Tuesday 4 August 2015

THE GIFT

I don't know why People like me exist in the world... .Perhaps we are nature's way of striking a balance between normal and F**kup.

I know my tale may sound outlandish or crazy even.

But it's the truth.

It all started when I was Fifteen.I was involved in a car accident.

Relax,...nobody died.In fact,the most serious injury was mine.

I was thrown from the car and banged my head pretty good against a tree stump.

I blacked out  of course, and woke up a day later in a hospital to find my parents standing over my bed.



The doctors said I suffered a Concussion.It was the first time I'd ever heard the word.Sounded like such a bad thing.

Anyway,they said I was lucky to be alive.In fact they claimed I HAD actually died for about Three minutes or so.But some how,they'd managed to bring me back.

My parents were terriffied to think that they could lose their only daughter.But I guess it just wasn't my time.

Fate....destiny,Karma or whatever S**t you want to call it,had other plans for me.

Anyway,I was in the hospital for about a week.Truth is,the weirdness didn't really start till after I'd been discharged.

I Started noticing .....stuff...a couple of days later.

One evening,my mother was sitting by my bedside feeding me a bowl of soup.

One of the many perks of being ill or having an accident in my family is the royal treatment.

Anyway,my head was raging with volcanic eruptions of pain at the time.

The heat from the soup burned my lips.

"...Stop it "I gasped.

Now, my parents prided themselves in raising a polite and respectful child.So when my mother paused with the spoon just inches from my mouth I half-expected a Hard-Ijaw Mother's-back-hand across my face.

But oddly enough,she just stared at me ....in silence.

"I'm sorry..."I said.

".....Please continue"

Mother continued spoon-feeding me and that was the end of the matter.

I didn't think anything of it and immediately brushed the incident aside.

Then it happened again.

But this time,with my teenage boyfriend Deji.


We'd been dating for about a month or so at the time.I had a "No sex"rule which in hindsight, really pissed him off.

So at school a couple of weeks later,he came to me in his usual "fine boy"manner asking if I would like to go for an "all night party" with him.

Ofcourse I wasn't born yesterday.I knew what "an all night-party" translated to in f**k dialect.

Besides,at the time,my parents would've rather I were in a mental institution than at an " all night party"

So I gave him a strong emphatic NO.

As you might've guessed,this didn't go down too well with my horny boyfriend.

Infact he freaked out and called me a Prude....(another new word for me at the time).

But I kinda gleaned its meaning from the string of words that followed.

"...You're boring,...are you going to be a virgin forever?....Nawa o!!!"

I started feeling a migraine coming on.Ever since the accident,they had been off and on like the Power supply in this Country.

He was pissing me off.

"...You know what....?"I began,as the pain in my head intensified.

"....go and rape the next girl you see...since I'm such a prude and you're so horny....rubbish!!"

He just stood there staring at me as if I'd slapped him.

For a long time,he said nothing.

Once again,I expected a slap.And once again,it never came.

He nodded and turned around.

Seconds later,I heard a girl screaming in the adjacent classroom.

I (and the rest of the school)learned later that Deji had attempted  to rape a girl in her classroom.....in front of her classmates.

He had violently knocked her to the ground and began tearing off her blouse.

He had gone as far as her skirt when they pulled him off her.

Nobody could explain his sudden....crazed lust.It was as if he were a totally a different person.Like he'd been possessed by some messed up F**k-Demon.

Anyway,Deji was expelled after that.I never saw him again.Heard years later he become a Pastor or something.

Good for him.I thought at the time.

But it was years later I realized what had really happened that day in school.

I learned that for some reason,with a bit of focus, I had the ability to make people do anything I wanted them to.

I know I sounds pretty Sci-fi and you're probably rolling your eyes and going,"What the hell is she on about?"

But like I said before,it's  the truth.I'm not the type to rant on a popular blog for the sake of attention.

It's just not my style.

Anyway,I started testing this new...."skill" of mine.I wasn't even certain I had it.But I had to be sure.

I tried it on a couple of classmates.

I'd make them do little things like pick up a pen,sing the National Anthem....one time,I told a girl to slap a teacher.

To my shock,she did it.

I tested it on my parents too......especially my Dad.

Once I told him to give me all the money in his wallet.He did it without even blinking.

I also learnt how to make people do stuff and tell them to forget I told them to.

It was exciting.

