Friday 24 July 2015

CELL 307


I am really glad you guys enjoy my stories… Not certain how creepy some of them really are, even though Opus says they are super creepy. So I was pulled by my hair, from the couch where I was lounging and reading comments, to my laptop by you know who.


 I type this under duress in a padded cell where everything is….. guess…. Guess…. PINK. The usual white padded cells are not my thing I guess. My asylum is a democratic environment as they even let us choose the colour of our cells and even the cell number.


Mine is number 307(smiles knowingly), so come visiting if you dare. Needless to say, a lot of those mad people chose number 666, maybe just to show that they are indeed disturbed in their heads, or just for show. We have over 15 cells with that number on their doors.(way to go crazies).



So as I was saying, I was lounging and reading comments, which is my favourite  pastime these days, and I must say I am really impressed at the support we have received regarding tomorrow’s social media storm. #opustjkwrites #readandshare #opustjkwritesrocks. Never gotten the hang of the whole hash tag thingy.


So tomorrow is the d-day and I am excited. I love writing, Opus lives writing, and our synergy is out of this world. We would keep the stories rolling out, with your continued support. Don’t be too angry when the series take some time between episodes, we write them as the spirit leads.

To the midnight crew, (believe it or not, we have a midnight crew on this blog) hope NEPA gives you light during your late night sojourn on the blog. We would not be held responsible for what you read at odd hours.

We are here to keep you reading, and all the fun that comes around on the way, are added bonus. Share the fun, spread the word. Tell that your friend that hates reading…. Yea that one that rolls her eyes when you stop to read a notice on the wall (we would convert her), also tell that your friend whose nose is always in a book (he should read something fun for a change, and leave physics alone).

We cannot thank y’all enough for being on board towards the storm, I can only hope those my friends(names withheld for security reasons) who always assent but never follow through, would prove me wrong tomorrow…you know yourselves, I have my eyes on your social media handles.


Hope this is long enough for a post *side eyes @ Opus*…. Then again, I don’t mind typing because that affords me a break from my pink strait jacket…. Those things are bad for your manicure, so please stay sane so you never need to be put in one.

I don’t know how I got here in the first place. One minute I was jejely trying to pee in that beautiful water fountain somewhere in Uyo… forgotten which exactly. Hmmm…. Was it the one at the end of four lane, or the one at plaza?

Anyway the next moment, here I was. I refuse to plead my sanity like all these people around me do, if I have learnt anything from nollywood, it’s that the more you plead that you are sane the more insane you are.


This place is not so bad, obviously it’s not a five star resort, but as far as asylums go, I have a pretty sweet deal. Whenever network is disrupted, which seems to be almost every time these days, I glance around at my fellow “inmates”.


Some of them look pretty sane to me. There is Kisha, whose problems started when she decided to change her name from Temi to kisha. With “exotic” name, came exotic drugs which damaged her brain exotically permanently.


Then there is Rume, who is the spawn of a professor of aerodynamics and a professor of quantum chemistry. Please tell me what chance she had? Two double professors as parents? Why would two booky people decide to have an offspring? Please if your iq is above 90, pair up with someone whose iq is below average (look who is talking).


 Then to worsen her case, she decided to be in the mathematical field. Two masters and two doctorates at 27, and she landed in here. She and kisha are best friends now. They would have diluted each other out, if they had met in the real world (I doubt if they would have hit it off then, but they surely wouldn’t have ended up in here).


There is Tochi, or Toch as he prefers to be called. No one seems to know the reason for that one’s disturbance, but word on the rumour mill has it that he dipped his hands in some oil, that backfired.


How can I forget Anges, or Aggie as she is fondly called. She is the victim of circumstance. Man wahala landed her here O. very pitiful because the only time she gets to see her kids, is when the new madam of the house decides to bring them for a visit. Imagine how she lost two-zero. Please take life easy, the world would continue with or without you.


I have gotten carried away abi? Ehm one more thing.
See you tomorrow, as you aid us in keeping our flag flying. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.




IVY BROWN


LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID




                SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Would you like to be a hero or a villain? A character in one one of our stories... All you have to do is,
follow us on twitter @opustjkwrites
like our facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
subscribe to our bbm channel C004A948B

Then on the channel, you drop a comment telling us what genre you would want to feature in.

Don't forget to share with your friends.

56 comments:

  1. I LOVE IVY BROWN!
    Long live www.opustjkwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U are trying too hard madam...
      In caps huh?? Oriegwu ooo

      Delete
    2. Dear anon, move along now before WE come for you.

      Delete
    3. Cici shut up..did I mention ur name?
      Voltron without salary.

      Btw,i'm new here.
      Ivy u write well.
      Be careful about dose who profess love to u in caps.hehehehe
      ENOUGH SAID

      Cici,do ur "bloody" worst.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. That u're new here doesn't give u a stupidity pass.
      Its not ur business if anyone is trying too hard.
      We are not uncouth here.
      This blog is for mature minds and I doubt if urs is.
      Receive sense and stay peacefully or gerrara here.

      Delete
    6. We have a code here, and bouncers are active. Freedom to express yourself as you wish is practiced. We are running a sound, sane and sensible platform here. Pls @anon 21:43, please be civil.

      Delete
    7. People should just learn to respect themselves. @cici abeg, they ain't Worth it.

