Wednesday 2 March 2016

WE ARE BACK!!


I know its been awhile guys. I know I know I know. I guess the " We've been really busy at work"- excuse is kinda over done, but that's just the truth. Between work and business, we kinda have our hands full.

We are so sorry for the delay in updating the blog. But be rest assured, opustjkwrites is still here. The year started with A LOT for us to do.


Well, your favourite stories will be back. Got some new series I'm working on.
Please stay tuned to this channel for more stories (someone asked for a Nigerian Style Walking Dead series......still thinking bout that one)


Once again, we apologise.
Yours faithfully.
OpusTJK. & IvyBrown
#opusivy

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting OpusIvy. It takes a lot of effort and strength to put out these masterpieces and we truly appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have any choice than to say welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abeg make una no do me did kind thing again.... Anyways I don forgive una

    ReplyDelete
  4. U guys will do no wrong in my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Accepted. More work is good. But thank God you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I refreshed and refreshed and refreshed till I got tired....wanted to wait till this weekend to place a call to you guys, that was till I saw you on twitter(which I retweeted)....welcome back. This year kinda got busy, we can relate with that. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys owe me a new refresh key, mine got permanently stuck cos of overuse on opustjkwrites

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...