patient now as I wait for Amaka and Oluku. Things can only keep getting better for you and Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy birthday Opus God bless and keep u in good health.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy birthday opus,may God grant u more wisdom 2 write more stories o

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday Opus. God and increase you. Enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Opus u r gifted..ivy u need to rewrite a birthday ost o,that one no do at all.hbd llnp

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday Opus. May all your wishes come to pass. God bless you, Ivy and your gifts

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday Opus. May all your wishes come to pass. God bless you & Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy birthday Opus#plenty homo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy belated birthday opus..wish u llnp..i love love love loveeeeeeeee what u do mhen..

    ReplyDelete
  31. lol... ivy just had to make a play boy cake. Awesome! btw opus, when u write your scripts i wld love to be a real life actor in one... trust i have rehearsed a few. tnx.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy birthday to you Opus

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hbbd dear llnp.......may God grant u all ur good heart desires...AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh happy birthday Opus. Many more years of pure bliss!!! Lovely logo on ur cake #wink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. And I missed your birthday? No vex. I have been busy at work....Happy Birthday and may your days be blessed continuously....Amen

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy Birthday Opus.
    May you never run out of ideas
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy birthday Opus darling...I may nt comment often but I admire ur writing prowess..
    May God bless u always!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ivy stop it. Which one is 'happy birthday, hope u like ur cake'? So dry abeg. Sweet words oooo...make us jealous

    ReplyDelete
  39. Happy birthday Opus. God will grant all ur heart desire& may he enlarge ur coast in Jesus name. AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  40. HBD Love!!! Live long and prosper

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy birthday Opus dear, from a fan who adores opus n ivy

    ReplyDelete
  42. A truly blessed n very creative writer. One of the best I've read. I'm proud to be your friend. God bless you bro, big up!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Happy Birthday Opus, may God increase your coast and bless your new age.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Happy belated birthday Opus......I'm a silent but very loyal reader *loool!*. So you are a virgo...that explains it all, we badt like that mehn, shiii!
    Hope you had a blast. Shout out to Ivy... love you babes!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Happy birthday Opus sorry this is coming late

    ReplyDelete
  46. Happy birthday opus dear. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  47. How on earth did i miss this post? Na waaah for me ooooooo!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Happy belated birthday Opussorry its coming really late.,am a big fan of your blog,though i dnt comment always,keep up the good work.Shout to Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  49. Haaaa!!! How could i have missed this post?!
    I usually start reading from the most recent. Its over 3 weeks! Does it really take me that long to go through your blog now? Geez

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY in areas Opus!

    Pls no vex for me. Been crazy around here
    Soo soo sooooo sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...