Thursday 14 May 2015

UNREPENTANT MISTRESS 11 Amaka engaged???

Time froze as I stared at the ring.

I didnt know what to think......okay,that's a lie...I knew exactly what I was thinking,which was 'Now,where could I sell the damn thing?'

"Beby,I cannot wet any longer..."Celestine declared still on his knees.

"....De reeng has blue sa-fire stone wit  24 Carrot gold from USA,London!"He said proudly.

I was speechless(okay,maybe not entirely,what I wanted to say was;"How much is it?")

As I stood there pondering my next response,I couldn't help but laugh at the month I'd had.

First,there was the business with that witch of a woman who cursed me,and now this.

I mean,why did my life sometimes play out like some movie script?

Then again,I thought.

I AM Amaka after all.The awesome badass Mistress....I remain unrepentant.

Anyway,I stood there in the middle of the Restaurant wondering what to say next.

Me?Amaka?....Marry?

Mtcheeeew!!!

The Planet Jupiter would become a Human Colony before that would ever happen.

Every one in the restaurant was looking at me.

Couldn't they just mind their own business?All these Amebo people.

I had two choices;

1)Say No  and deal with a heart broken Celestine(like I would give a crap!!!)But that would mean possibly  returning the ring,
Which was never going to happen.
Never!!!

Or

2.Say Yes,and have him smother my face with saliva,all in the name of Kissing.

UPSIDE,I would get to keep the ring...which meant selling it afterwards.

DOWNSIDE,having a face covered in spittle and losing any potential future "clients"watching.

Decisions,decisions,decisions......!!!

"Yes!!!"I heard my own voice say.

Celestine was beyond elated.

"Beby,You have mek me proud and full of love...."He said jumping to his feet as he stamped wet kisses on my face.

Like I always say,a true mistress must always have options.I knew I was going to sell it...THAT was as certain as his accent.

"Beby..."he was saying as he subjected my face to another unslaught of saliva.He smelled like he bathed and drank the cologne he was wearing.

Knowing Celestine, it was very possible.

"....I jus wanna impregnate you  imme-dately!!!"he said squeezing me as if I were the last woman on earth.

"Please Celestine relax"I said as our "audience" began clapping.

I looked around.

Seriously?I thought.

Why were they so happy?What's so fantastic about getting engaged,or getting married?

I mean, is there some invisible Life-Score board where these things matter?

Why are people so obsessed with getting married?I should get an applause for earning a million dollars.

Now THAT'S an achievement.

Mtcheeew!!!

Foolish people.

"Beby,we need to plan dis wedding wit immi-date effect!!"He began.

.....Becuss I am Ego n'anaghi agwu agwu .dey count ma moni in Euro and Pounds Stallin....ma wife muss chop ma moni"

And blah blah he went.

It was just tiresome hearing all that talk about a wedding.

I knew my mother would be over the moon with the news.

Whatever!!!

A Mistress who decides to get married was never a mistress to begin with.

Like I always say,a true Mistress MUST always have options.

These options are what set us apart from other women.

Now,when I say "other women"I refer to married women, those foolish ones who are in such a hurry to sell their Woman-hood for love,Children....and marriage.

Please....!!!

The very word hurts my ears.

If marriage was such a fantastic thing,why do your husbands come looking for me?

Why do my thighs entice them so?

If the whore of Babylon was such an evil thing,then why does he whisper my name in his sleep?

HA!!!

I laugh in Chinese!!!

I refuse to get married, abeg and Godforbid I should ever get stuck.

But as I stared at the ring on my finger,I knew there was no turning back.

I had to have it.

Do you have any idea how much such a ring would fetch me?

I could always tell Celestine it was stolen.

Knowing him,I'm sure he'd replace it.

"Sigh!!!"

Love truly makes Fools of men!

Anyway,I smiled at him and said;

"No problem,my love. By all means,lets set a date"

The look in his eyes was priceless,like he'd just won the lottery.

Why was he happy?I wondered.

Was it love?

I mean,seriously?

Why is it so important these days?

Can love feed me,buy me a jet or put a million dollars in my bank account?

What rubbish?

Sha,I told him we would start "wedding plans"as soon as I was done with a forty day fasting program in church.

Why?

I actually had a client in Dubia who had agreed to pay for my "services" for a month.

Besides, I would've sold the ring by then.

And I could always tell Celestine my Pastor had seen a "Vision"that we should delay the wedding for a few weeks.

Business is business my dear.

