Sunday 3 July 2016

LUCKY MUSA!




“Your money or your life. “ Musa said.

The girl paused over her meal,  her fork hovering just inches away from her mouth. She stared at the gun pointed at her,  then slowly turned to look at the rest of the restaurant.
All the seats and tables were empty.  Even the staff were gone.

She returned her gaze to Musa,  then shoved some spaghetti into her mouth.  She chewed for a few seconds, then swallowed.

“Why? “ she asked sipping from his glass.

“…. Why…what…? “ Musa said. The girl hadn’t  responded as he’d expected.

“Why my money or my life? “

“Huh? “

“I mean seriously,” The girl said with a shrug.




“Why just those two options,  who says I can’t have a third? “

“… what do you mean why? …. because… because…. those are the two options you have right now. “ Musa cocked the pistol for emphasis. This really wasn’t going the way he’d imagined.

“Why? “

“… Because I said so.”

“So I should take your word for it? “

“….. don’t mess with me… or I’ll fucking kill you,” Musa said stabbing the barrel into the girl’s face.  He’d had it with this chick.  Aside from making him nervous,  her cool demeanour was pissing him off.

“Easy,” she said slowing throwing her hands in the air.  “I’m just trying to understand your logic. First You said I have two options, and then you said you’d kill me—which frankly I find a little confusing.”

Musa couldn’t believe his ears.

“If I understand you correctly, “ she was saying. “Both options are mine. So doesn’t  killing me before I make up my mind mean you’ve robbed me  of them?“

“JUST SHUT UP,” Musa was beyond enraged.


His words sent a spray of spittle the girl’s way.


“JUST GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING MONEY! “

“Oh, so now it’s money not my life?”

Musa swung the gun at her face. But hit air. His insides froze.

He hadn’t even seen her move.

“I don’t have money,” she said with a smile. “I paid via P. O. S.”

“Then,…..fucking take me to an A. T. M… …. Or.. or I’ll shoot you in the stomach.”

“Did you drive?” she asked staring out the window.

“…. No…what does that have to do with —?”

“The nearest ATM is at least ten minutes away.


I doubt if I could drive that far with a bullet in my gut…. then again, there’s the issue blood on my seats…. Do you know how hard it is to clean that off? “

The gun in Musa’s hand was shaking.  He had no idea what to do next.  Something in the girl’s eyes told him she was dangerous. Who was this chick, anyway?

“You clearly didn’t think this through did you?”
she said with a smile. “What did you think? You’d come in here and rob the richest looking girl and make a fortune?”

Musa’s heart was racing.  There was something about this girl.  With all the courage he had left in his gut, he spoke again:
“If you don’t do as I say—.“

“Threaten me again,  and I’ll take that gun and beat you to death with it.”

Musa gulped. Pulling the trigger wasn’t an option; the gun wasn’t loaded. Even if it was, he doubted if he could.

“Who… who are.. you…..?”

The girl rose to her feet and adjusted her coat.

“My name, is Ivy Brown.”

Musa lost his grip on his gun. The weapon cluttered to the ground. He barely even heard it. In seconds,  he was on the ground, cowering before her.

“Please…. I’m so sorry… please don’t kill me… I just want to feed my family…. Please—.”

“Sssh,” he heard her say. “If I wanted you dead,  I would’ve killed you while you were taking out the bullets in the alley outside.“

His heart skipped a beat.

“How….how did you—?“

“Go home to your family,” she said. “If I so much as smell gun powder on you again, I’ll dissolve the bullets in acid and make you drink it… understood?”

“…. Yes, please…. I’ll never do this again…. I promise,… I’ll be good…..”

Silence.

Musa looked up.  He was the only one in the Eatery.  A cold air crept across his neck.

Jesus!

He dashed out of the place, running into the street like a mad man. He was lucky to be alive.




I'M A WRITER
MY MIND IS MY WORKSTATION
ENOUGH SAID
#opustjk
happy birthday baby.



13 comments:

  1. Heheheee! Very luccky Musa. Went to rob a spirit! Of all things!
    Happy birthday Ivy (hope I'm correct). I love you guys' sense of humour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday my hubby's girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I didn't miss much and that I am not late? Happy birthday Ivy, so much fun reading what you guys keep churning out. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think i will like to meet Ivy Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name that eminates fire! Ivy Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Late or not,happy birthday Ivy....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your warm wishes. I really appreciate you for taking time out to visit our blog. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday in arrears. Long life and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...