Sunday 27 September 2015

OLUKWU the native doctor 7

Farting sounds.

"Olukwu!"

More farting sounds.

The native doctor moved around the little hut with an angry expression on his face.He either didn't hear the Voice of the spirits or was simply ignoring it.

He paused for  a few seconds then let out a very loud fart.

OLUKWU!!!Said the angry voice of the Spirits.

"Ekwa!what is it?"Olukwu snapped."Did I call ya name?"

He Pulled vigorously at an earlobe"Respect yaself oh!Respect yasef.Unless you want Mammy Water to hear our voice this morning"

He continued searching the hut,sorting through sections he'd been through before.

More farting sounds

"WHY ARE YOU DEFILING THE AIR WITHIN THE SHRINE?"

"Is it not my yansh?....Is it not my yansh?"screamed the Native Doctor."I said my Calabash of Kola is missing,you silenced me.Now,because of Mess you want to talk!!!"

Olukwu adjusted the wrapper around his waist and continued searching.

"My Kola that is missing you will not talk,"Olukwu muttered under his breath"..but if it is to sanction my yansh you will talk."

The Native Doctor points violently at the ceiling.

"If I hear ya voice again eh?Go and find my Kola nut oh!!!"

"IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN US OFFERING THIS MORNING?"

Olukwu closed his eyes.

"See eh?If you do not produce my Kolanut before I open my eye,the Mess I will Mess  will affect  the Spirit Realm".





Okay,here I am,standing few yards away from Olukwu's shrine.I can hear him screaming at someone in there.

I wont lie,I'm a bit hesistant about going inside.

Why?

Lets just say I know Olukwu.And there's no way in creation he wont see this as an opportunity to bed me.

And please don't look at me like that.All dis bad belle people for this blog,I no dey fear nack.A whole me?The Queen Bee of sex and Awesomeness?Its not possible.

Amaka is too on point for that.What worries me is the Size of Olukwu's man-hood.

Now I know what you're thinking;Amaka,how you take no the man P**ck size?Well,I used to come here alot,and lets just say an erection that size is nearly difficult to conceal under a wrapper that barely stays on his waist.

The first time I caught a glimpse of it,I froze or experienced a sensation akin to a mild stroke.

It was during my early days of "Hustling".I had stopped by to get some charms for a new Maga.As always,Olukwu's  eyes followed every inch of my exposed flesh with all the lust of a Gorrilla during mating season.

Eventually he rose from the ground to go get the charm,and that's when I saw it.

It was HUGE.

I'm not kidding.In my line of work,I've seen large d**ks.But this was different,this was like the size of the Olympic Torch.It was like the Valerian Steel of Huge d**ks.

To be fair,it was the primary reason why I stopped coming to see Olukwu.

As a seasoned Mistress of the Night,lemme just go on record to say,you cant do what I do without Jazz.

It just wont work.

One of the downsides of using Jazz are the Jazzmen themselves.They either want more money or in rare cases want to f**k the s**t out of you.Unfortunately for me,Olukwu was the latter.

I knew it was only a matter of time before he found an excuse to impale  me with that.....birth defect of his.So I stopped using his services.I had no idea I was going to be back here one day.

Well(Sighs)wish me luck guys.Best case scenario I pay him,collect my AWP and leave (in one piece).Worse case scenario,he "Spears"me to death with that monstrosity of his.Life eh?




"Talk again,let me hear you!"Olukwu was screaming."I'm ready for you oh!I have been eating Akara for three days without water.If you don't produce my kola now eh?"

"Oga Olukwu"Came Amaka's voice from the doorway.

The Native Doctor was suddenly transfixed.He stared at her as If she were an apparition he had accidentally summoned.

Long pause.

Amaka waved her hand in front of her face in disgust.There seemed to be a foul stench emanating from inside the hut.

Olukwu's expression slowly dissolved into one of anger.

"What is it?.....Eh?.....so it's today you remembered me?"

"Olukwu please"said Amaka entering inside the hut."I didn't come for quarrel.Biko,did something die inside here?"

"Ekwa,so its my hut ya insulting?"

"Haba!"I'm not insulting you.I came to see you for something important.I don't have time for.....Jesus!.....what's  that smell???"

Olukwu farted again.

"Haba!"Amaka covered her nose.

"Ekwa! Do not come here and sanction me too oh!I'm looking for my kola nut.I will not be tempted by ya bobi"

Amaka looked confused.

"Please Olukwu,I need your help.I don't have time for.....God!!! What did you eat?"

Olukwu didn't seem to have heard her.He continued ranting and farting about the hut as she was subjected to more waves of his stench.

This went on for a few more minutes, almost an hour.How could one human being have that much fart in them?She wondered.

