Wednesday 11 May 2016

MY FAT HUSBAND-TO-BE!



Three months to the wedding. I should be excited right? I should be full of joy; picking out gowns, decor and caterers abi? Maybe I'm an ungrateful woman, maybe its just cold feet, --- or maybe I don't want to do this.


God forbid!




I have to get married this year. But I'm so scared -- no, I'm terrified. My fiance is a good man --- a fantastic man and I love him like crazy. But I have one issue about him that bothers me: His Weight. I'm a bit of a fitness freak and pot-bellies put me off. So why did I fall for a Chubby guy like Courage? (Yes, that's his name). Well like I said before, he's a good man. He seems to genuinely care about me.


But each time I stare at his belly eh? Okay, I know what you're thinking: "didn't you see the belly before you accepted the ring?"

Here's the truth: When we met, he told me about his weight problem and how he's trying his very best to lose weight. He told me he needed my help. So I helped. For months, we went through grueling workouts and diets. He was actually beginning to lose weight. I was so proud of him. Then all of a sudden, he stopped working out and dieting. Now each time I bring it up, he gets antagonistic. It's almost as if he doesn't care about how I feel. I have a serious problem with being over-weight; my mother died young (due to being fat) secondly, I simply cant have sex with a fat person. With Courage, I believed he was sincere when he said he would lose the pounds. Let me be clear, I love him dearly. But I cant stand all that fat. I catch myself thinking about a firmer slimmer body each time we're in bed.


I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON HIM. But that doesn't mean I'm sexually-fulfilled either. He's even put on more weight. And now, he acts like I'm bugging him each time I bring it up.

Is this what's in store for me in marriage?


Listen, I love sex. But if I'm losing interest (during courtship) isn't that a problem? I've tried talking to him about it, but each time I do he either gets angry or acts like his feelings have been hurt.

I feel like such a prisoner.

Its a little embarrassing going out with him in public. But because I love him so much, I pretend that obscene protruding stomach is a "Six pack."

I don't want to call off the wedding or anything. But I'm a little worried. I know he's going to put on more weight (at this rate) and I know how that could affect me. I'm just so confused. The wedding is in a few months. Am I making the right choice?




LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID.

11 comments:

  1. No o, if u marry him, obviously one day u must cheat on him. It will be d wrongest choice to marry him. Am out, marriage isn't what u will go into managing o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should not marry him. When you love someone you dont see them as they are you see your naughty children as angels. You see your 60 year old wife as the 25 year old girl you married. You see your elderly parents as the wise providers of your youth. That is love look for it leave the man to find who will love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should not marry him. When you love someone you dont see them as they are you see your naughty children as angels. You see your 60 year old wife as the 25 year old girl you married. You see your elderly parents as the wise providers of your youth. That is love look for it leave the man to find who will love him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard firm talk will settle this, at that point you will know the next step to take.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooool. Follow your intuition

    ReplyDelete
  6. You still have a lot of time[*few months*]in your own voice, to make real decision.
    You better suffer a temporary wound now than a permanent one in the future!
    Marriage is not an institution that you can graduate and get out of it.
    Like Opus will say 'LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIEND,SO CHOOSE WISELY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a heart to heart talk with him please. Its either he loses all that fat or you walk. I know he will say love me for who i am bla bla bla but you are already depressed so its a bad idea to go ahead with what will further depress you all in the name of marriage. Who i dey advice sef? No be story be this? Kai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dem never grind the beans, yet moi-moi don dey smell.

    My dear, don't marry him. Eeeees nor gonna werk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    I've never left a comment before but I'm a fan. My opinion is not everything is "don't marry him or walk away or let it go". Obviously this weight thing means a lot to you but when something that's important or of value or something very dear to you is broken you try and fix it not throw it away. Try and talk to him in a different way other than your normal conversation or employ a different approach. Maybe work out with him or make him healthy meals if you can. Get involved if possible and if you can, go through the process with him. There's no way he won't be committed if you are in it together. You don't have to break up or cancel the wedding. Give it all your best and it will work since you guys love each other.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...