I couldn't believe what was happening to me.

But I needed a final test to be certain.

With alot of courage,I walked into a bank one day.

I wasn't certain if I was going crazy,but I knew I had to try this "skill"on a TOTAL stranger.

The cashier was a smallish bald man with glasses.He reminded me of a Character I didn't like from Game Of Thrones.

So he was an obvious choice.

I walked up to him,took a deep breath and with all my focus said,

"Give me the bundle of Cash on your table...and forget you ever saw me"

He froze for a few seconds.

At that point,I half expected him to call security or something.

Instead,he reached for the bundle of cash on his table and handed it to me.

I promptly put it in my bag and started  exiting the bank when a Bank Security Guard stopped me.

"May I see your bag please?"He said.

It was my turn to freeze.I had no Idea what to do.

Then a thought occurred to me.

"Let..... me pass and forget you ever saw me"I said in a somewhat shaky voice.

He promptly stepped aside and let me go.

I left the bank with Two Hundred Thousand Naira.

I was elated.

I started using my "gift" like crazy.

Mostly,I used it to get money from people.

By the time I was done with Youth Service,I was a Millionaire.

It was great.

I could have anything I wanted.

I once met a very Cute Politician that I used the "gift" on.

I made him fall in love with me and enjoyed a beautiful "relationship"for a few months.

Things got weird when I found out my Cute Zombie was engaged to  someone at the time.

I found out later,the girl killed herself when she learned of our affair.

I was filled with guilt.

I swore  never to use my "gift"again.

But life was hard.I had no skills and I had used my "gift" to acquire a First Class certificate from school.

Finding work was difficult.

I eventually found a job at a small investment firm.

The pay was crap.But at least I was working.Besides,I'd acquired enough wealth to last a life-time.

I was content.....for awhile.

Until I met him.



His name is Richard.

He is without a doubt the finest and kindest man I have ever met.

I have tried to get  his attention to so long.But he just doesn't SEE me.

I think I'm in love with him.

I can barely contain myself when I see him.

But he doesn't see me.

I have vowed never to use my "gift" again.

I want to settle down...badly.

But he doesn't see me.

My question is,if you were in my shoes,would you use your "gift"on someone you love.....to get him to love you too?

I need an answer please.

#iReadopustjkwrites

LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID

103 comments:

  1. Ofcus I would.i want this gift.makes a whole lot of sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, I don't want Dat gift. I've watched alot of sci-fi's to know so. I wouldn't advice u to use it to get his attention. U won't get that feeling of fulfillment whenever u remember Dat it didn't come Naturally.
      But babe oo, have u thought about going for deliverance? Dat isn't a good gift u know, since it came immediately u almost died or died, whatever the case may be.
      The devil doesn't give someone something without a consequence. I really don't fancy Dat gift at all. Na serious thing biko.
      Sorry but datz just my take on this issue.

      Delete
    2. Ehmm, opusites, biko visit this blog.

      Pamscrib.blogspot.com
      #shinesteeth

      Delete
    3. Lol, some mother confessor things... @juliet, I don't think you'd want to; having someone to love you out of his own will is like torment... Let love flow...

      Delete
    4. Excuse my Curiosity, is this some kind of joke or something? I refuse to think it real so no advice.

      Delete
    5. I'll definitely use the gift o.

      Delete
    6. desperately need this kind of gift. I have a long list if things i want to do with it. Starting with my boss. Need to teach him some lessons

      Delete
    7. @Pam, I went to Calabar, always returned to my hotel room fagged out. I am back to Abj, came in this morning. Tried commenting a few times though.....I missed you guys.

      Delete
    8. Ehen! Back to the matter, @Pam who told you that gift was from devil? Rather the gifted chose to use it negatively, the consequences or reward of the gift is solely her choice. Use your gift wisely, don't make him fall for you....it won't worth the strain at the end.

      Delete
    9. @chuks, I missed you oo, welcome back dear.
      Hmmmm, I don't trust Dat gift jare.

      Delete
  2. Dope!
    Lol.
    IDK mehn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the gift! Wont use it for love though! Love don baff? mtchew. Will use it to help my friends that have wicked bosses and randy husbands, oh plus d police, politicians etc... Mainly for wicked poeple.

