Monday 25 July 2016

West and Kina


"So?" West asked. It was hard for her to stare at him for too long. His eyes held her like the gravitational  pull of a large planet. She forced her eyes  away. God! He was gorgeous.

"Are you mute?" His voice was deep and made her insides tingle-- in a good way.

She smiled at him, allowing the moment to linger. Under different circumstances, she'd have enjoyed feeling his hands on her body. But somehow she knew he'd  snap her neck faster than she could touch him.

"May I ask why you're doing this?" He said.

"Why I'm doing what?"

"This job," he said. "Don't know many beautiful women in this line of work."
"Why do you do it?"



West paused for a few seconds, staring at the trees. The night air was chilly.

"I have no other choice," he said. There was a hint of sadness in his voice. "This life choose me."

"How poetic," she smiled. She knew there was enough light for him to see her bust line. 

She could feel the heat from his eyes. The thoughts that were going through her head.
She brushed some hair away from her face.
She had to focus.

Wild images of the two of them in various sex positions ran amok in her head. She wondered how his lips felt. Would they be as hard the muscles she could glimpse underneath his tee shirt? Her mind wondered, her body moistened. But her training held her back.

"Are you happy?" He asked. "Is this what you always wanted to be?"
She thought about this for a few seconds.

"How should I answer that?"
"Yes or no."
"There's no yes or no answer for that," she said. "I'm part of the ecosystem. I do what I was designed to do."
"Now you sound like a phone app."

She giggled. Sending some fog from her mouth.

"Aren't we all apps in a way," she said."Created for a singular purpose?"
"Sounds boring," he shrugged. " Like we're all following a script....there's no room for fooling around."
"Are you thinking of....fooling around?" She folded her arms, enhancing the size of her boobs.

He didn't hide the fact that he was staring at them. Generally, she was a fearless person, but something in his gaze made her feel naked.....vulnerable even.

"Can I see him?" His tone was businesslike now.

She frowned. Though she found him a little unnerving, she was enjoying the mild flirting.

"Bring him," she said looking over her shoulder. The large man standing next to the car behind her opened the back door. A smallish figure with a bag over its head was pulled out. The figure had its hands tied behind its back. Even in the semi darkness of the park, West could tell the figure was trembling.
She turned to stare at West again.

"Doesn't look like you've brought enough backup," she said.

"I was about to say the same thing about you," he said simply.

She slowly reached into the back of her jeans and pulled out the handgun tucked there. In that same moment, the door on the drivers side of the car opened. A tall lanky figure stepped out. The figure was holding something long and metalic.

"Trust me," she said. "I have enough. With a reputation like yours, a girl can't be too careful."
"Should I be flattered?" He said.

"I really couldn't care less," she said. "Is that the money?"

West stared at the brief case at his feet. Then returned his gaze to her.
"I would like to confirm that he's unharmed," he said.
"You're in no position to ask for anything."
"Knowing my reputation, you really want to argue with me?" He said.

Long pause.
Gorgeous or not, she knew West was dangerous. She'd heard stories of the things he'd done.

"Take off the bag," she ordered without turning around.

The large man untied the bag and yanked it off the figure's head.

The terrified boy stared at his surroundings. He had bruises on his face and what looked like a busted lip.
"Pardon his appearance," she said."The kid was....problematic. Now throw the case."
Long pause.

"Cut him lose, first."
"That's not how this works, West."
"No, I'll tell you how this works,"He said. "You'll let the boy go and I'll let the three of you live."
She cocked the weapon and raised it. The tall lanky man did the same. The other pointed his pistol at the boy's head.

"And to think I was playing with the idea of sleeping with you," she sighed.
"A dangerous prospect even for a killer like yourself, Kina."
"I'm flattered you know my name," she smiled.

"Don't be," he said. " Its just common courtesy to know someone's name before you kill them."
Long silence.

"You're forgetting that there are three of us."
"And you're forgetting that the boy wasn't to be harmed...my employers will be pissed."
"Fuck your employers!" She spat. "Throw the briefcase or---."
"Or you'll do what?"
Kina's hand was steady on the trigger. The fact that all three of them were armed didn't make West any less dangerous.

"This doesn't have to end badly, kina."
"I could just pull the trigger and end you," she said.

"And what if the briefcase is empty?"he said simply. "You want to risk pissing off your boss too?"
Her finger hesitated on the trigger. "Just give us the damn money and take the boy!"
West's demeanour was like stone.

"My boss is the most feared warlords in this----."
"SECOND most feared," Kina said. "My boss outranks her."
He smiled and took a step towards them. The men behind her tightened their grips on their weapons.

"My boss wont take kindly to her son's injury."
"She can cry me a river," Kina spat. "Now throw me the fucking money."
"She'll ask why I didn't bring her your head."
"Don't fuck with me West,....I WILL kill the boy."
"Do that and we're both dead!"

Long silence.

The sound of a gun blast was deafening. West's hand was a blur in a flash, there was a gun in his hand. His eyes fixed on the lanky man with the boy.

Kina turned around, just in time to see the boy's body fall to the ground. The lanky man stared at his own gun in disbelief..

"....I'm....I'm...sorry," He stammered. "The....the gun just....went off, it was an...accident."
Kina sighed and fired three shots into the man.
West was standing perfectly still.

"SHIT!" Kina spat. "Shit-shit-shit-SHIT!!!"
The other man was clearly nervous. His eyes darted between Kina and West.
"Shit!" Kina spat again.

"You realize you've signed our death warrants," West said. "If I go back and tell give my boss the bad news, I'm dead. And so are you once she finds you."
"And once my boss finds out that I let this happen I'm dead," Kina said softly.
"I can't let you walk out of here," West  said simply. "There's only one way out of this."
They stared at each other in silence. The man behind Kina was clearly confused.

"What's going on----?"
Kina spun around and loaded three rounds into his chest before he could finish the sentence.

She turned to face West again just as the man hit the ground.
"How much is in the case?" She asked.

"Five million, as your people requested." He said.
"Can I trust you not to kill me, while we're on the run?"
He was thoughtful for a few seconds.

"If I wanted you dead, we wouldn't be having this conversation," he shrugged. "Besides, the forces coming for us don't fuck around...two killers are better than one."
"Good," she said strolling towards him . "Can't have you murdering me during sex."
"We'll be running for our lives, and you're thinking about a shagging?"

"Get in the car West," she said fondling his crotch. "We'll talk about what I can and can't do to you."

He shook his head and got into the car. Both of them knew their chances of survival was slim. But they had no other Choice--- this life chose them.







My mind is my work station.
#opustjk

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful line here,
    West and Kina wil make a nice pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. U should av played out the sex scene for some of us who r 'celibate' na

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @Celibate Jasmine! But d story line is cool. Let d best gang win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, another thriller in the making. Jasmine the celibate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. A sequel perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kind of couple. I've been silently waiting for Kollupia but ***sad face***

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...