Wednesday 31 August 2016

CELEBRITY BAD BOY 4


I was losing my mind. This is what crazy feels like. I thought as I ran. What I saw in the mirror wasn't real---it couldn't be. Everything at the party was a blur. I could see flashes of myself in the mirror, shocked faces as I ran out of the house, the sound of Silvia's voice as she screamed my name.



I didn't stop running.



I wanted to get the image of the scorpion's tail from my mind. It had to be a dream. I'd had too much to drink. Alcohol messes with the brain---makes you see crazy shit. Well, since
I'd never been drunk before, I wouldn't know.



The neighbourhood flew passed me in a blur....and I mean literally. I was going really fast. I felt a surge of energy--- like a blast of adrenaline. I was scared, confused and pissed off. What the hell was wrong with me? What the fuck did Joe do to me? I had to see him...immediately---right- fucking-away immediately.



I stopped to catch my breath, bending over as I panted. Then it hit me. I wasn't exhausted. I wasn't even breathing hard. In fact I felt.... Calm.



Impossible.



I was sure I ran as fast as I could out of there. I should've been holding a lamp-post and near puking my guts out on the pavement. But no, I wasn't.



I looked around me; the night seemed.....different, like I was seeing it for the first time.  I could hear the crickets, the flapping of an owl's wings high above the rooftops.



How was that even possible?

I could see traffic lights I knew were miles away and....



Then it hit me again.



I was on Joe's street.



I spun around wildly.



How had I gotten here so....?



I remembered how fast I was running.....

"Don't be stupid Sam," I said outloud. "You're not a DC character,....Joe's house is at least a Twenty-minute drive from Silvia's----!"



"You're not going crazy," Joe's voice said.



I nearly jumped out of my skin.



He was just standing there in the middle of the street, wearing a black trench coat.



Time froze.



His hands were in his pockets. He looked as sexy as ever. But it didn't stop me from being scared as hell.



"There's so much you're about to experience," he smiled.



Long pause.



"H-how....what's ..happening to me?"



He's hands remained hidden as he approached me. I retreated a few steps. The streets were empty. Were they supposed to be?



"I wasn't talking to you, Sam." He said. His smile had vanished. "Arrinah is coming."



Something about that pricked me. I felt pride at the sound of the name--like it belonged to me.



"What did....you do to me?"



He was smiling again. "I gave you a gift ....a gift few mortals will ever have."



I could feel something inside my head. It was trying to come out. In my mind's eye I could see a dark beast struggling to free itself from the confines of my mind.



"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON JOE???"



"You have no idea how many milleniums I have searched for the perfect vessel for my bride," he said.



'I LOVE YOU, REHK!!'


The words had come from my mouth. I couldn't stop them. There was someone....something inside me.



"I love you too, Arrinah."



I'd had it. All this weird craziness was pissing me off. Now Something was screaming through me?



"Tell me what the hell is going on Joe, or so help me----."



"You'll do what?" He said bringing his face close to mine. "You're messing with forces too ancient for you to understand."



'COME TO ME MY LOVE' There it was again.




That damn voice. It was driving me nuts. I covered my ears. But I could still hear it.


'TAKE ME,LOVER!'



Then I saw it. I saw their story.



They were called Rhorians, entities   from a realm called....the dark place. They can't live in our world without possessing a human. Their kind had haunted our dreams for centuries;  seducing the weakminded. They were essientially sex-demons. If a female Rhorian's hold on a man is strong enough, she calls her mate to posses that human. Her mate now seeks a vessel for his bride---which is difficult because a virgin of pure heart is required.




Once the she-Rohrian posseses her vessel her and her mate would bring untold hardship on the world. Only an act of true love can break the hold of a Rohrian. I saw all this....I knew all this in an instant.



"No...!" I fell to my knees, holding my head as his mate---Arrinah fought to take control of me..



"Love is a small word for what I feel for My love," he said. "Give her back to me."



"You wont have me," I forced myself to say.



He smiled and let out a heavy sigh. "In three days, this will all be over. The more people you have sex with, the stronger she will become.




And so on the next full moon, I will have my bride."



I could feel her clawing on the walls of my mind. The bitch was trying to get out.



"Your powers will grow," he said. "You'll become faster, stronger, you will have the power to seduce, to move through space and time, you'll---."



I lunged at him--faster than I thought possible.




 I reached out to claw his eyes out and rid myself of the nightmare that was Joe. But in a flash, he was gone.



I was alone on the street.



'YOU THINK YOU HARM ME, YOU THINK YOU CAN SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF DARKNESS,LITTLE GIRL?' came his voice in my head. 'I WROTE THE BLOODY BOOK!!'



A vicious wind came out of nowhere and knocked me off my feet. The pavement rushed to meet me, my face crashed into the concrete.


 Then I blacked out.



When I came to, I was lying face down in the dirt. It was still night. Something was poking me.



"Think she's alive?" A male voice whispered.



"Who cares," another said. "C'mon flip her over lets, have some fun. She's probably drunk anyway."



I felt my body being turned over. Someone was ripping my clothes off. I could feel her taking over again. The images from the dark place came rushing.



'...THE MORE PEOPLE YOU HAVE SEX WITH....'

I had to stop it. I could feel hands on my naked skin. Someone was pinning me down.



"...give it to me," I heard my own voice say. "Take me...."



"Ooh yeah!" Came an excited grunt on top of me.



I had to stop it.



I channeled all my strength into my arms and shoved him off me. I heard someone scream.




The visions quickly faded.


Suddenly I could feel the cold against my skin.


"..please...please...don't kill...me," said the cowering figure of a young boy. He was trembling. I recognized his voice. He wasn't the one who's saliva was still dripping from my face.


There were fragments of my clothes lay on the ground.


"Please...." The guy was scared out of his mind.
Sparks from above.



Then I looked up.



The sight before nearly stopped my heart.




Forty or fifty feet off the ground, was another boy. His body was caught and entangled in the thick power lines above. His pants were still wrapped around his ankles. In a weird way, he reminded me of a grotesque halloween scarecrow costume.



"Please.....I..wont...tell anyone." The boy was whimpering.



'I THINK YOU SHOULD KILL HIM, TOO' The Rohrian said in my head.



"Please....."



Then all the street lights went out.


I'M A WRITER,
MY MIND IS MY WORKSTATION
ENOUGH SAID
#opustjkwrites





10 comments:

Comments are welcome......
Spammers on the other hand, would be shot, run over with my car, thrown off a cliff,
hung by their toe nails, and made to watch me do the MAKARINA....... in slow motion.
I'm just saying


would you like to advertise your goods and services on this blog? simply send a mail to opustjk@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US
Join our bbm channel C004A948B
Facebook page www.facebook.com/opustjkwrites
twitter/instagram @opustjkwrites


For erotica, visit www.sexandcrazy.blogspot.com.ng

Sister Priye 2

"So...uh." I began. His good looks were over powering. "Mr...um..." "Black." He replied. "Richard Bla...