      Delete
  3. Hmmm, this is complicated, if I dnt use it, he might never noticed me and if I do its not fair@all to him. Well that's one fat de lima. Well I will say, let fate determine it. Or hmm I dnt tink I will use it. Cuz everything get expiration date o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The expiring date may be 1000 yrs!

      Delete
    2. You can use the gift to make him notice you, but let the love be natural.

      Delete
    3. Chuks is there natural love?

      Delete
  4. Ha see gift. Is it a blessing or a curse? It ain't real if you use your gift to make him see you omoge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it won't kill anyone if she uses her gift to get him to see her.. i mean she has used it so far so she could get him to notice her and see how it goes from there without her gift.. personally i don't get how she could say she has no skills.. she could be any thing she wants she just has to want that instead of being short sighted and taking money alone.. (the money part is dope by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I would use the "gift" on someone I love.
    Please is this "gift" transferable? I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want this "gift"
    Just 3 things I'll do with it
    1. Walk up to where exotic cars are being sold...recite the forget you ever saw me poem and leave with the latest range rover.
    2. Visit CBN with a" Ghana must go" bag ,u know the rest na.
    3. I'll decide when I get the "gift"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N will you also tell the security camera to forget it ever saw you...lol

      Delete
    2. Hahahahaha

      Delete
    3. And you think it comes without a prize?
      O ho that reminds me of one of the stories here where a guy was given d Opportunity of making 3 wish, u knw d rest.

      Delete
    4. It could work on technologies too. Lol

      Delete
    5. @Sunshine,a very good observation,did she tell the cctv cameras to cover their lenses?

      Delete
    6. If I get this gift, I don make heaven be that! *dancing Alingo!Kukere!Alanta!Azonto!Atilogwu joined together*

      Delete
  8. And what happens when your 'power' bank runs out ? When the 'gift' stops working?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha... power bank indeed. You can never make someone really fall in love with you with such gift and even if you're able to do it, it will come back to haunt you REAL BAD

      Delete
    2. Yea, forget the love part, do the notice part and pray it happens naturally.

      Delete
  9. If I had such a gift, I'd never use it to make anyone love me. When it comes to that, let it come naturally. But as for getting money, oh boyyyy... I will just drive to CBN with a huge truck and y'all know what I'm gonna do. And I will track down all these poliThiefians and make them empty all their accounts into mine. Hhehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magic comes with a price......rules of pure magic:you can't make someone love you and you can't bring back the dead...



    I guess you were not taught like I was....pity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U must be a magic pro. Lol. Am I right?

      Delete
    2. I wouldn't call myself a pro....I was born with magic......but the lady in this story was either cursed or gifted with it.....the magic is her life source now thats why she still lives.
      She is more drawn to dark magic and it always has a deadly price....it only means she was gifted by dark forces.
      She can fight it tho and the light in her could win.

      Happy endings are never compelled with magic.it is only conjured by our good will.

      Hope I answered you well reereemah

      Delete
    3. Magic pro of the first order. I say, did you by any chance study at Hogwarts?

      Delete
    4. I'm not a pro.I was born with magic and luckily for me I had good teachers that taught me to wield light-magic.
      Unlike the character who I'm very sure was kissed by dark magic...explains how she is still alive. Can't blame her for being drawn to darkness. ....however she can fight it

      Delete
    5. Well this is obviously not pure magic, you cannot use pure magic for personal interest (she's bin using it to get money)
      To the post: if u want to feel real love don't use ur 'gift' on him lest he'll bcom another one of us zombies. The fun and satisfaction is always in the chase, and that u won't get if u use ur gift.

      Delete
    6. Am I reading a sci-fi story or something? Selene, I don't understand what u mean that u were born with magic. Are people really born with magic? I believe it more wen I watch it in Hollywood movies.

      Delete
    7. Pamela magic exists. .....but alot different from what the media depicts.
      More dangerous and yet could be fulfilling at the same time

      Delete
    8. If you believe it Hollywood, why cant u believe it in real life? Lol

      Delete
    9. @Selene, I crave your acquaintance. I had a cousin who had some powers, thinking of it now, I guess it is magic. Her grandmother had it too, before someone dies, they see it, before someone gets good fortune, they see it. If you gossip with their name, they hear it. Non of her mates could beat her, she can take 6 older boys in a fist fight, she was very kind. Kerosene lantern exploded and burnt her left breast, she never recovered. Magic exist I guess.

