Wednesday 23 December 2015

UNREPENTANT MISTRESS 14


Amaka is naked in front of her dressing mirror.
The self-proclaimed Queen of the Night has  a worried look on her face.  She closely studies her reflection as if searching for something in particular.


Long silence.

She sighs and turns to look at us. She opens her mouth to say something when....
"Ekwa, Shave dis ya bush before you wear ya cloth oh!!!"

Amaka grimaces and places her hands on her head.The words and wild gestures had come from her .But didn't seem of her own accord.

"Shave it oh!!!"went her reflection again,this time the words were accompanied by a threatening hand  gesture.

Long pause.
The Unrepentant Mistress is clearly  pissed.
She turns to us again.

"This isn't funny" She says.  "I know you're laughing your a**es off at this. Not only  is Olukwu inside my head, but now and then he....does ....'things' with my body, giving me grooming advices! Imagine"
She Sighs

"The last time we saw, I was sitting on the floor of Olukwu's hut. Which in my opinion, is a s**tty excuse for a shrine (trust me, I've been in many).

"Ekwa!" She exclaims suddenly. "If you cuss my hut again eh?"

Amaka shakes her head vigorously  and tries to compose herself.

"Anyway," she continues "There I was, wondering why the hell I was hearing the native Doctor's voice inside my head. At first I thought my mind was messing with me.
Why do you seem so shocked? What? ...You thought a Grand Mistress such as myself doesn't have moments of confusion?

My dear, even great writers lose the plot now and then. Amaka is no exception jor, cut me some slack. Or don't. Na you sabi.


Anyway, so there I was naked, lying next to an emaciated lifeless native doctor. When I found  out I was possessed by Olukwu. Of all things to be possessed by, Olukwu!! I mean,Seriously??? I was horrified. I was even more horrified when I found out that not only could I hear his voice, the native doctor could also control my body....now and then. It's been a s**tty two weeks. I haven't been able to go anywhere.

I was supposed to be in Abuja for an "Appointment" but I can't travel because Olukwu is terriffied of flying.
"Ekwa! Witchcraft. I will not enter dat tin o!" Amaka's reflection snaps suddenly. "You will not kill me before my time!
Its been hell living like this.
The awesome part of my story is that my AWP is back.

Yippee!!!
For those of you who don't know me, allow me to introduce myself.
 I am Amaka,the Don dada of Runs-chicks,the Mistress of the Night. I am the reason wives pray for their husbands. I am the breaker of homes, the one who puts asunder, the ultimate Mistress.

 For the past two weeks, I've been carrying Olukwu's voice in my head.It's been a nightmare.

This is bad.....very bad. I need to figure something out fast. Celestine is going to show up in a few hours. How am I supposed to 'attend to him' with Olukwu's voice in my head.


"Ekwa??" She says suddenly. " you want me to rub another Man's yansh? Tah!...Taaaaah!!!! If I see his ododo I will matchete it!"

Amaka places her hands on her head.

"I really don't know what to do!"

"This is really bad for business.... I have been thinking of which native doctor I can go to, to undo this rubbish. But how can I think with this thing inside my head?"

"Ekwa.... shatap... who are you calling thing? I have given you a solution. There is no other native doctor in west Africa like me. The only one that wanted to try me was that Ozeritukubia of Guinea, and I dealt with him. Ekwa. Behave yasef O"


"You all can see my dilemma. How do I go through Celestine's visit with Olukwu in my head and Celestine in my home?"

"Ekwa....madam big big grammar....."


Amaka moves away from the mirror in disgust.

"But hey... I am still Amaka. I would definitely triumph. Nobody can stop my shine. Nobody.. not even myslf"

"Ekwa"






LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIENDS
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID

17 comments:

  1. Amaka, so you are still breathing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oya nau Amaka, what are you going to do now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She haven't seen anything yet, dis is just d beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. Amaka well done oh.

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! I can't to Olukwu's display to show itself. Celestine should do and come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the body of olukwu is still lying there @d shrine? Hmmm interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lool... Oya, make we dey look you sha.. Very soon you go bcome the repentant mistress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amaka ntoooooo! You never see anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonda wat will hapen wen u see celestine

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...