If you don't like what I do,....come out from your house with a full bucket of water,walk towards the nearest Transformer,pour all the water on your body and then warmly embrace the Tranformer...till something happens.
I say HUSH... hug until something happens.

 It is you all that would see your men cheating, and change your pms and status messages to #PUSH.. pray until somthing happens.
Please Hush..... You have no righ to judge the way I live my life.

I DON'T CARE!!!!

I am a Mistress,not a Saint.

I will never stop searching for your husbands.

You think I would let a silly thing like marriage stop me?

Never!!!

That night,when we got back to the hotel,I gave Celestine something hot and sweet.

I made him scream my name into the night.

He has no idea who I am. I almost pity him but nope I said almost. "I am Amaka and this is business". I thought with an evil grin.

"All hail the Majestic Mistress Amaka"

Ha!!!

Sometimes I'm so good,I scare myself!!!

xoxo...I remain unrepentant.....Deal With it!!!

LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID

56 comments:

  1. Amaka weds celestine!!!? Naaaaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Opus, have followed your blog since your very 1st post and I bookmarked immediately! Ur talent is admirable! Have always wanted to comment but network and dia wahala + my lazy arse
      Dat outta d way! We r cheering u on, wen u 1st started d blog, u made every reader feel at home, replying them one at a time and I get it, u were a newbie so u needed to keep ur 'fans' but now, I go thru comments and not even an acknowledgement on ur faithful readers! This ain't a gossip blog! These r people cheering u! U cld atleast appreciate dia mbs! Not like it's a problem, am just pointing it out and anybody can choose to disagree if they choose! I hope I wasn't rude in anyway! Keep doing ur tin!!
      #fabmedic#

      Delete
    2. Dearest Anon, you weren't rude in anyway. Opus still comments whenever he can & believe me hun, he acknowledges us. I don't know him upclose but i believe he's one helluva busy man.
      Know this, he sees our comments & he appreciates us. Replying each comment is not feasible. Let's love him, appreciate him, promote him, inform others about this blog & ensure it grows.
      Have a fruitful week ahead, Sweetie.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous 03:22" you weren't rude, when Opus started this blog, when few of us commented, it was just a very selective few he still gets to give a pat in their backs, and others he gave a pat on their back in his MIND" and am one of those that get mind patting... and now we are plenty, and work has become plenty... so except " MIND PATTING" .....and off course Mrs Hawt is Opus is a lawyer, judge, jury & care giver so please be careful of your requests.... take permit always... before she gets the sledge hammer on me... Welcome to our blog, am sending plenty Patting on the back.... Please get an ID and do holla when you get one... Takia of you...


      *ticktock

      Delete
  2. This is not gonna end well for amaka, thanks opus, u have kept us in so much suspense with this particular story. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amaka can't marry Celestine sha...btw what did she do to the wife of her client that dealt with her weeks back?

      Delete
  3. Amaka i missed you so much! Don't mind that money miss road, come to me young and not too poor handsome guy, i think you will quickly forget your business line and fall helplessly in love with me! Opus orie wa mbe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao @ "not too poor handsome guy"

      Delete
    2. Not too poor iyke. Lol

      Delete
    3. Yesoo,poor, but not much,but at least handsome and endowed.you will understand! dat's my definition of me. iyen nko?

      Delete
    4. Hahaha hahahahahahaha @iyke since you are handsome don't worry about Not too poor Amaka is rich enough for both of you

      Delete
    5. Lmao! I guess u missed the $1m part! If ur pocket is not "endowed", to Amaka u're ugly o

      Delete
    6. Oshiomole's wedding didn't reboot your thinking cap?

      Delete
  4. Space booked. Will be back. Lolz

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I'm back. Amy the fantastic ukwu hot babe. I just wonder how u will get off dis one now. Good luck shaa.
      Eheee, Iyke, how handsome r u? Send ur picture and details, and I'll forward it to Amaka personally. I'm serious ooo, no be joke.
      Eheee opus, how do u rate ur top commenters, cos seriously my name should be there by now. I've been stuck with u for more than 100 days now, so my name should be there, or don't u think so? Just asking shaa.
      Ok, I'm done. Una byebye ooo.

      Delete
    2. Ds Pam of a geh has come again. Opus doesn't hve ur tym, deal wif it.

      Delete
    3. @ Pam i'll send it to your blog now and you will like WAOH! also 100 days is not 100 comment my dear! you can also rate me on your blog!