      Delete
    10. She didn't see the part about the kerosene Lantern burning her? Nawa.
      @bbannesworld, I know of evils Dat exist in d world, people doing things in native doctor ways, seeking powers through whatever means. Abeg, I don't want to put much tot into dis.

      Delete
  11. Are u a vampire dear? Just asking, pls don't tell me to shut up. Don't use it on a dude bc even magic wears off n u wouldn't want to be dt gal at dt time. Try n talk with him, n become friends first den allow things to fall in place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always wished I had a "gift" especially to make money part of it. Anyways I wouldn't use it on a person to fall in love, because it'll clear after a while and it'll be deceitful. My 2kobo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can use it to make him notice you but don't use it to make him love you. Let him notice you first then you can work your feminine charms on him to gain his affection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough.
      💯

      Delete
    2. There's no difference between a half truth and a lie.

      Delete
    3. Actually there is. Half of it is the truth and the other half is a lie. QED. Lol!

      Delete
  14. Lol... Work it gurl!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How about telling the guy you have such a gift, use it on people and he gets to see it work,,, in that way, he'd automatically fall for you.... #grins lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm just here looking for where to bang my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao......cici wat if u see wre 2 bang ur head nd u only see stars! nd nt gift....lol

      Delete
    2. Lmao! The stars must turn to powers o.
      Pam, i'm 'head banging' in search of this gift. Who no like awoof

      Delete
    3. Hahahahaha @ Cici, you will soon bang out madness. You better respect yourself and use your God given talents to scam people ( that's if u really want to be like this psychic lady). Lmao

      Delete
    4. Biko cici, don't give urself unnecessary headache biko.

      Delete
  17. I don't believe that this can ever work in this jet age, but i don't mind if i will posses it for some time though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will work. Maybe I should give Opus my maternal lineage story....verifiable as it is...who has read bottled leopard? It is all real

      Delete
    2. Ur name alone is strong indeed @chuks. Lol

      Delete
  18. Lol......jst break d vow a lil.....use it 4 him 2 notice u bt dont use it 4 him 2 fall inlove wit u

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tricky question. If he is single, den I would.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want this gift please. I'll use it on the guy and any other guy I want. After all, we r all sinners. Enjoy it while it last jor

    ReplyDelete
  21. Opus, where did the accident take place? Let me go and check if I can find the causer of the accident. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. I still need to comment again biko. I want the gift so I can use it on opus and ivy. I'll just glue u guys forever, take all the storied while u r on honey moon, read and return it back so I won't be waiting till u post a story and den glue Pamela and Iyke David together and i'll make Hawt Mrs their landlady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao!
      Omg this me rolling. Hahaha.

      Delete
    2. Lmao....ewo jasmine dont kill me wit laf o

      Delete
    3. Biko don't glue i and dede Iyke ooo, he's my elder brother/uncle. U can glue Chuks and I shaa. #runsaway. (waiting for anonymous to come badmouth themselves).

      Delete
    4. *grinning* soon to be my blog boo.

      Delete
    5. Your supper glue gift no go work at all at alllllllllllllllll 4 my side but might work 4 Aunty Pam nd Br Chucks like they are already planning something!

      Delete
  23. No i wont use the gift on him if i were you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. With great power comes great responsibility...or in Gifts case great irresponsibility...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love not born naturally has an expiration date. You can’t force someone to love. It has to come for the heart, and remember things are not always what the look like. The day he wake up, which will eventually happen, and you realize he is not just it. What will you do?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oyibo come do like say na only them get gifts and powers...I come from a long line of lionesses, women who turned at will. No be story o, quite verifiable (mumsy na born again, she no gree follow suit, so the chain is broken in my sister) but granny turned. Argue if you want, powers and gifts (positive and negative) dey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chuks, I'm really interested in dis story oo. Are u serious??

      Delete
    2. No be joke, things dey naa. On my grandmom's younger sisters grave is this inscription "rest in peace, the last of the lionesses etc" my mum knows the rites if she wants, thing is the realest shit I have ever seen.

      Delete
    3. Waoh! I know y Pam is interested!

      Delete
  27. We should all be careful of wat we wish for biko.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think most people will use this gift. Since the gift will kick start the love n it will be permanent n secure, why not. After all secure love is what humans grave

    ReplyDelete
  29. I nid d gift sharp sharp,
    Altho I will not use it for love,I hv enuf love.
    I will use it to do good things.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...