Tuesday 29 March 2016

CHUKS THE GREAT!!!


He stood on the edge of the cliff. The winds were kind this evening, he thought. He felt  the cool breeze against his face. He stared at the dark trees  thousands of feet below . He could hear them whispering to each other. Theirs was a language lost to man. They spoke in tones too faint for mortals to detect. They were afraid. The night creatures were also afraid.

Something was coming for the Clans.




Something far worse than any Shetani or Kulgan. All the magic in the world might not be enough to face this force. 

He tightened his grip on his staff for comfort.


The feel of the ancient wood kept his fingers from trembling. The twins would need his help. Chukhs thought. They would need their mother's guidance. The Kulgan Blade was puny up against this nameless shadow.  The twins would have to be trained to face an enemy even he the Great Chukhs couldn't identify. 


But there were too many complications in the air. The High Queen Thari had been murdered and Tsunda was implicated in the deed.  The Third Blade had fled into the north, evading hordes of warriors and bounty hunters.  Her nights and days were troubled. But she went on, searching for Justice for her fallen Queen.


Even now, he could sense Tsunda's thoughts.


 He could hear the rage in her heart  as she relentlessly searched for Mallish. But Tsunda wasn't the only one searching for the  Black Warlock, for Muuaji the Kivuli Mistress was also on the hunt.

"They need my help" He said into the wind. "I withheld my hand from the Kivuli battle....how long must I  sit still and do nothing?"

Long pause.

"THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STANDING STILL AND DOING NOTHING, MY APPRENTICE" Came the voice of The First.

"The twins need to be trained" He whispered.


"Their mother is a fugitive, the Clans are at war and Mallish roams free.....let me take his life at least"

"PATIENCE, MY DEAR CHUKHS" The First said. "EVERY THING IS PROCEEDING AS I HAVE FORESEEN.... THE PIECES ARE NEARLY IN PLACE"

Chuks' eyes began to glow, the winds around him began to speed up, the skies above him suddenly thickened with dark clouds and the trees below trembled.

"I can pluck the very stars from the heavens," He hissed. " I can burn cities to ground with a single thought , I can carve this very world in two....and yet you hold me prisoner????"

The earth rumbled underneath him.

"THE HOUR MARKS THE DAY OF YOUR BIRTH, GRAND MASTER CHUKHS" The First said calmly. "ENJOY THE DAY...SAVE YOUR STRENGTH...FOR THE FORCE THAT COMES IS LIKE NONE I HAVE EVER KNOWN. AND I WAS HERE EONS BEFORE THE KULGANS FOUND YOUR WORLD....BE STILL MY APPRENTICE."

The chaos reigned for a few more seconds, then it stopped.  The night was calm again and the forest below sighed in relief.

"As you wish, Master" Chukhs sighed. I shall enjoy my day.

All was still again.

HBD Chuks



...............THE END..................





(This is not an excerpt,  This is a one off)




LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIENDS
SO  CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID

11 comments:

  1. One off ke? Opus take ya time oh! You can't just come and whet my appetite on the clans and trot off like dat! Happy "baiday" Chuks the great. May you days be long and blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy earth strong, niccur.
    Do you, bruh.
    Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So humbled, awwwwww! I just wish I could send bits of this cake to everyone's address. Thank you Opus, thank you fam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this is really late, but its better late dan never. HBD Boo...God bless u richly. Amen.
      Opus biko, I beg u well well, this story too make sense, bring it on abeg.

      Delete
  4. Hmmm... so Thari is dead. Good riddance. And I wonder what's coming that's worse than the Shetani and the Kulgan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One off? One of??? Haba na Opus! After wetting our appetite, you now retrieved the morsel you dangled. Ko da bayi ooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opus don't joke with me on this o. Am a hot tempered person. HBD Chuks dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One off ke? Abeg continue joor. Love this... Too good to be a one off...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...