Tuesday 29 September 2015

JANE DOE episode 3

The Organization had taken the four of them into another well lit  large room with an assortment of weapons.

"F**k me!!"Samuel had exclaimed,staring at the weapons  like  a child in a candy store.

Victor didn't like the man.To him mercenaries were scum.Any soldier who fought for money was  worth as less as the  filth of a cockroach's stomach.



Now as he trained the sniper rifle on the street below,he pondered on the mission at hand.Samuel couldn't be trusted,that was for certain.The girl Christie was dangerous.She was more likely to stab him in the back than work with him.He had to be careful.Caroline was another matter.She seemed "normal",but looks could be deceptive.

Back to the mission,he thought.According to Jabari,the girl had been spotted close to this sector.Jabari had said that the drug speeds up metabolism like crazy.Which meant insane hunger pangs.

He adjusted the sniper scope of the  L115A3 AWM and stared at doorway of fast food restaurant ten stories below.

The girl was no where in sight.

 "Alpha One,in position"Victor said into his ear piece as sweat dripped down his forehead.

"Alpha two in position" Christie said into his ear piece. She was standing in front of  a newspaper stall.Her back was to the Restaurant.

"Alpha three in position"Caroline said.She was behind the steering wheel of an SUV parked  at the other end of the street.

She was perspiring.But it wasn't just the heat.

She didn't like this.This Jabari fellow was bad news,she knew it.The reach of this organization was obviously quite vast.If they could find the four of them so easily,then they could find ANYONE.

Her thoughts went to Ahmed.The thought of something bad happening to him chilled her like the touch of ice on the back of her neck.

She was terrified.Who were these people?And what would happen after this mission?Would she and  Ahmed ever be really safe?So many things ran through her head.Everything about this seemed wrong.

She was barely field tested.Sure,she could load and fire a Barretta.But this was a different scenario.Most of the time,her work was behind the scenes.She had no experience dealing with highly trained super killers.

"Alpha four?"Came Jabari's voice over her ear piece.

"Does anyone have a visual on Alpha Four?"

"Negative,"Caroline said."I don't have a visual"

"Alpha Four come in"Jabari's voice sounded angry."Where the f**k is he?"

Samuel sat alone on a table inside the Restaurant.He had ordered a club sandwich and a drink.

He loved club sandwiches,to him they were a compressed three course meal.A piece of heaven in every bite,he thought as he savoured the flavor of the bread.

The restaurant wasn't bad,infact it was almost classy save for the bad air-conditioning.

"Alpha Four Come in!!!"Came Jabari's voice in her ear.

He casually placed his finger to the ear piece.
"Alpha Four in position"

"Where the f**k are you?"Jabari's voice was frantic.

"I'm inside the restaurant"

"You're what??"Jabari's voice snapped."You were suppose to be on the street.We cant risk civilian casualties inside the restaurant.Leave there at once!"

"Calm down"Samuel said,taking another bite from his sandwich."The sooner we can wrap this up the sooner I can go home"

"That's a negative,Alpha Four,get out of there n......"

"I have a visual,....I repeat,I have a visual of the target"Came Caroline's voice.





Garlic,fried meat,onions and seasoned chicken.The smells were the only things that made sense in this f**k of a city.

I welcomed the intense hunger pangs.They seemed to abate the urge to kill.I needed to eat.The sun was in my face and I could barely stand the staring faces any longer.I wanted to rip them to shreds.

But the pain in my stomach was good.It deterred me from the darkness inside me.

Then I felt it.

At first it was a vague feeling.Then slowly it became like a gnawing sensation at the back of my neck.

I was being watched.

I stopped walking,and slowly looked around.
People going about their businesses,cars with loud horns,a couple of brats laughing nearby.Everything seemed normal,but I knew it wasn't.Then I saw the woman in the black SUV.


Caroline froze when their eyes met.Jane Doe's eyes were  were like peek holes into an abyss.They had no warmth nor compassion.The malicious rage inside them was barely contained.

Caroline gulped.

"She's......looking straight at me"She Said in a small tremor filled voice"I repeat.....she's looking right at me"

"Abort!....abort...all Alphas,abort the mission"Jabari's voice said in panic."Get out of there,Caroline....NOW!!!"

"I have a shot"Victor said,staring at Jane Doe through the Sniper Scope.His finger slowly began to squeeze the trigger.

"Don't engage!"Jabari's voice screamed."I repeat,DO NOT engage!...we've lost the element of surprise...you have no idea what you're dealing with.ABORT!!"

