Friday 3 June 2016

GAME OF WORDS!


Okay. So I haven't posted in a while. I know, I know, I promised you guys that I wouldn't do that, but the truth is .....ITS BEEN CRAZY!!!! I mean, I get the feeling my boss hates my blog and is on some secret mission to make certain I don't have time to post. I've tried everything --- save for googling "where to find assassins to kill my boss" (not that It hasn't crossed my mind)



But all joking aside, I missed this place. It's my special temple for all my craziness. I think without this blog, I'd probably strangle one of my colleagues with a cord or something.


 Anyway, I'll try my best to update regularly.

So what's been happening? Well, aside from my crazy work schedule, a "Mutual-friend" of ours got engaged.....(and that's all I'm saying on the subject). Also, I took the advice of some of the readers and decided to take a writing course.....Boy, did I have a lot to improve on! It  also helped me work on my book( which is going well by the way ---- em, did I tell you I was working on a book?.... I think I did... Not sure) anyway, there's A LOT about this craft I didn't know. And although this blog has been a great training ground, I still had a lot to learn from the grandmasters of the craft. When I told a publisher all my stories were  in first draft (i.e unedited, fresh... raw) the dude looked at me like I'd just told him I could shit a hand-grenade.

Anyway guys, I'm sorry for the delay, but I CAN'T stop writing. Its all I think about. Its addictive, its my life. So until   I start making an insane living from it, I wont stop(even then, I still wont stop) I am a writer, I am a player in the game of words. I write because I love it, not because I want to get paid. Okay, scratch that! I DO want to get paid.


 But until that day comes, I'll just enjoy the ride.....feel free to join me!







MY MIND IS MY WORK-STATION.

ENOUGH SAID.



12 comments:

  1. Hmmm opus don get new catch phrase o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on. Life is a choice and you've chosen wisely.
    #ILoveOpus and #IReadOpusTJKWrites


    Ivy, I love u too but OUR boo comes first

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. And I thot this is a story. Take time o

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to post often so that you don't lose your blog visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss my favourite blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oga, the truth is that am already acustomed with your everyday promises!
    Any day i see your post, i read if not i will still keep on refreshing *wetin i go du*?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Opus we no mind paying but just tired of refreshing d page every minute without any new stories...

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I'm sorry for the delay, but I CAN'T stop writing....." Untill then cause,Opusivy,you now unpredictable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, yep you know it! Time is a stingy cow! I've also had to abandon my www.trueform11.tumblr.com blog (temporarily) to focus on other things. Good thing you took up that class... Blogging is time consuming,

    ReplyDelete
  10. And still we refresh. I miss "Kollupia" like a crackhead misses crack. Haba.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...