      Delete
    8. What has opus blog done to me. Still awake reading comments by this time. Lol.
      Have to force myself to sleep cos battery is low.
      @chuks, uve infected me with reading comments so late.
      @opus and ivy, u guyz rock mehn. I love loove u guys nd we r soo carrying ur flag today.
      #opustjkwritesisdabomb.
      #opustjkwritesmakingsensesince1800.
      #opustjkrocks.

      #okbye.

      Delete
    9. I agree with anon 20:50... Ivy is trying too hard. People r entitled to their opinions @ Cici, so take a chill pill. Opus stories r still the best! There's just something about the way he makes the characters so vivid and real! Not hating on Ivy at all. I'm a sucker for love stories such as that btw Opus & Ivy. God bless.

      Delete
    10. Cici, Chuks, Pam...My darlings, Una get time.
      Na the love wey I get for Opus dey rub off on hin bae as dem be 2-in-1. Opus remains my numero uno.
      #IReadOpusTJKWrites

      Delete
    11. So anon 05:01. you stayed awake this morning to come up wit the idea that Ivy is trying to hard? but bad belle is allowed

      Delete
    12. 5:01, why so stupid? For your info, 20:05 wasn't referring to Ivy. He/she was talking to Hawt Mrs. You are here spewing rubbish about Ivy trying too hard. Bad belle is allowed sha.


      Ivy baby, i love you!

      Delete
    13. I swear i dont understand what i just read... i gbadu Ivy still. Her stories are gripping. Makes me hold my breath when i read them. Deep deep deep! I love.

      Delete
    14. Wow. Human beings just tire me. Def coming as a butterfly in my next life. Sooo much less drama.

      Delete
    15. All these anonymous troublemakers, make I catch una

      Delete
    16. Better, Opus has set up a control measure, dt means some rubbish comments will vanish. Anyi achoghi ndi ara ebe a.@Pam, I have dodged last night o. See me here now.

      Delete
    17. @Maryanne, hahahaha.
      @chuks, we no dey get light again, so I'm now managing my battery. So na office system things. #no time biko. UP OPUS. #winks.

      Delete
    18. So anyone expressing a not-so-likeable opinion here is now termed to be bad belle??? Na wah for people. Please, there's something called Freedom of Expression.

      Delete
    19. Stop all this plz. If we don't criticize them, how will they sit up? If u say ur mind, it's now bad belle? Hian!!!

      Delete
  2. Ivy when will u stop being CREEPY? Well wat do I knw mayb dats the best part of u opus loves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny innocent me? i am nt in the least creepy. e-hugs @ hawt mrs

      Delete
    2. Innocent u? Says ivy that makes me pull my sheets over my head while reading her stories @ 9it.

      Delete
  3. Tomorrow it is #opustjkwritesrocks. Tell someone to tell someone.#teamopus$Ivy#

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two for the price of one. I guess literary minds stick together. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ivy you're creepy. Though Opus is creepier. Is it because you're a female so you are softer? Hmmmm.
    Anyway, will you be my new best friend? say yes or you'll be forced to watch me do the makarina. Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha! Ivy Ivy! Your brilliance shines thru, but abeg that pink straight jacket o, it's a no no! Kisses! Your stories are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #IreadOpusTJKWrites! #OpusTJKRocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #IReadOpusTJKWrites
      #OpusTJKRocks

      Delete
  8. Wetin be una instagram handle #teamopus&Ivy #OpusTJKRocks. Let's keep it rolling, all for u guys 2mrw. By force by fire dis website will be among the top 10 in Alexa ranking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ivy I love your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Abeg u guys should stop falling in love with Ivy bc she is taken.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope Opus isn't jealous with all the "Ivy" love. *side eyes . Lol. OpusIvy 4ever .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come, if that pix is our Ivy, hmmmmm. What I am trying to say is that beauty and brain mixed well......no wonder Opus kari style turn chewing gum. This site will rock and trend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ivy we should be besties o..hmmm with your love for writing and my love for reading..lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Since everyone wants ivy as bestie, as for me, I want opus as bestie. So dear opus, will u do me d honour of being my bestie??? #runsaway.

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Abeg u pple should bring back my opus.....i love ivy bt not half as much as I love opus *wink

    ReplyDelete
  16. Abeg u pple should bring back my opus.....i love ivy bt not half as much as I love opus *wink

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've really been doing a good job and I love your blog...the thing is,I can't comment except I log in to your blog...you send your stories via my mail..I think it would be nice if you can make provisions for those you send the stories to via their mail to be able to comment through it as well(I hope you understand what I'm trying to say sha)...awaiting your reply

    ReplyDelete
  18. #IReadOpusTJKWrites
    #OpusTJKRocks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hallelujah! Always wanted to make comments since I saw this blog december or thereabouts last year, for some reason I never could but now I can, hurray! Opus! You are da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Replies
    1. Now i am confused. Is Opus male or female?

      Delete
  21. Kisha... rotflmao! Reminds me of Shisha.. Ivy Brown, is there a link?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok..ivy ds ur imagination is just too much, do u know how too cook? Cos I no opus likes food n if u can imagine things like ds ull be able to bring badass food frm opus kitchen..anticipate 2moros storm. Mrs Lade

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my! Can't believe I miss the social media storm, was outta mb! But nw am back and gonna do myne today! This blog rocks, can go a day without refreshing it's pages! Kudos

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...