"F**k this!"Samuel said quickly rising from his seat."We have her in our sights...I'll take her down myself."

He exited the restaurant in a hurry.

"Hey,"Screamed a beautiful waitress.You didn't pay!!"

But Samuel was already on the street,jogging towards Caroline as he reached into his jacket and brought out a 357. Magnum.

"Alpha Four!"Jabari was screaming."Abort I repeat,Abort."

Several people screamed when they saw the gun.

"Idiot!"Christie whispered,throwing away the newspaper and crossing the street.


Who was she talking to?I wondered.Something about her seemed off.Don't ask me how the f**k I knew....I just knew.The same way I knew she was carrying a  fully loaded Beretta under her seat...and she was slowly reaching for it.

Then I heard the screams.

People scattering in all directions like terrified sheep when a wolf is spotted.

Then I saw the wolf.

"Don't move!!!"Samuel screamed,aiming the gun at Jane Doe.

Jane Doe stared at him curiously.

More screams.

"Who the f**k are you?"Jane Doe yelled."Who am I?"

More screams.

"What?"Samuel was confused.

"What are you doing,Samuel?"came Victor's voice.

"Take the F**king shot Victor"Samuel screamed.

"Alphas,Abort!....I repeat..Abort"

"We have our orders"Victor said calmly.
"Bulls**t"Samuel spat.

More screams.

"Who the f**k are you  talking to?"Jane Doe said walking towards him."..is there a sniper nearby?"

Then Samuel pulled the trigger.

Jane Doe ducked before she  felt the heat of the bullet as it whizzed passed her ear.It  crashed into the lamp post behind her a split second before she closed the distance between them,and slammed her palm into Samuel's chest.

The impact of the blow threw his body  across the street,crashing into the windshield of a car.

He lost consciousness instantly.

In panic,Caroline  floored the accelerator.The Suv roared towards Jane Doe like an angry beast.But the target was quicker.Jane Doe turned around and  leaped into the air.Landing on the bonnet,She bashed her fist through the windshield,shattering the glass seconds before the front of the car caught the edge of a wall.The air bag was instantly deployed as Jane Doe was thrown off the car into the hard concrete ground.

More screams.

Jane Doe gathered herself from the ground and walked towards the driver's door.

Gun shot.

Blood exploded from the Jane Doe's shoulder.But she felt no pain....only rage.She turned around to face Christie.

"That's enough b**ch"Christie said calmly,still aiming her gun at her.

Sound of an  approaching helicopter.

Christie stole a quick glance at the sky.

Jabari,she thought.

But Jane Doe was gone.

Christie frantically looked around her,but all she saw was mayhem,and the unconscious bodies of two of her teammates.




LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID

#janedoerocks

#iReadopustjkwrites


Introducing Sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng by  urs truly....Ivy Brown....YAY!!!

okay,hold the applause.
*sits up and clears throat*
do you like explicit adult content?Well,here's the place.

Step into my mind.....I DARE YOU!!!

21 comments:

  1. Woa ho! Ivy la la!!!
    Now Jane Doe is a bad biaach!!! Now e ti the oka ni iru - una don step cobra tail. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow this is intense, more like watching a thrilling movie. Thumbs up opus

      Delete
  2. Thrilling.
    Pulsating..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe! They hired killers have not seen anything yet. Jane Doe is going nowhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ivy Brown, I will definitely be checking on this new blog. There's a FREE 30 page excerpt of one my 1st book online, for anyone who wants to read it. Click on my profile (UNTITLED)for details. Cheers. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm! Jane Doe. Thrilling!
    www.ckjacob.com for fiction stories

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feels like I'm watching an American action movie.... can't wait for the next part

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is more than Nick Carter, Death Merchant and the Executioners put together! I like,I like,I like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm.You've read Nick Carter?Nice.I read alot of the Kill-Master series growing up.
      Always thought he was cool....okay lemme rephrase,.....Nick Carter Kicks Ass.
      Nice one bro@Iyke

      Delete
  8. Hmmmmm wow! Amateur high killers, dey av seen nothing yet. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chai! See levels, "when the music goes ra-ta-ta-ta-ta! Everybody dead, even you"......this is fantastic, bringing memories of talented authors and their series...OpusIvy unu emeka!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hungry and tired. No strength for lengthy comment. Thumbs up though.

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my kinda scene....y-e-a

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not an action or adventure movie lover but sincerely am so eager to turn to d next page as if it's a book am reading. So so curious to know what will next.OpusIvy make una no waste time oo b4 I loose my interest

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...