Thursday 24 September 2015

UNREPENTANT MISTRESS 13

Wait wait lemme get this straight.I go quiet for a while and I don't get so much as a where's Amaka sef on this blog?I'm guessing since Rise of the Clans,Amaka's yesterday's news abi?

HA!!!(I laugh in seeeeeeerious Ogoni).Like I would even care if you guys asked after me.

I'M STILL MAKING MONEY B**CHES!DEAL WITH IT!

Now,to the gist of the day....Oh!Silly me.I forgot the newbies on the blog.My name is Amaka,AKA the Unrepentant Mistress,First of her name.Africa's No.1BadGirl,The Mistress of the Kamasutra and of the Night, the Numero Uno of Runs-Chicks.Bow to me now,and I will ensure your husband/boyfriend returns him tonight.

(Laughs Hysterically)

It feels sooooo good to be back!



I mean so much has been happening. You will not believe the new Magas that I have caught these past few months.

And Celestine?My Pot-bellied-billionaire-Sex-Machine of a fiancee?Him dey,Jare!Still showering me with gifts as I whore my way through my awesome life.

Oooh! Did I tell you guys that we're starting Marriage Counselling in a few months?Now,I know what some of you are thinking:"Amaka didn't you say you'll never get married,which wan be marriage Counselling again Biko?"

Lemme just clear the air,I WILL NEVER GET MARRIED!!!

And please don't get me started on this,I hate talking about the stupidity of being stuck with one man for the rest of my life.I mean who does that?

Except stupid,desperate,undersexed dimwitted and hungry women?I have enough money to take care of myself.

I just got the new Escalade(lovely car).It drives like great sex with wheels and air conditioning.And in case you're wondering,Yes ! I DID have sex in it last month.......

What?I mean how else was I supposed to thank the MAGA who paid for it?After he handed me the keys,I dragged him into the car and gave him a freebie.....(Well then again,it wasn't exactly a freebie since he gave me Five   thousand dollars afterwards).

So here I am,driving through the Streets of Lagos in my new car.Now,did I need to get married for that?Hell-F**king-No!

Did I need my awesome body deformed by marital Pregnancy?Hell no!!

Marriage is for weaklings.

Enough said.

So the gist of the day.My dear,(claps hands)See Gbase wey I don enter.

And no,I'm not pregnant again.(I still have nightmares over that).

My jazz-man gave me a small potion which I call "All-Weather-Protection".Now the AWP essentially ensures that I can have unprotected sex with ANYONE without the risk of catching ANY infection.In other words,its the ultimate condom....(on steroids).I mean,I once had sex with some wealthy Mallam Dude who I was certain had a highly infectious disease.At first,I was revolted by the sight of the large pustules on his skin.But once he offered me $100,000.00,I was willing to throw in a BJ.

What?....I disgust you?The very notion offends your delicate sensibilities?HA....Now I Laugh in Refined Ikwerre!You know what?I will get you and your delicate sensibilities a room with a Large L.E.D screen,complete with surround sounds.So you can watch me live lavishly (IN 3D).

RUBBISH!

Mtcheeeeew!!!.

How many people here are certain that they will see that kind of money in their lifetime?But because its Amaka,everybody is frowning face like"....s**t wey rain don beat"Abeggy!!!No price is too high for the good life.
But I digress.......Now where was I....?

Yes,My AWP!

I usually go to my Jazzman for a refill.But last week,I heard some very distressing news.My Jazzman apparently had a heart attack and died.You can Imagine my shock!

My Jazzman?Heart Attack?Dead?Weren't they supposed to be immune to s**t like that?


Now he was dead and I had ran out of AWP.

This is bad.....EPICALLY BAD!!

The thing is,if I don't get a refill soon, the diseases I'd been protected from would come at me .....FULL BLAST!

I wouldn't last a week.

Hey,no one said being Mistress of the Night was easy.

I have to do something ....FAST.

My fiancee is coming back into town in two days.I cant take any chances.Especially since Marriage Counselling is close by.

Me?Amaka?Die of a terminal disease?HA!You'll have better luck Killing Zeus with a toothpick.

And don't worry,I wont marry Celestine.I just want him to sign over his private Jet to me,and I'll be gone faster Than he can say,"WTF?"

My only option as far as AWP is concerned,is my former native Doctor,Olukwu.(Rolls eyes)
God help me! The dude has been trying to Nack me for years.Haven't seen him in a while though.

Wish me luck.

And for those of you still in doubt,one advice....Amaka is alive and well.Make sure your  husband's or boyfriend's eyes do not stray towards my direction......if it does, rein them in before they take that first step towards me....if you can. I am a siren and i would not have mercy.

I am still your worst nightmare O ye mrs something or another. Hate me, fear me, envy me or be me....


Later b**ches!!!






LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIENDS
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID





#iReadopustjkwrites


51 comments:

  1. Haaaa, amaka, how I miss u so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lols...funny Amaka. And she has to be my namesake. chai
      Visit DNB Stories Africa

      Delete
    2. But I believe you are nothing like her.

      Delete
    3. I'm sure you are nothing like her.

      Delete
    4. I love Amaka! Yay! Thanks Ivy,you're so ME! Ermm,jennyif,some honey,perhaps?

      Delete
    5. Sierra I need no chill on this babe mata.
      Pls make that honey a bottle of alomo mix with yoyo bitter and bitter leaf.
      I think that will do.

      Delete
    6. Negodu.

      Opus, what gingers you na?
      Make this hols count.
      Post something ghen ghen.

      Delete
    7. When I think of a comment I'll drop one...

      Delete
  2. Amy bekee! I hail o! Hhhahahhahahhhhha. You go 'chi chonchi' for olukwu hand. Olukwu the ever powered machine will knack something out of you. With his big 'ikenga'. Hehhehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaka, we did miss u. Welcome back and biko do repent.

    pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss u Amaka and pls don't repent... we need people like u to teach others that your lifestyle doesn't pay.

      Delete
    2. Repent ke!no repentance for the devil!

      Delete
  4. Chuks boo, ke kwanu? Been a while shaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fine dear, yea....I am around and watching everything on 7D.

      Delete
  5. Hahahahahahaha! I laugh in Swahili. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha Amaka. Welcome back I always screamed at opus where is Amaka I didn't forget u ooo I have really missed u so good to have u back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amakasneh, I yaff miss you die, though you took a bank burner when ROTC# was on, but I'm glad you're back. *shinesteeth. Abeg take me along with you to see olukwu, or at least teach me a few tricks, so I can also laugh in ikwerre. Happy sallah. Maybe you shod take ram to olukwu since its festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olukwuuu would bore a hole outta ur back. Amaka we miss sha. Abeg for some time now u have been giving us some small gist, try do a big one ojoor. Amaka u dey fear president/ governor? *eyes rolling*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amaka Amaka! Na wa for u o! Can't wait to see hiow u will fare with Olukwu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olukwu will not disappoint us! he will turn her into a masquerade sharp sharp!

      Delete
  10. Self queen, Amaka. I hail you jare. Ride on. We just have one life so we need to live it to the fullest. If u can steal, plz do. If u can prostitute, plz do but remember when it's ur turn to go, even death won't pity you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amaka, Celestine Egochoppins and Olukwu. What a trio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wicked combo I must say...Chineke m eh!

      Delete
  12. Amaka, my Amaka. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *million million is a promotion! kobo, kobo suits her*

    ReplyDelete
  14. So, na like this Olukwu take show back? Dude! I have missed you bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please bring back Black Friday o... Whatever happened to the hit man and the diner gurl... Hehe

      Delete
  15. Emmm....Amaka! Amaka! Amaka! Anyway, "there is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but......." I want you to complete that. Ndewo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use
    WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code
    with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance
    from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!


    Also visit my webpage :: th

    ReplyDelete
  17. Abi o... ashawo kobo kobo she is.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amaka my main chic, welcome bk. This Olukwu u wan go see so ehen no b am, I suggest pastor bosco for u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's not the pastor kinda girl.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha Pastor Bosco ke?
      As for you Amaka...more power to your veejay.
      Nma's Blog 

      Delete
    3. In this her situation she won't mind to do anything to cure herself so as to be d raining chic. Chai ma Bebe don enter 1 chance

      Delete
  19. Heeeeyyy, Amaka is back!!! But you try too hard to convince us your life is honky dory. Ah ahn!! Any man fool enough to get in your Web is just that a fool. Slow down. And hahahahaha, I can't wait for the Amaka and Olukwu episode!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Olukwu pls give her portion that will make her grow beards* gangbeard abi gangster beard

    ReplyDelete
  21. Olukwu pls give her portion that will make her grow beards* gangbeard abi gangster beard

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now that olukwu is involved, I just have to love Amaka.....this is emotional blackmail Opus!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amaka de Amaka, please go and see Olukwu.....can't wait hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amaka....I didn't miss u biko....u r like a nigerian movie after watching a bloody fight......blood and gore, that's what I need

    ReplyDelete
  25. Patiently waiting for Amaka's doomsday. It will be epic. Anyways! Hi please visit http://amhabyba.wordpress.com for more.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yeeehaaaa! Amaka is back and this pairing with Olukwu is super cool. Can't wait to read those two together...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hmmm..... Amaka just fall my hands. If not, why would u return to Olukwu of all people for ur so call AWP. Am sorry for u in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amaka is here *sighs*........welcome

    ReplyDelete
  29. After finishing from Olukwu's shrine she will then go meet the man of God Bosco for protection.but then they can't cure her AIDS!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Person is getting millions per ---------- and you are calling her ashewo kobo kobo!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...