      Delete
    4. This anonymous person, y are u following me around, and drinking panadol for anoda person's headache. I can see that u are jobless, y not carry ur anonymous self and join the trekkers at least u'll be known for something, rather than being a back-biter and dream-killer. Go and park well. u know what, y not show urself and stop hiding cowardly under anonymous.

      Delete
    5. @Iyke my brother, I dey wait. Amaka is waiting too. Lolz. Thanks for the explanation. Opus, u must notice me oo. Haters should go hug wet transformer.

      Delete
  5. Amaka is gradually getting herself in a tight corner. Fingers re crossed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opus doesn't rate it. its the number of comments u v made that counts. I was once in number 3 den I lost my fone n was offline for about a month. wen I got a new fone I saw new names there. so comment more like maybe 3 to 4 times in a post or more. u will see ur name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amaka d beauty! Let's watch and see how. Dis ends. Knowing those kind of men, de don't easily forget cheaters or dose gals dt spend dia money and leave dem hanging. Either they pay or die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amaka is boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Her constant bragging is becoming irritating. Let someone just bathe her with acid abeg or let egochoppins marry her and make her life as miserable as it can be.

      Delete
    2. Lol. Meanie

      Delete
  9. Hmmm.
    I just thougt Egochoppins might have bugged d ring.
    Nah...He's too dumb for that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know how this ends, Amaka dies in a Camel stampede in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really. *my sides are in stitches*

      Delete
    2. Tamia you got me reeling with laughter..... your love is brick and lace...
      Please Amaka shouldn't be killed yet or damaged yet, I enjoy her episodes and Olukwu's series except she is getting a replacement or clone or a xerox copy....

      *Ticktock

      Delete
  11. Hahahaha, Amaka is back. All these bragging, your fall will be loud and noisy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amaka's cup is getting full already. Fire burn her Babylonian! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hawt Mrs just said my mind, I'll soon push Amaka to the transformer.... Nonsense. I Love Opus

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amaka my queen is back!!! See the way I was smiling sheepishLy for her. Celestine should please respect himself o, Amaka Is a mistress and not a wife. Amaka ride on baby till the day you just sleep and wake up at the other side of life

    ReplyDelete
  15. Opus I find it hard 2 comment on dis blog.... Its alws showing error

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So hard u had to comment 12 times! Pele dear

      Delete
    2. @Cici: As in ehn! Lmao

      Delete
    3. @Cici you have beat the record of comments in a role...hehehe, welcome on board....

      *ticktock

      Delete
  16. Amaka abiakwa ozor, tired of her ranting nd overhyped self, something bad should happen to her already.
    Ehn opus pls tell us what is happening to pastor bosco can't wait to crack my ribs,
    Already laffing in anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ cici where @ thou? Noticed ur absence hope u r good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back hun! I had the most hectic week ever. kisses ryt @ u

      Delete
  18. This is one of my favourite story I love Amaka and her bragging bt Opus u waited too long to continue Amaka Story oo pls can't wait to see what happens next. Nice one brother keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is one of my favourite story I love Amaka and her bragging bt Opus u waited too long to continue Amaka Story oo pls can't wait to see what happens next. Nice one brother keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm tired of tom tom and her ukwu shuga

    ReplyDelete
  21. Celebobo please use Amaka for money ritual.
    Thanks.
    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lol @ Essie's comment. Thinking of it, that's not a bad idea ooo. Olukwu will find her interesting

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lol @ Eddie's comment. Thinking of it, that's not a bad idea ooo. Olukwu will find her interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Oh Yes!!
      Opus, merge the two series.
      Pretty please?

      Delete
    2. This idea actually makes a lot of sense o.. two cunning people are thrown together nd the battle for 'cunning' supremacy begins! When cunny man die na cunny man go bury am. Fight to finish btw amaka and olukwu. I can already imagine the hilarious drama.

      Delete
    3. This idea actually makes a lot of sense o.. two cunning people are thrown together nd the battle for 'cunning' supremacy begins! When cunny man die na cunny man go bury am. Fight to finish btw amaka and olukwu. I can already imagine the hilarious drama.

      Delete
  24. OPUS...get in here ASAP....sup with u mahn! Amaka d whore of Babylon is back...actually ma fav of all d stories...guess I lyk her lousy self styled bossbabe idontcare modus operandi!!! She needs to meet her match soon Opus...her waterloo is near....any Amaka's in d house?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi! If you enjoy reading contemporary romance, please visit this site http://amhabyba.wordpress.com thanks very much

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...