Saturday 16 May 2015

OLUKWU the native doctor part 6

Ekwa!!!"Olukwu spat as he winced in pain again.

It had been two days since that evil Ubong had dealt him an immensely painful blow to the side of his face.

"Wicked man" The Native Doctor said out loud as he scratched the side of his head again.

Was it not pregnancy they asked for?Olukwu wondered.

"Is it a bad thing for a man to be pregnant?"he screamed into his empty shrine.

It had been quite an ordeal.


Ubong and his wife had attacked him with abuses and blows.

"If not for this my wrapper eh??"Olukwu declared with a threatening finger in the air.

"....I would have shown the two of them serious Ka-rate!!!"He said adjusting the fabric around his waist.

Luckily,the Native Doctor had managed to find a potion to reverse the spell before the beating got out of hand.

It was so unfortunate that he was forbidden to place curses on "customers".He thought.

"....I would have turned his Manhood into an Iroko tree!!!"Olukwu yelled as he shook his fists at the ceiling.

But his out bursts suddenly took their toll as he winced in pain.

The ringing in his ears was just annoying.

The side  of his face was swollen, and he suddenly had trouble hearing  the consonant sound [L] properly.

Infact,so severe was the blow that each time he heard the consonant [L] it sounded like the Consonant [R]

It was the reason he'd be so upset at the Spirits

"Great priest!!!" came a male voice from the door way.

The sound of the voice startled him.For a split second he thought it was Ubong returning for round 2.

He sprang to his feet suddenly, promptly adopting an awkward Kun-Fu stance.

".....if you're his assassin...just know that I can Fight Ka-rate very well....they call me 'Sharp-Sharp'...."Olukwu

The large Man put up his hands in a gesture of surrender.

"High priest,I am sorry,...I did not mean to ....."
"...sorry for yourself..."Olukwu said with a threatening fist.

Long Silence


The man stared at him curiously.

"I learnt that....."the man began,

"You rent?..Which rent? since when did my shrine start paying rent??"Olukwu spat.

The Man continued staring at him curiously.

"Okay sit down,....and please talk well my ear is paining me" The Native Doctor said dropping his guard.

"Great Priest,.....I have  a problem with a big Election coming up!"The Man said after a long silence.

Olukwu's eyes almost popped out of his head.

"...em y-you said you have......a  big ....Erec....!"Olukwu asked straining to hear him properly.

"Election sir...."The Man corrected.
There was a somewhat dumbfounded look on the Native Doctor's Face as he tried processing what he'd just heard.

"I need you to give me something to help me with this election"The Man said flatly.

Long silence.

"...Em....how long...have you had this....problem?"Olukwu asked delicately.

The man suddenly seemed thoughtful.

"....Well,...I've been preparing for Four years now....I just don't want my opponent to win me..."

"Ekwa!!!.......four years......and you have an opponent ?? Went the Native Doctor as he placed his hands on his head.

"How did your wife cope???.....that man must be wicked"

"Well....."The man began a little uncertain.

"...he is oh!.As for my wife,...she's married to me...what can she do?"The Man said with a shrug.

The Native Doctor threw a hesistant glance at the Man's midsection.

"....so what you have is an....?"He began.

"..election Problem..."The Man completed.

"...I have to win it this year....what must I do?"The Man asked desperately.

Long Silence.

How can a handsome man like this  have such a problem?Olukwu wondered.

"Okay,...I will give you something......it's a powder"

"A powder?"The Man asked clearly surprised.

The Native doctor nodded and searched.Through his potion collection.

"...take this one...mix it with water in the morning...."

"But take it before you and your wife......you know"

The Man stared at him with a somewhat ghastly expression.

"But...how does that help with my....?"The Man began awkwardly.

"Please don't disturb me,....I have given you solution and you're asking me question...Ekwa!!!"

"Sorry,great priest"The Man said as he accepted the Potion and paid the native Doctor.

An hour after the man left.

"OLUKWU!!!"came the Voice of the Spirits.

The Native Doctor made a frowning face but kept silent.

OLUKWU!!!

"Ekwa,you want to kill the remaining ear drum that I have???"He yelled in rage.

"...And if you call me 'ORUKWU' again,you will not chop offering this morning"He shouted with a threatening wave of his hand.

"...Mind ya self oh!! If you cannot respect my old age!!!"

The Voice was silent for a while.

Suddenly,the ringing in his ears stopped and his hearing got better.

"Nonsense..."Began the Native Doctor.

"I..It's now you want to heal me,since that ....."
"OLUKWU!!!"The Voice was clearly angry now.

