Saturday 2 April 2016

ANONYMOUS



Today is another Saturday, a lot of marriages were celebrated today, but there is a problem, a lot of marriages don't survive the first year. So what is the solution? Where has our generation gone wrong?






My husband doesn't touch me anymore. At first we had sex four times a week, then it was twice a week, later it was once a month. After that, he barely even looked at me when I took my clothes off. I know this sounds like another sob story of a frustrated married woman, but what else can I do? I've tried talking to him but all I get are, "I'm really stressed out at work, I'm very busy, I'm really tired" then theres the mother of all excuses, "....I have a lot on my mind" I mean, when does it end? Its been five months now. The obvious thought was, he's cheating on me. Well, unless he's a seasoned 5-General-Commando-007, I wouldnt know. Because I've done everything from scavenging through emails, facebook messages to text messages and yet i found nothing.

Exactly what else am i supposed to do. I workout four to Five times a week, and I've been told i have a great figure. So why does he look away when i take my clothes off? Is he gay? Godforbid! After just three years of marriage? How can? I feel lost, I feel tired, i feel ugly. I'm a very sexual person and would never cheat on my husband.....Never! But I'm so scared this trend will never end.
What do I do? I've tried buying sexy clothes, I've tried role-play. But all i got for my efforts was him falling asleep when I attempted a lapdance.

Aaaaaah!! I almost slapped him.

What does all this mean? I'm I no longer desirable? Is there someone else?.....Have I become boring? ......WHAT???

He still tells me he loves me, he still takes care of me, he still makes out time for me, but he simply doesnt desire me.

I'm I being paranoid?

Do I have an insane libido?



I'm supposed to continue masturbating in my marital home?

Or is this just a phase?






What do men really want? Do women bear the responsibility of for better for worse alone? What can you do when it seems like you are all alone and your spouse isn't coperating with keeping the marriage?   

This is not a relationship blog, but this was inspired by real life drama....







LIFE IS A CHOICE MY FRIENDS
SO CHOOSE WISELY
ENOUGH SAID


13 comments:

  1. My dear it's not a phase o. This happens in ALMOST every home. Have you tried praying? Hmmmmm....men tho.....no one knows what goes on in their minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errrr
    *brings out writing pad*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been long I visited this blog. But I couldn't resist this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pray, use wisdom to get facts n if no changes then r*pe him #RunningAway#

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think studying God's word together will go a long way in helping them solve this issue. There's a place in the Bible that says 'Let the husband give to his wife her due, and let the wife also do likewise to her husband'. There are so many principles found in the Bible to make marriage a success but most couples today ignore the Bible. They forget that God is the originator of marriage

    ReplyDelete
  6. And people tell me I'm not normal when I say I'm scared of marriage. When I see and hear shit like this all the time. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes sex with one person can be boring, (this is from a man that knows), the spark and excitement all gone. There is a solution, I call it nude phase.....everything is done in the nude(except when the door bell rings ) while embargo is placed on touching or sex itself for an agreed period (in this case, only you will place the embargo and decide when to strike since he acts disinterested). If after this he still turns the other way, have a heart to heart chat, maybe your man has caught a life threatening disease and is fighting with all his strength to protect you(while the best option would have been to talk about it). Disease is the only rational reason why a full blooded man(who is not gay will bone like that, na Jazz? ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'sex with one person can be boring' I disagree on this bros,but then i see a lot of reason on the fact that he might be fighting with a life threatening diseases that he does not know how to open up to you. Then patience and persistence is still needed on your part. Don't give up or look else where. like aunty Yemmycee suggested, 'rape him' if need be, he is still your property!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. 'sex with one person can be boring' I disagree on this bros,but then i see a lot of reason on the fact that he might be fighting with a life threatening diseases that he does not know how to open up to you. Then patience and persistence is still needed on your part. Don't give up or look else where. like aunty Yemmycee suggested, 'rape him' if need be, he is still your property!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. By nude phase you mean running around the house naked or what..

      God help us all.

      Delete
  8. It's just like you spoke my mind. I'm having the same challenge. Right now I'm giving the silent treatment and when I really feel on I just pleasure myself. I know for sure he's not cheating and still loves me. I'm confused, angry and sad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iyke, you didnt get me right. I only meant that if you don't rekindke the spark, it dies.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...