Sunday 30 August 2015

REVIEWS! REVIEWS!! REVIEWS!!! UPDATED. PLEASE READ


Hi guys, first off, I want to say you guys have been really really awesome, being patient and waiting for posts. Its been fun, I wont deny it, crazy fun and the adventure still continues.

Four stories from this blog have been made into e-books, Brown eyes, 3:15,Kollupia and Rise of the clans, on Kindle and wattpad.

You guys have read these stories, and if the comments we get are anything to go by, you loved them. So please we need you to help us by leaving reviews and comments about the stories.



You have always wanted us to publish our stories and this is the first step.

  This is an opportunity for you to lend us your voices on kindle and wattpad. For those of you who are not aware, wattpad is a site where you get free e-books.

That being said, here are the links to the sites for the books, feel free to follow us on wattpad, OPUSTJK......







UPDATE:

We realised that the links for kollupia and rise of the clans that we provided, required that you purchase the books before you can give a review. We are sorry about that. The links have been changed, so you can give us reviews without having to pay for the book, considering that these are stories that you have read on the blog.

Ivy's e book "TILL DEATH DO US PART", would be available for purchase on kindle soon. That story would not be featured on the blog, so you would have to actually buy it to read it.

So for now, please us these links to leave your reviews. Thank you all. Sorry about the withdrawal syndroms, you would receive your full dose of ROTC soon. XOXO

RISE OF THE CLANS

BROWN EYES

3:15

KOLLUPIA






LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIENDS
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID


39 comments:

  1. Yippeeeeeeeeee, on my way Opus, lemme dress up and go to the site, (Awa ni pioneer commenters gbogbo awon stories yen)
    All of u meet me there o!!
    Hawt Mrs, Pam, Iyke,KWEEN, Jasmine, Chucks, everybody oya o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you Opus and Lady Opus = 'Opusivy'. For those who care to read. Click on my ID and also Google if you like. I will be releasing three more ebooks shortly. I'm still negotiating the best deal for prints out here. Thanks y'all.

      Omoyemi.

      Delete
    2. Amariee hun,
      o lenu pieces.
      Catchya.

      Opus, post something to go with the morning coffee pls.

      Delete
    3. For Pete's sake post a story already !

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Wow opusivy on wattpad so loving it our own opusivy has go international congrat guys,

      Delete
  3. This is a great step opus. You r going places. Keep it up.

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Opusite holding up the placard be blazing for years.
    Hawt bod on fleek!

    Okies Sir Opus,
    on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's blend both. Examples:

      Brad + Angelina = Brangelina

      AND NOW, OUR very own

      Opus + Ivy = Opusivy

      There you have it! Introducing the newly minted OPUSIVY...

      Team Opus
      Team Ivy

      Una don hear?! The merger don happen.
      Opusivy, Please send me all three t-shirts in size 6 when you start selling them and make sure the Logo shows well, well. Ok?! Charge it to my Black Amex. Mmhmm.

      Opusivy + opustjk Logo emblazoned on T shirts = Good idea
      Followed by the :Who wore the T shirt better: contest.

      Let's see readers wearing these t-shirts and posting photos for all of us to see @ Various shopping malls, churches, bus stops, on their walls, even while enjoying pounded yam at their favourite bukaterias across Nigeria and beyond. This should be fun. No more holding placards.

      Now, let me shut the hell up before my PR firm gives me a kick up the... how y'all doin'?

      Ps- check on my old postings on Tumblr and Reblog if you want to. Just click on my name - untitled.

      Delete
    2. Lolest.
      So what are we?
      Opusives?
      Final answer?
      I think I like Opusives.
      Who is with me on this?

      Delete
  5. Great move guys, I already have Wattpad so I'm definitely going straight to give my reviews now. Did I mention we want more horror stories? I did?Okay bye, sayoƱara, ciao...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read some humour too. There's a 30page free excerpt online. Just Google (Omoyemi on Goodreads) and you will be there.

      Delete
  6. Network is just trying to be a witch this night

    ReplyDelete
  7. Babe holding that placard is gifted
    Gurl u r Hawter than fire #NOHOMO#
    Nice physic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl holding placard your wordings arent visible but All is I see are hips....

      Very Welldone Opus/Ivy
      Roller skating off to wattpad

      Delete
    2. HIP for the Hip for the Hip... Hehe... Way to go Opusivy...

      Delete
  8. Congrats opus! Support all the way

    ReplyDelete
  9. Opusivy, you are still Da Bomb!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We will folow u guys anywre o...big congrats E-hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guys, I dropped a piece on ROTC 15, a tribute to Tonhye....lol! Just to rub a balm on our broken hearts. Tell how you feel after reading. Emmmm, the T-shirt stuff makes sense shaa o...make we de see.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Opus!!!!

    ckjacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great move opus, I so love that wattpad app,has so many interesting stuffs...... nice 1 opus

    ReplyDelete
  14. Opus na why the suspense? Been refreshing like forever. Abeg post rise of the clans...na beg I dey.opuvis

    ReplyDelete
  15. Opus I can seriously strangle u now if I see u, why the break on rise of the clans na shuooo, I rushed to the office yesterday morning no new episode, this morning too same thing. Abeg make una help me beg opus o

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmm, withdrawal symptoms ooooooooooooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmm, withdrawal symptoms ooooooooooooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Opus be making sumone get frustrated!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Opus Opus why? Post ROTC na.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...