"Oh!!....you want to vex?......Oya vex..shout for Mammy-Water Spirit to hear...is now you can pronounce my name,Ekwa??"

"WHAT DID YOU GIVE THE MAN??"
".....please don't disturb me,....I gave him The Power Powder for his Erec....."

"IT WAS 'ELECTION'THE MAN SAID.....NOT....!!!"

"Ekwa oh!"Olukwu exclaimed placing both hands on his head.


The Man's name was Steve,the following morning,he  mixed the powder into the water as instructed by the Native Doctor.

What did sleeping with his wife have to do with winning the election?He wondered.

Well,he thought as he drank the foul tasting mixture.He was willing to try ANYTHING.

One of the Major issues he and his wife had was his size.

It made intercourse very painful for her.He loved his wife dearly, seeing her in pain always made him feel bad.

He would try to be gentle this morning.He thought.

If this was the only price to pay for this election,then so be it.

As he approached the room,he began feeling a  deep pulsating heat around his mid section.

Soon,the heat got really intense as he opened the door.

All he had on were a pair of boxers.

The second his wife rolled over and stared at him,she sprang up from the bed in fright..

"Jesus!Steve"She exclaimed

"What's in your boxers"She gasped pointing at his midsection.

In terror,he pulled down his pants to behold a pulsating man-Hood,Ten times its normal size.

His wife fainted.

LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID.

























38 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha!!!! Olukwu ooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The meaning of olukwu is a stature,zombie or imbecile! So he is living up to his name.

      Delete
    2. @Iyke, u jus said it all....the man is living out his name... Zombie Personified

      Delete
    3. Olukwu shud go and appease his gods o... dey don dey vex for am.. his doom is at hand. Hahaha

      Delete
    4. Olukwu shud go and appease his gods o... dey don dey vex for am.. his doom is at hand. Hahaha

      Delete
  2. Hahahahahaha! I am dead o. What is this? That man's wife shouldn't wake up o to avoid trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wake up and die of stomach and general body pain? no don't wake up!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaahhhaaaaaaaa! His god is wicked tho.....why didn't he heal my olukwu earlier. Oga Steve will need the services of anyone he sees to win this "election"! Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahaha oluuukkwwuuuuu ooo I've missed his mischief lmao. Opus chop knuckle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ewooooo opus u can divert. He never had this "r" and "l" problem before nah. Was it a curse? From d gods?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na side effect of the beating he got from Ubong and his wife. But Olukwu sef knowing that he couldn't hear well should have taken time to understand Steve's request. The gods will soon replace Olukwu at this rate. He is loosing customers for them.

      Delete
    2. Yes,it has turned to a curse when he prescribed erection medicine for election!

      Delete
  7. Opus, thanks for giving us Amaka's and Olukwu's stories. I missed them o..

    ReplyDelete
  8. They can put it to better use, does she have a bag stand?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehheheh. I laughed and almost choked. I forgot about the native doctor. See enh Opus we need to shoot a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehehe, Olukwu the mischievous native doctor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Opus oooh...... steve's wife needs prayers to escape that monster

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lwkmd... so Olukwu's Story is still on. Ooooooooooooooh my days. I love Opus

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loooooooooool! Olukwu ooo! Dis man will kill someone o. D oracle should forgive him already b4 he kill ppl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahahahahahaha. ROTFl and laughing do hard. No be small faint ooo. She couldn't just bear the sight. Opuwari my man. Problems everywhere.

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahahahah double wahala 4 dead body, jezz never knw olukus story is still, olukwu d Disastrous herbalist I hail u.

    ReplyDelete
  16. For me, Olukwu and Pastor Bosco are the funniest lot here. They are tonics that lighten our moods. I confer GCON on you Opus, and I am waiting for the house to vote and approve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'thirded'. My consent has been signed, sealed and delivered.

      Delete
    2. 'thirded'. My consent has been signed, sealed and delivered.

      Delete
  17. Hahahahahahahaha.....olukwu wee not kee somborry....Lol.
    infact I help the wife faint. Laugh wan kill me die.
    Opus what will I do with you sef....kai

    ReplyDelete
  18. She gives him BJ....everyone is happy...except for oluku....round 2 beat up..most likely by thugs hired by d man

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol....opus...loving ur blogblog...I HV really missed olukwu and Amaka....tanks for bringing it back

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have nearly forgotten Olukwu! Hopping for other series then.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hahahahahaha... Foolish Olukwu.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lmpao...... Olukwu has zoozooed"crossed the line" again... hope another beating does not await him...

    *ticktock

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...