Soon,he sat down across from her on the ground.The sewer-like stench in the hut was thick.She felt like she was going to choke.
He still hadn't found his Kola.

Long pause.

"So what is it you want?"He asked trying his possible best not to stare at her bust-line.
She sighed and explained to him the purpose of her visit.

He pretended to listen intently,though he seemed more focused on the heaving of  her breasts.

Long silence.

The fart smells were getting worse.Though she hadn't heard  them,she somehow suspected he was letting off silent ones.

She covered her nose.Between the stench and his lustful gaze,she knew this was going to be a long visit.

"Olukwu!"

No answer.

"Olukwu!"

Now he was salivating.

"OLUKWU!!!"

He broke out of his trance.

"Ekwa!What is it??....Eh?  Why are you shouting?"

"I need more AWP!"

"I don't have again oh,my own is finished"he said"but I will have more in Six months,don't worry"

"Ewoooo"Amaka exclaimed."I'll be dead by then."

"Ekwa!So I should manufacture juju I don't have.?I am a native doctor not a magician."

Long pause.

Amaka considered If both were the same thing.Then she shook her head.

"That's not the point,Olukwu.I will die if I don't get it soon"

He was staring at her bust line again.

"Olukwu!!!"

"Ekwa!stop shouting na!I'm communicating with the gods.There's nothing I can do.You will have to wait."

Amaka pondered for a few seconds.Then with a heavy sigh,she began to undress.

"W...what are you doing?"Olukwu yelled.

"I am desperate"She said, taking off her top."Whatever it takes for you to give me what I want,I will do"

Olukwu watched in both shock and excitement as Amaka stood before him stark naked.

Long silence.

"OLUKWU!!"came the voice of the Spirits.

The native Doctor licked his lips as he viewed previously unseen regions of Amaka's body.

"OLUKWU!!!"

"Ekwa!What is it?"He snapped.

"Who are you talking to?"she said,puzzled.

"DO NOT SLEEP WITH HER.I WILL NOT WARN YOU AGAIN!!!"

"Tah!What will you do?"he rose to his feet defiantly."Eh?....What will you do?After eating my Kola nut,and sanctioning my yansh,....you want to sanction my Pr**k too?"

Amaka stood staring at him with a mixture of fear and confusion.Had he lost his mind?

"I should not mess,I should not eat....now,ya saying this tin I'm seeing,I cannot chop....You're a Lucifer!!!"

"I HAVE WARNED YOU,OLUKWU.LET HER DIE,OR FACE MY WRATH!!"

"Olukwu,"Said Amaka."If you like you can Kolomental here,but I am not leaving here without a solution.Since you want my body so much,you can have it....for as long as you want.Today na today"

"TOUCH HER AND DIE"The voice of the spirits said.

The native doctor placed his hands on his head and in a small terrified voice said,
"Ekwa!"


LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIENDS
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID




#longestweekendever
#happyholidays

28 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm biko amaka don't die o.the devil never gives u 4 free.he gives a little nd takes bk more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @jennyif y do u hate mi amaka so much.not cool.

      Delete
    2. Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So Olukwu will die in Amaka's place if he sleeps with her?

      Nma's Blog 

      Delete
  3. Lmao....OpusIvy, thanks for making part of my day. Amaka biko gerraradia with ur disease infested body. Ah...die ke? Olukwu biko don't touch nada!
    #IReadOpusTJKWrites
    #OlukwuIsBAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see Amaka and olukwu coming to an end but Please don't allow Amaka die oooo (what happens to my Ego choppings)jus teach her small lesson.Olukwu ur own don finish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha. Nothing will happen to my Amaka. Ekwa is just making noise. Olukwu, ride on o. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahaha! So, Olukwu can get scared? Egwu di na okwu a! I have a feeling we are in for a jolly ride........bombaklat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha... Olukwu should please control his dick. So that finally, AMAKA WILL DIE! Buhahahahahahahahaha. I can't wait *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
  8. The great Olukwu and the great amaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A nice combination,then find pastor Bosco,it will be excellent!

      Delete
  9. D almighty Amaka to die underneath d smelly oluku......I think I like that picture
    Good riddance to bad rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahahaha! This Olukwu and his spirits!! Olukwu and Amaka! Interesting combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's AWP? - Anti Waist Pain?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Olukwu! My favourite xter! Abeg noithing should happen to Olukwu. Amaka can die jejely on her own (but not before an epic encounter between her and celestine Egochoppings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Olukwu the fart doctor. He just might heed the last warning. As much as he wants Amaka's body, he doesn't want to die. Well done Opus

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahaha...Olukwu is always in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  15. Will he exchange his life for some minutes' pleasure? let us wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LolLol.....yes oooooooo olukwu is back...always in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Amaka and olukwu....can't wait to know what happened next

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...