Saturday 9 January 2016

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! opustjkwrites.

It's been a year already? Wow!!! It's amazing how time flies (and yes, its been fun). Learnt a lot from blogging these past months. It's really true what they say, "You'll never know until you try." It's been an amazing ride. Can't say I haven't loved it. It's been suuuuper!!! The feed back has been epic. It's shocking to recall that opustjkwrites is just a year old.

 So many adventures to come. Anyway, before I go on, some people would like to say a few words to you.



MICHEAL (KOLLUPIA)
" Thanks for your patience, I promise we'll meet again. Happy anniversary  opustjkwrites"




CELESTINE EGO CHOPPINS.
"In Two Tazand and Sexten, ma Moni will run like River. Infat dis year call  me, Nut-Nine-Nut Mmiri-Ego, becuss dey count ma Moni in dollar and Pands Stalin. Bebs on dis internet, connect wit me, and chop ma Moni......Happy Annivas-ree!!"




AMAKA THE UNREPENTANT MISTRESS.
"One year?.....I laugh in Swahili (and French....and Ogoni). As the Queen-B Runs-Chic-Don-Dada-Numero-Uno, I wish to say, Happy Birthday, opustjkwrites. After all, I'm the reason this or any other site exists. Happy Anniversary."



JANE DOE.
"Still don't know who I am,........Still p**sed......still f**king hate it  when they say I sound like Tsunda.......Happy one year opustjkwrites"




PASTOR BOSCO
"Happy Anniversary. Please, this month sow a seed into my......I mean a Pastor's life."  WHOOSH!!!



TSUNDA
"If Fhuro dies, I'll f**king kill someone on this blog. Happy anniversary,....just don't p**s me off"




OLUKWU THE NATIVE DOCTOR.
"Ekwa,...does anybody know where I can get fresh urine for a ritual.....? Please, bring it to my shrine.....Happy remembrance"



ALEXA
" I must marry this year oooooh!!!. Well, happy anniversary. Please, someone should hook me up, biko. I need husband"




OPUSTJK
"I can't thank you enough guys. This has been an amazing journey. But trust me, our adventure is just beginning.  There will be more stories, sequels and twists. Thank you guys for being a part of this .You guys are just awesome."




"It has been really pleasant writing stories for you all. So far so great. Thank you all for reading our blog. It's a fun ride all the way. Time flies when you are having fun. We appreciate all of you, from those who were here from "MAYOWA" to those who joined us recently, may God bless us all. To the silent readers, please say hello from time to time. Thank you"
                                                                                                      Ivy Brown




OPUS T.J.K

IVY BROWN




43 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy anniversary Opus and Ivy, may your Pens continue to delight. Ivy, your fella looks a tad bit like RayJ. Not in the Kardashian way though.you dig? Lol. Fellow Nigerians kindly come support my project, it's a bit of Hollywood as you've never seen and part 2 is going to be more revealing without compromising myself of course. Some of our people - big shots will feature in that one, cos I've got my sources who spill the tea and pepper soup Thanks. Click on my name for details. Thank you very much.

      Delete
    2. Happy anniversary opusivy. I didn't know it's only a year, datz nice. Congrats to all of us. I see u all.

      Pamscrib.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi, Happy anniversary OpusIvy. Xoxo

      Www.Uniquedailycoupons.com is up and running. For all your daily savings, click, pin and shop. GREAT SAVINGS daily

      Delete
  3. Hot Ivy is all I see. Happy Anniversary Opusives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy anniversary.
      Nice weave.

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary and all the very best...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary opustjkwrites....#muchloveopus#

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enter your comment...yaaaayyyy... I love celebrations.. Ivy ur bobo cute o. Borro me for a day na.? Lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is right! #bats lashes. Diva As much as I like u ehn I wee not boro u. But u can place an order for a clone. *shines teeth*

      Delete
  7. Happy anniversary to this 'awemazing' blog and to all the readers...xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary to opus TJK writes.
    Me blowing kisses back to Opus #plenty homo.....Ivy, those legs are hot like Hawt mrs....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary. Many more prosperous years ahead. I miss Micheal... I miss Nse... I miss the exhilaration that only my beloved Kollupia can give me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats OpusIvy... Happy one year anniversary... Its kool to be part of this blog.

    Hope you guys are popping CHAMPAGNE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary Opus. You and Ivy are truly amazing writers. God will continue to bless your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. See their faces. Correct peeps. Happy anniversary to you and more ink to your pen abi more strength to your typing finger tips biko.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary guys, im glad I started this journey with you guys, I enjoyed every story I read even though some were heartbreaking but I always do enjoy your them... A big thank you (from a silent reader) for creating this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  14. No wonder! See dis 2 guy men. I love u guys, happy anniversary. Wow! Expecting more interesting stories from u guys, Opus ur head big o,Loooool! now I know where all these stories are coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary Opus, Ivy and all our fans! Wish you a story filled year....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy anniversary Opus! Una sabi!! Wen jane doe&alexa go continue na?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay!!! We're one year already. Time really flies when you're having fun, which we do really with OpusIvy! Love you guys, you make my day anytime!
    Omg, Pastor Bosco, missed that guy and his antics

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy anniversary from your no 1 silent reader from day one. Congratulations guys. More ink to your pen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ivy I love your eyes, are those contact lenses?
    Opus, is that you trying to pout? Lol *shines teeth and runs away*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy new stories and happy anniversary. It's been fun for me and really had fun so far. It's been good and we thank God. Back to BacK

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for keeping US busy this past one year,
    May your ink never run dry!
    Opusivy, I hail!

    ReplyDelete

  22. Thanks OpusIvy for ONE AWESOME nd WONDERFUL year its been Amazin nd fun in dis blog.
    God's blessings nd love always,

    Hapi anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow!!! It's a year already. Happy Anniversary OpusIvy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy anniversary OpusTJKWrites and congrats OpusIvy, you guys rock!
    In other news, today is my birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy anniversary opustjkwrites...finally I get 2 put a face 2 d magic hands!!! More fuel 2 una gen @ opus n ivy may d lord strengthen ur guys Amen

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy anniversary opustjkwrites

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy anniversary..I've been a silent reader and I must commend you guys..your stories are out of this world, keep up the good work and just try to post new stories as often as possible without the long wait most times..
    Mrs Perky

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've enjoyed your writing, easier to read than the paperbacks, - no time. Keep up the good work and keep us peeled. Adios Opus qnd Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Anniversary

    Oyibo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Anniversary

    Oyibo

    ReplyDelete
  31. You guys made us stay awake, got us hooked and we became a family sort for....happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...